Truecaller 11.18 for iPhone
Free Utilities App on iOS
Identify and block spam calls or SMS, search for unknown numbers, call and chat with friends. With a community-based spam list from over 250 million users, Truecaller is the only phone app you’ll ... Read More > or Install Now >
Truecaller App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 25, 2020
More About Truecaller App
AVOID ANNOYING SPAM CALLS & SMS
- Automatically identify spam, fraud and Robocalls before you pick up
- Block unwanted callers and SMS
(Enable Spam Identification and Blocking from Settings-> Phone-> Call Blocking & Identification)
FIND NAMES OF ANY CALLER
- Enter any number to lookup name and other contact info
- Lookup phone numbers directly from your native call history using the Share extension
- Copy a number and look at the Truecaller widget to see contact details
- Make calls directly from the app
- Use T9 search to call friends quickly
- See when your friends are free to talk
- See more information about your phonebook contacts
- Free Chat with your friends and family on Truecaller
- Send messages, photos and videos to anyone on Truecaller
TRUECALLER PAY - UPI Payments and recharges (*India only):
- Safe, secure and instant money transfers - 24/7
- Quick mobile recharges and bill payments
- Manage all your bank accounts with BHIM-UPI
- Bank grade security provided by ICICI Bank
TRUECALLER PREMIUM - Upgrade and get access to:
- Know who viewed your profile
- Get the Premium badge on your profile
- Get 30 contact requests per month
- Remove all ads
- Auto-renewing subscription ($1.99 monthly / $17.99 yearly - price varies by country)
Truecaller respects your right to privacy. Your phonebook is never made searchable or public.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAQ: http://truecaller.com/faq
(Please note: Payment for auto-renewing subscription to Truecaller Premium will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the Account Settings on your device. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.)
What's New in Truecaller 11.18
- --- Extended Top Spammer List ---
- • Get protection from even more spammers*
- • Calls from spammers will be identified more easily
- • Available only on Truecaller Premium
- *Free users will continue to get basic protection from spammers
- Go to iPhone Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification and turn on Truecaller Part 1, 2 & 3.
- --- Share via Truecaller Chat ---
- [NEW] Truecaller share extension lets you quickly share images/ URLs/ text etc. from other apps with anyone on Truecaller.
- --- Spammer Count ---
- We now show the count of spammers that you’re protected from in the Spam ID screen. This includes all the top spammers in your region.
- --- Smart SMS Filtering ---
- We’ve rewritten our SMS filtering logic & have built ML based filtering (works completely offline!)
- • [NEW] On iOS 14, all new SMS will be automatically moved into Transactions, Promotions & Junk folders.
- • On iOS 13, spammy SMS will go into the Junk folder.
- • Only English language supported at the moment.
- Go to iPhone Settings > Messages > Unknown & Spam and turn on Truecaller.
- *Available only in India, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Sri Lanka, United States, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Zambia, Canada, Australia, Bahrain & Tanzania.
- --- Clipboard Access ---
- • On iOS 14, you might see a notification that Truecaller pasted from an app. This happens since we try to see if there’s a number on your clipboard that you might want to search for. If there’s no number found, we discard it and nothing is shared onto our servers.
- • If you don’t find this feature useful, you can disable it from Truecaller App > Profile > Settings > Clipboard Search. Unfortunately, if you disable it, the Truecaller classic widget will stop working since it needs Clipboard access to paste & search.