You are about to download the MusicJOT v1.3.2 for iPad: MusicJOT is a and Useful Music app. MusicJOT is a powerful music notation app that's also easy to use. Write quickly and naturally o ... ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for MusicJOT, you could download it on the App Store (481.82 MB) >
Download and Try MusicJOT 1.3.2 for iOS 10.3 or Later
About MusicJOT: MusicJOT is a powerful music notation app that's also easy to use. Write quickly and naturally o ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in MusicJOT v1.3.2 (Version History)
- Bugs Fixed
- Playhead position when moving into and out of full audio mode has been improved.
- Fixed an issue where play/pause/play was not resuming where the play head left off.
- Fixed an issue where changing the virtual pointer size live via preferences was not updating itself.
- Fixed an issue where glissandi between systems of more than one staff when split between systems was drawing incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where tapping quickly on a context sensitive menu item was not always giving user immediate feedback.
- Fixed an issue when changing color themes a duplicate set of right side buttons was being created after an orientation change.
- Fixed an issue where “Tutorials” was not reaching our servers and came up with a 404 not found.
- Fixed an issue where inside staff marks (such as tenuto, staccato) were not avoiding collisions with other marks if the note was on a line and outside of the staff.
- Features Added
- Minimum zoom level for full audio mode is now the same as in normal score view. If left side controls get too crowded, they are minimized.
- Added AirDrop to the Share menu.
- Welcome screen now has a “New Features” section which shows automatically with each new updated version.
- Added new animated gifs to Welcome screen highlighting new features.
- Added a new action menu item: Move events between staffs which can move text, tempo markings, chords and expressions en masse between staffs.