AnyFont 3.1.9 for iPhone and iPad
Utilities App on iOS
*** COMPATIBLE WITH WORD, EXCEL AND POWERPOINT FOR IOS ***With AnyFont it is finally possible to install any additional font in TrueTypeFont- (.ttf), OpenTypeFont- (.otf) or TrueType ... Read More > or Install Now >
AnyFont App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 6, 2021
More About AnyFont App
With AnyFont it is finally possible to install any additional font in TrueTypeFont- (.ttf), OpenTypeFont- (.otf) or TrueType Collection- (.ttc) format on your iPhone or iPad. These fonts can then be used throughout the system in other apps like Word, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote and many more.
No more unexpectedly replaced fonts in presentations because the iPhone or iPad does not know them. The perfect solution for everybody who creates presentations on a Mac or PC to show them on their iPad.
Extremely easy to use. An extensive FAQ and an introductory tutorial help you to understand the app.
Check out this video tutorial: http://flo.vc/AnyFont
- Add new fonts as .ttf, .ttc or .otf file using iTunes file sharing or the „Open in…“ dialog from other apps like Mail or Dropbox
- Add single fonts or multiple fonts as a ZIP- or TTC-file
- Install single fonts or multiple fonts at once
- Preview your fonts in AnyFont’s storage
- Access FontBundles.net from within AnyFont
- Optional bundle of 1,000+ fonts (In-App Purchase)
- Complete list of all installed fonts on the device
- Support for 3D Touch
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Numbers, Keynote and Pages
- Cricut Design Space
- Office Suite Pro
- and many other apps!
AnyFont website: https://www.anyfont.app
Tutorial Video: http://flo.vc/AnyFont
NOTE: It is not possible to change the system-font on your device with AnyFont. With AnyFont you can install additional fonts on your device which can then be used by other apps which make use of the device's font book.
NOTE II: Some fonts using Cyrillic or Asian characters may not be supported by this way of installing fonts due to their size. The maximum size of a configuration profile for a font is 20 MB.
NOTE III: You don't have to purchase the optional font bundle to use AnyFont. You can always add your own fonts to install them on your device.
What's New in AnyFont 3.1.9
- - General bugfixes, improvements and optimizations
- Thanks for using AnyFont! If you like this update, please leave a positive rating or review on the App Store.