You are about to download the FileBrowser v16.1 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 9.3 or Later): FileBrowser is a useful Utilities app. FileBrowser - Document Manager, Network access & media player.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For FileBrowser. You should download it on the Apple App Store (73.89 MB) >
Download and Try FileBrowser 16.1
About FileBrowser: Use your iPad or iPhone to connect to your home computers, network drives and cloud storage. Easily upload/download/copy files and folders from one ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in FileBrowser v16.1
- This update fixes a few issues with iOS 13.
- * Fixed some Photo Library album names being prefixed with a date stamp.
- * Using the iOS13 Files App to open a file in the On My iPad location now opens the document rather than cutting/pasting it.
- We are working on a major update for iOS13. Stay tuned.
- Thank you for using our apps and for providing us with feedback. We love to hear how our apps help you to make the most out of your iPad / iPhone.
Old Versions (Version History)
- FileBrowser 16.0 (Updated: October 8, 2019)
- FileBrowser 15.9 (Updated: September 29, 2019)
- FileBrowser 15.8 (Updated: September 22, 2019)
- FileBrowser 15.5 (Updated: April 28, 2019)
- FileBrowser 15.4 (Updated: April 20, 2019)
- FileBrowser 15.3 (Updated: April 12, 2019)
- FileBrowser 15.2 (Updated: April 4, 2019)
- FileBrowser 15.1 (Updated: March 1, 2019)
- FileBrowser 15.0 (Updated: February 27, 2019)
- FileBrowser 14.8 (Updated: December 8, 2018)