AnkiMobile Flashcards 2.0.83 for iPhone and iPad
Education App on iOS
AnkiMobile is a mobile companion to Anki, a powerful, intelligent flashcard program that is free, multi-platform, and open-source. Sales of this app support the development of both the computer and ... Read More > or Install Now >
AnkiMobile Flashcards App / Specifications
- • Price: $24.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 2, 2021
More About AnkiMobile Flashcards App
AnkiMobile offers some features not found in other flashcard apps:
- A free cloud synchronization service that lets you keep your card content synchronized across multiple mobile and computer devices. This makes it easy to add content on a computer and then study it on your mobile, easily keep your study progress current between an iPhone and iPad, and so on.
- The same proven scheduling algorithm that the computer version of Anki uses, which reminds you of material as you're about to forget it.
- A flexible interface designed for smooth and efficient study. You can set up AnkiMobile to perform different actions when you tap or swipe on various parts of the screen, and control which actions appear on the tool buttons.
- Comprehensive graphs and statistics about your studies.
- Support for large card decks - even 100,000+ cards.
- If your cards use images or audio clips, the media is stored on your device, so you can study without an internet connection.
- A powerful search facility that allows you to find cards that match criteria such as 'tagged high priority, answered in the last ten days and not containing the following words', and automatically place them into a deck to study.
- Support for displaying mathematical equations with MathJax, and rendering LaTeX created with the computer version.
Please note that AnkiMobile is currently intended as a companion to the computer version of Anki, rather than a complete replacement for it. While AnkiMobile is able to display your cards in the same way the computer version does, certain changes like modifying note types need to be done with the computer software. For this reason, please familiarize yourself with the computer version of Anki before you think about buying this app.
Please also note that while you can use almost any language on your cards, AnkiMobile's user interface is only available in English at the moment.
Aside from the cloud synchronization service, AnkiMobile also supports copying decks to and from your device via the USB cable and iTunes.
Like all apps, AnkiMobile can be purchased once and then used on multiple devices in a household using the same Apple ID. Family sharing is also supported. For information on bulk discounts for educational institutions, please see http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/
For more information on AnkiMobile, including a link to the online manual, please have a look at the support page: http://ankisrs.net/docs/AnkiMobile.html
If you have any questions or want to report an issue, please let us know on our support site and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
What's New in AnkiMobile Flashcards 2.0.83
- - Fixed current day's cards being unburied when leaving the app.
- - Fixed new cards not always appearing in the correct order in the v3 scheduler.
- - Fixed study screen on iOS 12.
- - Bugfixes from the latest computer version of Anki.
- - Added an option in Preferences>Editing to turn off automatic capitalization.
- - Added an option to spread the ticks across the screen for accessibility.
- - Added an option to enable legacy timezone handling, for syncing with old Anki clients.
- - Added support for x-error in URL scheme.
- - Added some support for gamepad controllers with fewer buttons.
- - Answer buttons can now be triggered with "hard", "good" etc when using voice control.
- - Fixed keyboard shortcuts not working properly on iOS 15.
- - Fixed taps in the study screen to cancel a popover being interpreted as a tap action.
- - Fixed the navigation bar and bottom toolbar not looking right on iOS 15 (especially for themes like Slate).
- - Fixed the keyboard hiding when switching to a different app in multitasking and back again.
- - Fixed audio replaying when a recording is cancelled.