Shadowrocket 2.1.32 for iPhone and iPad
Utilities App on iOS
Shadowrocket App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 10, 2019
Shadowrocket / Screenshots on iPhone
Shadowrocket / Screenshots on iPad
Shadowrocket / Description
Rule based proxy utility client for iPhone/iPad.
- Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to proxy server.
- Record and display HTTP, HTTPS, DNS request from your iOS devices.
- Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup.
- Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, direct and proxy connections.
- Import rule files from URL or iCloud Drive.
- Block ads by domain, user agent rules.
- Local DNS Mapping.
- Work on cellular network.
- Decrypt HTTPS traffic.
- Perform URL rewrite.
- Fully IPv6 supports.
- Script filter supports.
Shadowrocket / Changelog / What's New in v2.1.32
- add TLS cert authentication supports
- enhance TCP forwarding
- fix BASE64 decode issue
- fix HTTP pipeline parse issue
- fix on demand rule manage issue
- fix packet tunnel reassert issue
- fix regex lookbehind pattern issue
- fix server flag update issue
- fix test tunnel start issue
- fix Vmess JSON parse issue