Streaks 6.0.2 for iPhone and iPad
Health & Fitness App on iOS
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.Apple Design Award winner.Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive ... Read More > or Install Now >
Streaks App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 20, 2020
More About Streaks App
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes
* 500 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Streaks 6.0.2
- Streaks 6.0.2:
- * Fix: Performance issues with Apple Watch app
- * Fix: Crash issue with Apple Watch app on some device models
- * Fix: Some tasks may not appear if "Display Zoom" system setting is enabled
- * Fix: Vitamin D task has more options available
- Streaks 6.0:
- * Widgets (requires iOS 14)
- * Swipe to change pages
- * Option to aggregate a task over a week
- * Timer progress notifications. You can create notifications X minutes before finish or X minutes after start.
- * Split screen / slideover support on iPad
- * New sound effects
- Health tasks:
- * "Energy Deficit" health task
- * "Record Body Weight" task now lets you input your weight
- * “Wash Your Hands” health task (requires iOS 14)
- * “Record ECG” health task (requires iOS 14)
- * New dietary health tasks
- * More tasks can now write to the Health app
- * Goal recommendation for "active energy" will now suggest "Move Ring" goal
- * Ability to convert a non-health task to a health task (and vice-versa)
- Apple Watch:
- * Support for new watchOS 7 complications system (requires watchOS 7)
- * Smart alarms on Apple Watch to notify you when a timer is complete (requires watchOS 6+)
- Siri Shortcuts:
- * List all tasks (so you can programmatically select a task as an input to another shortcut)
- * Send an immediate reminder (so you can setup a location-based automation in the Shortcuts app)
- * Create a data backup (so you can create a shortcut that sends the exported file somewhere)
- If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.