RAW Power 2.0 for iPhone and iPad
Photo & Video App on iOS
RAW Power App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 19, 2018
RAW Power / Screenshots on iPhone
RAW Power / Screenshots on iPad
RAW Power / Description
NOTE: Supports all devices running iOS 11 and later, EXCEPT the following: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPad mini 2 and 3, iPad Air 1, and, iPod Touch. Optimized for 2018 iPhone and iPads.
— Make your best shots even better with RAW Power™. RAW Power unlocks the power of Apple's RAW engine with simple, easy-to-use controls. More than just an image editor, RAW Power is a full photo application that lets you organize and manage your iOS Photo Library. If you use iCloud Photo Library, all changes are also synced to iCloud, where every image you take and every change you make is instantly available to every app on your iPhone or iPad
— RAW Power brings to iOS the impressive RAW decoding and editing that was formerly only available in Apple’s Aperture professional photo application. Using adjustments like Boost, you can improve your images in ways that simply can't be done in any other application.
— You can use it for more than RAWs -- it's great with JPEGs too, with White Balance, Curves, Sharpen, and other tools missing from the built-in Photos app. RAW Power also includes an innovative new Depth Effect for photos shot on iPhones with a dual camera system. Further, you can start editing on iOS and continue on the Mac (or vice-versa) using the RAW Power extension for the macOS (for JPEG originals only).
— For more advanced editing needs, in-app purchases unlock "Advanced Adjustment Packs". All adjustments are free to try with no time limit.
ORGANIZATION AND DISPLAY
— View and adjust RAW images on iOS 11 using Apple’s RAW decoder. Zoom up to 800% for extremely precise adjustments.
— Organize your library: create and rename albums, delete images from albums and the library, and move images into albums via drag and drop. View hierarchy, including folders. Special "RAW Images" Smart Album.
— Display photo metadata including file name, exposure information, flash status, and location.
EDIT IN REAL-TIME
— Fully non-destructive editing, with all changes synced to the iOS Photo Library and iCloud (if you use iCloud Photo Library)
— Edit on one device and continue on another, without loss of quality.
— Control over Apple's Boost filter to achieve unparalleled highlight recovery
— Real-time control of Apple's RAW engine, including Noise Reduction, Black Point, RAW Sharpen, Gamut Mapping and more
— Histogram with Clipping Indicators and Hot Pixels Overlay
— Copy / Paste of adjustments
— Recovery slider for targeted control over highlights
— Crop and Straighten, Rotate and Flip
— Luminance-oriented Sharpen
— Highlights, Shadows, Vibrancy and more
— All sliders are real-time and GPU accelerated
— High-precision, deep color imaging engine
— Export JPEG, PNG, and TIFFs (8- and 16-bit) to Files.app
ADVANCED ADJUSTMENT PACK FOR MORE CONTROL
— Advanced Curves adjustment with Auto Curves, Linear and Lab modes, and samplers
— Depth Adjustment for improving photos shot with the iPhone dual camera system
— White Balance adjustment with sampler
— Compatible with hundreds of cameras, including iPhone RAW images. (list at:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207049
— Supports DNGs (some DJI drones and a few other cameras excluded).
— Great with JPEGs and PNGs, too!
— Video Tutorials (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7l78rOzFxaHG-e5AT-MGWQ)
RAW POWER for MAC
RAW Power is also available on the Mac App Store as a Photos Extension and standalone app. 4.5 stars worldwide!
ABOUT GENTLEMEN CODERS
Gentlemen Coders develops software for professional and enthusiast photographers. The company offers unparalleled integration with Apple’s built-in services on macOS and iOS, maximizing customers’ investment in Apple devices and services. Gentlemen Coders was founded by a former Senior Director of Engineering at Apple. For more information, visit www.gentlemencoders.com.
RAW Power / Changelog / What's New in v2.0
- New Adjustments
- Enhance including Definition (included with purchase)
- Chromatic Aberration
- Black and White (a Monochrome Mixer)
- Vignette with Controllable Center Point
- All adjustments are 100% compatible with RAW Power for Mac 2.0 and sync through iCloud Photo Library.
- These adjustments are free to try. Unlock via in-app purchase.
- A selection of built-in presets
- Ability to create your own
- Undoable and can be applied to multiple images in a batch
- Workflow improvements
- Share to Photos
- Export to Photos (TIFF, PNG, 16-bit images, etc)
- Delete will consistently advance the selection forward to the next image
- Paste Last Edit is an option in Batch Processing so you don’t have to explicitly copy in Edit before doing the batch operation
- Adjustments can be rearranged (good for small screens). This does not affect the processing order.
- UI Improvements
- Indicator for which adjustments have been applied to an image
- Space-saving UI design limits the number of adjustments that are visible at a time.
- Easier to use sliders in landscape device orientation
- Batch Processing in the Grid
- Batch Apply Presets
- Batch Paste of Adjustments
- Batch Revert to Original
- Batch Generate JPEGs for RAWs