You are about to download the MusicJOT v1.3.7 for iPad: MusicJOT is a and Useful Music app. Music notation w/handwriting ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for MusicJOT, you could download it on the App Store (502.58 MB) >
Download and Try MusicJOT 1.3.7 for iOS 10.3 or Later
About MusicJOT: MusicJOT is a powerful music notation app that's also easy to use. Write quickly and naturally on a staff and ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in MusicJOT v1.3.7 (Version History)
- Bugs Fixed
- Better auto beaming.
- Fixed an issue where the float rest user pref was stepping by half spaces even though it was labeled whole spaces. The problem is that half and whole rests could sit both on and hang off of lines when in the presence of another voice which was confusing.
- Chord symbols and/or fretboards now sound if present on tied-to notes.
- Fixed an issue when sometimes trying to insert a note was hitting a ‘dead’ spot where the insertion wasn’t working.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to insert a new note in between two tied notes and the tie would remain.
- Tapping on fretboards now trigger the context sensitive menu for repositioning and deletion.
- Fixed an issue when a region started with any empty measures, a transformation (from the transformation editor) inversion would produce nonsense results.
- Features Added
- Added ability to drag rests vertically to avoid collisions when in the presence of another voice.
- Added user context sensitive menu option to break/join beaming on any beam-able note.
- Added user context sensitive menu option to re-beam whole measure(s) to default beaming.
- Added user sub division field in the meters panel along with reset to default allowing custom beaming groups.
- Added global reset all subdivisions to action menu.
- Added global reset all break/join beaming to action menu.
- Can now include rests in beams via user option to break/join beam.
- Added a new pitch dragging mode: “Direction” which moves chromatically up by sharps and down by flats.
- Added various alerts to actions (from the Action menu) that perform global functions providing an opportunity to cancel.
- In addition to the default “Cycling” notes/rests/tools palette (with only one of the three visible at a time), a “Static” palette has been added (Options: “Notes/Rests Palette”) which shows all notes, rests, and tools at the same time.
- Added a fretboard baseline offset preference to advanced settings.
- Added chord count to information statistics.
- Known Issues
- Undo after a multi-staff copy/paste is still problematic. Best is to save your score before attempting any large undos.
- Collisions between voices may occur and will be addressed in the next release.