PhotoMath for iPhone and iPad
Also PhotoMath is included in the following collections:
More About PhotoMath
From basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry, learn with Photomath. Understand core concepts to help you advance in math and feel confident in class!
● NEW! Word problem explanations!
● No internet or data required
● Free to use
● Step-by-step explanations for every solution
● Exclusive how-to animations
● Scroll through multiple solving methods per problem
● Multi-functional scientific calculator
● Interactive graphs
MATH TOPICS COVERED
● Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
● Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
● Geometry (specific textbooks only)
● Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
● Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
● Statistics: combinations, factorials
Featured in Huffington Post, Forbes, TIME, CNN, EdSurge, Guiding Tech, The Verge, TechCrunch and more.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at email@example.com
Photomath is and will always be free to use, but you can boost your learning with Photomath Plus - solutions for every problem in your textbook including WORD PROBLEMS! Currently available in US and for specific textbooks only.
Don’t see your textbook? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us which books you want to be covered next!
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Manage or cancel your subscription in your account settings on the App Store after purchase. Offers and pricing subject to change without notice.
What's New in PhotoMath 8.18.0 >
We update the app regularly to make studying as smooth as possible. Get the latest version which includes bug fixes and general improvements. Get unstuck faster, learn better, and get more time back for the other things in your life!