SwiftKey Keyboard 2.5.8 for iPhone and iPad
Free Utilities App on iOS
SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard from Microsoft that learns your writing style, so you can type faster. SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing - ... Read More > or Install Now >
SwiftKey Keyboard App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 18, 2019
More About SwiftKey Keyboard App
SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing - including your slang, nicknames and emoji. This means autocorrect that actually works and helpful predictions that let you get your point across fast, without errors.
Customize your keyboard to match your style, with dozens of themes to choose from. Send emojis, GIFs and more to your friends – SwiftKey even learns your favorite emoji.
Let SwiftKey help you text faster with Artificial Intelligence, swipe typing and more! Download now.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
- SwiftKey learns from you, including your word choice, emoji usage and more
- Swipe typing or tap-to-type, whichever you prefer
- Toolbar: the expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
GIF and Emoji Keyboard
- Express yourself with GIFs and emoji
- Send pictures as a sticker to your friends and family
- Find the emoji you like to use from our smiley library
Customize Your Keyboard
- Customize your keyboard size and layout
- Dozens of colorful themes
- Make your own theme with your photo sticker as the background
- Enable up to two languages at once
- SwiftKey supports over 150 languages
Swipe, type and send messages to all your friends with a predictive keyboard that learns from you! Download SwiftKey and get started.
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https:www.microsoft.com/swiftkey
SUPPORTS 150+ LANGUAGES, including:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
What's New in SwiftKey Keyboard 2.5.8
- We've introduced Dark Mode support to the SwiftKey App (iOS 13 only). Go to System Settings and pick between Light and Dark! Also, we've added a new way to create a SwiftKey Account you can now use Sign In with Apple.