MusicJOT 1.3.10 for iPad
Music App on iOS
MusicJOT is a powerful music notation app that's also easy to use. Write quickly and naturally on a staff and watch it rendered into beautifully notated music. Interact directly, quickly dragging ... Read More > or Install Now >
MusicJOT App / Specifications
- • Price: $29.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 3 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 12, 2019
More About MusicJOT App
• Enter music with your own natural handwriting and a stylus. Optimized for Apple Pencil®. Also directly supports Adonit® stylus.
• Alternative palette-driven system for notes and music symbols.
• Layers let you control and de-clutter what is displayed.
• "Virtual Pointer" allows spot-checking notes, local playback of notes or chords and entering/selecting events.
• The "Visual Road Map" shows your composition's repeat structure.
• Lyric support with automatic syllable flowing.
• Number of staffs and measures limited only by your device.
• Group instruments together, such as a woodwind section in an orchestral score.
• MusicJOT doesn't force you to maintain legal notation. Correct measures at any time with the Illegal Measure Buttons.
• Advanced settings allow fine tuning of dozens of parameters to tailor your notation style.
• Complete contextual help system, including a device-resident manual and tutorials.
• Individual staffs can be transposed for transposing instruments, such as trumpets and saxophones.
• Batch note manipulations, such as transpositions and copy/paste with merge, append and replace.
• Paste Special allows filtering of pasted measure events, easy ostinatos, selective voice pastes and more.
• Directly change note pitches (diatonic, chromatic) or durations by dragging when not in handwriting mode.
• Playback support for tempo markings and dynamics.
• Music spacing adjustable.
• Context sensitive menu system after selections for many often used operations such as octave transpositions, note/rest toggle, common triplets, and simple repeats, etc.
• Score manager allows creation of new scores from templates or custom setup.
• Air print directly from MusicJOT.
• Multiple voices per staff.
• A Staff Manager lets you rearrange all staffs.
• A new Transformation Editor lets you experiment with a variety of tools that you can apply to your predefined regions.
• A new Chord Editor lets you create playable text-based chords.
• Now with AirDrop.
• Now supports the new 3rd generation iPad Pro and new Apple Pencil.
• Additional Sound libraries can be purchased (InApp Purchases).
• Support for fretboards.
• Custom beaming
• Voice 2 rests draggable to avoid collisions.
• Alternate all-in-one notes/rests/tools palette.
•. All-in-one expressions palette.
•. Tremolos, trills, dynamics, accents and staccatos that playback.
What's New in MusicJOT 1.3.10
- Bugs Fixed
- Fixed an issue introduced in 1.3.9 that caused a crash when deleting entire staves.
- Fixed an issue where Paste Special with Merge was not always “undo-ing” properly.
- Other minor fixes.
- Features Added
- Ties and slurs now will freeze above/below when in the presence of two voices.
- Known Issues
- Undo not restoring ties in some instances.
- Some screen redrawing is necessary after an email or print.
- Copying selected notes instead of simply whole measures is not yet supported.
- Paste Special using Merge involving tuplets has some minor issues. Best to save before implementing Paste Special: Merge.