SwiftKey Keyboard 2.4.8 for iPhone and iPad
Free Utilities App on iOS
SwiftKey Keyboard App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 8, 2019
SwiftKey Keyboard / Screenshots on iPhone
SwiftKey Keyboard / Screenshots on iPad
SwiftKey Keyboard / Description
SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard from Microsoft that learns your writing style, so you can type faster.
SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing - including your slang, nicknames and emoji. This means autocorrect that actually works and helpful predictions that let you get your point across fast, without errors.
Customize your keyboard to match your style, with dozens of themes to choose from. Send emojis, GIFs and more to your friends – SwiftKey even learns your favorite emoji.
Let SwiftKey help you text faster with Artificial Intelligence, swipe typing and more! Download now.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
- SwiftKey learns from you, including your word choice, emoji usage and more
- Swipe typing or tap-to-type, whichever you prefer
- Toolbar: the expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
GIF and Emoji Keyboard
- Express yourself with GIFs and emoji
- Send pictures as a sticker to your friends and family
- Find the emoji you like to use from our smiley library
Customize Your Keyboard
- Customize your keyboard size and layout
- Dozens of colorful themes
- Make your own theme with your photo sticker as the background
- Enable up to two languages at once
- SwiftKey supports over 150 languages
Swipe, type and send messages to all your friends with a predictive keyboard that learns from you! Download SwiftKey and get started.
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https:www.microsoft.com/swiftkey
SUPPORTS 150+ LANGUAGES, including:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
SwiftKey Keyboard / Changelog / What's New in v2.4.8
- We’ve added a new Animal theme pack – 5 new designs, optimized for iPhone X, XS, XR & XS Max. Go and check them out!
- On larger devices the emoji skin tone selector was not displaying
- The height of the keyboard on iPhone XR and XS Max is now set correctly
- We’ve reduced the minimum distance required to trigger Flow – it’s now easier to Flow two letters words like ‘as’ & ‘we’.