Google Chrome 69.0.3497.91 for iPhone and iPad
Free Utilities App on iOS
Editors' Words: Web browser by Google. Get a fast, free web browser. One browser for your computer, phone and tablet. Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than ... Read More > or Install Now >
Google Chrome App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 12, 2018
Google Chrome / Screenshots on iPhone
Google Chrome / Screenshots on iPad
Google Chrome / Description
Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Google Chrome / Changelog / What's New in v69.0.3497.91
- A completely new and redesigned Chrome is being gradually rolled out! Please give us your feedback on bugs you encounter or ways we can make Chrome even better. We’re interested in any issues you notice, regardless of whether or not you see the new design.
- Here are the highlights of the new features:
- New bottom toolbar: easier to reach frequently used functions, like Back, Search, tabs, and the menu. To discover some shortcuts, press and hold different buttons on the toolbar, or swipe on the toolbar.
- New tab grid: see bigger previews of your tabs, including tabs open on other devices. Drag tabs to reorder them.
- Features like Bookmarks and Reading Lists are now easily accessible on the New Tab Page.
- Press firmly on the app icon to see shortcuts (3D Touch).
- Credit cards you enter on your device are now securely synced to Google Pay for use on other devices (if enabled).
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.