FileBrowser 20.30 for iPhone and iPad
Utilities App on iOS
Use your iPad or iPhone to connect to your home computers, network drives and cloud storage. Easily upload/download/copy files and folders from one location to another, and browse your content using ... Read More > or Install Now >
FileBrowser App / Specifications
- • Price: $6.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 18, 2021
More About FileBrowser App
*** FileBrowser remains the best option if you’re looking for a file manager that supports a variety of external connections and also integrates deeply with iOS11 - Federico Viticci - MacStories ***
*** FileBrowser's setup varies for every device, and the automatic wizards work super-well.
Charlie Sorrel - Cult of Mac ***
Ultra-fast browsing of your computers. Faster than Windows Explorer or Mac Finder and our users agree!
FileBrowser gives you everything you need to keep your files effortlessly organized:
Move, edit, delete, rename, copy, zip and unzip. Download files from the web and paste them wherever you choose.
Fully supports iOS11 drag and drop and iPad split-screen.
Windows, Mac, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS drives, portable WiFi drives.
Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, WebDAV, FTP and SFTP.
Link to cloud storage with multiple accounts, essential if you have more than one Dropbox account.
EXTEND THE FILES APP
FileBrowser allows you to access all your connections from iOS11 Files and other apps. Open and edit documents on your computer or cloud directly from Word or Pages or any of the Office and Mac suite. Changes are saved automatically.
Create bookmarks to your favorite locations & folders. Use the Quick Access Tabs to connect and browse to a favorite folder with a single tap.
Browse your photos wherever they are stored and display them on your TV or projector using AirPlay or Chromecast. Easily flick through holiday snaps or use the built-in slideshow feature.
STREAM YOUR MOVIES / MUSIC
Stream movie files or listen to music, both with AirPlay™ and Chromecast support. Use our built-in viewers or stream video to other apps.
View Microsoft Office, Apple Pages, Numbers, KeyNote, text files, source code, HTML, and many more.
ANNOTATE PDFS AND IMAGES
Use the built-in annotation tools for PDFs and images, or use the iOS11 annotation tools to add notes, drawings or highlight text.
SECURITY AND ENCRYPTION
FileBrowser securely stores your passwords in the iOS keychain and uses iOS encryption features to protect your local content. Protect local files using a password, TouchID or FaceID.
Connect to your Mac or PC when away from home. See our website for details: https://www.stratospherix.com/setupvpn
TOO MANY FEATURES TO LIST
FileBrowser has many features that we would like to tell you about. Check out our website. You’ll be amazed!
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT
User manuals and help are available at stratospherix.com/support with how-to articles and videos. You can also email us for fast, friendly support.
What's New in FileBrowser 20.30
- Here's another update with some new features and a number of improvements and fixes for issues reported by you.
- * Select your own frame for video thumbnail.
- * Added an option to create borderless PDFs.
- * Auto-hide sidebar when viewing an image.
- * Advance warning of name collisions when renaming.
- * Improved bluetooth hearing aid support.
- * Improved video playback from network folders.
- * Improved document reader toolbar.
- * Improved icon generation in the Files App.
- * Improved error messages for split-screen drag/drop.
- * Increased font size on home screen.
- * Fixed a touch dead-zone in the folder view.
- Thank you for helping to make our apps better. If you would like to rate or leave a review on the App Store, we look forward to hearing your feedback.
- Unlike other file manager apps, we never gather any of your data.