Headspace 3.98.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
Headspace is your guide to health and happiness. It’s the simple way to let go of stress and get a better night’s rest. Learn to relax with guided meditations and mindfulness techniques that ... Read More > or Install Now >
Headspace App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 5, 2020
More About Headspace App
Get more from your day through mindfulness, be less distracted and reactive, and focus on the things that matter most to you. The Basics course is completely free and will teach you the fundamental techniques of meditation and mindfulness. After that, by subscription, gain access to the full Headspace meditation library. Train your mind with guided meditations on everything from managing stress and anxiety, to getting a better night’s rest, to relationships. Bring more awareness to daily activities through on-the-go exercises, and use SOS sessions to skillfully manage moments of panic or anxiety. Get the rest you deserve at night with the help of Sleep by Headspace, which includes sleepcasts and sleep sounds. The Headspace animation library is full of tips and helpful wisdom to keep your practice on track, and you can even add friends to keep each other motivated.
WHAT THIS MEDITATION AND SLEEP APP DOES:
Headspace teaches you how to meditate, breathe, and live mindfully. It’s even been proven to improve focus. There are exercises on topics including managing anxiety, stress relief, breathing, happiness, and focus. Don’t worry if you’ve never meditated before. There’s a free Basics course that will teach you the essentials of meditation and mindfulness.
As part of the Sleep by Headspace experience, there are sleep meditations, sleep sounds, and specially-designed sleepcasts to guide you to a place of rest. Sleep by Headspace was built around the needs of restless sleepers so the screen is darker and the buttons are easy to find. After all, no one wants to look at a bright screen at night. It’s perfect whether you have trouble falling asleep, or you wake up in the middle of the night.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Hundreds of guided meditations on subjects like focus, exercise, and sleep
- Sleep by Headspace to help you drift off
- Everyday Headspace: daily meditations on a new topic each day
- “Mindful Moments” to keep you present throughout the day
- 2-3 minute “mini meditations” for a quick mental reset
- “SOS” sessions for moments of panic, anxiety, and stress
- Headspace animations to teach you new skills and answer your mindfulness questions
- Track your progress and time spent meditating
- Add Mindful Minutes to Apple Health
- Buddy up and add your friends to meditate with you
- Guided meditations and mindfulness exercises for Kids with sessions on Kindness, Calm, and Focus
- Training led by former monk and renowned mindfulness expert Andy Puddicombe
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$94.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Headspace also offers a Forever subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $399.99 with unlimited access to the Headspace Collection forever.
Headspace integrates with the Apple Health app.
Read the terms and conditions here -
What's New in Headspace 3.98.0
- Thanks for using Headspace! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
- As always, if you run into any troubles, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org