You are about to download the Truecaller v11.18 for iPhone (Require iOS 11.0 or Later): Truecaller is a free and useful Utilities app. Identify Spam + Search Numbers. Never pick up an unwanted call. Identify spammers and search for unknown numbers..
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Truecaller. You should download it on the Apple App Store (332.5 MB) >
Download and Try Truecaller 11.18
About Truecaller: Identify and block spam calls or SMS, search for unknown numbers, call and chat with friends. With a community-based spam list from over 250 million ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Truecaller v11.18
- --- Extended Top Spammer List ---
- • Get protection from even more spammers*
- • Calls from spammers will be identified more easily
- • Available only on Truecaller Premium
- *Free users will continue to get basic protection from spammers
- Go to iPhone Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification and turn on Truecaller Part 1, 2 & 3.
- --- Share via Truecaller Chat ---
- [NEW] Truecaller share extension lets you quickly share images/ URLs/ text etc. from other apps with anyone on Truecaller.
- --- Spammer Count ---
- We now show the count of spammers that you’re protected from in the Spam ID screen. This includes all the top spammers in your region.
- --- Smart SMS Filtering ---
- We’ve rewritten our SMS filtering logic & have built ML based filtering (works completely offline!)
- • [NEW] On iOS 14, all new SMS will be automatically moved into Transactions, Promotions & Junk folders.
- • On iOS 13, spammy SMS will go into the Junk folder.
- • Only English language supported at the moment.
- Go to iPhone Settings > Messages > Unknown & Spam and turn on Truecaller.
- *Available only in India, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Sri Lanka, United States, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Zambia, Canada, Australia, Bahrain & Tanzania.
- --- Clipboard Access ---
- • On iOS 14, you might see a notification that Truecaller pasted from an app. This happens since we try to see if there’s a number on your clipboard that you might want to search for. If there’s no number found, we discard it and nothing is shared onto our servers.
- • If you don’t find this feature useful, you can disable it from Truecaller App > Profile > Settings > Clipboard Search. Unfortunately, if you disable it, the Truecaller classic widget will stop working since it needs Clipboard access to paste & search.
- Truecaller 11.17 (Updated: November 9, 2020)
- Truecaller 11.16 (Updated: October 26, 2020)
- Truecaller 11.15 (Updated: October 12, 2020)
- Truecaller 11.14 (Updated: September 28, 2020)
- Truecaller 11.13 (Updated: September 14, 2020)
- Truecaller 11.12 (Updated: September 7, 2020)
- Truecaller 11.10 (Updated: August 11, 2020)
- Truecaller 11.8.11 (Updated: July 15, 2020)
- Truecaller 11.8 (Updated: July 13, 2020)
- Truecaller 11.7 (Updated: June 29, 2020)
- More Version History >