Streaks 4.2.1 for iPhone and iPad
Health & Fitness App on iOS
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.Apple Design Award winner.Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive ... Read More > or Install Now >
Streaks App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 25, 2019
More About Streaks App
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes
* 500 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Streaks 4.2.1
- New in Streaks 4.2.1:
- Added: new icons (Zodiac signs, science icons)
- Added: iCloud support for iOS 9
- Added: New Help section to answer the most common questions
- Added: "In Bed" task, which allows you track in bed hours seperately from sleep hours
- Fixed: Issue displaying current timer progress in some situations
- Changed: Now using a diffferent haptic on Apple Watch when you undo a completion
- CHanged: The new "will break streak" indicator has been removed from timed tasks
- New in Streaks 4.2:
- Added: Siri Shortcut to start/stop timers
- Added: Indicator above task icon to show if missing will break streak (for "times per week" tasks only)
- Added: icons: puzzle, broccoli, darts, kayaking, no alcohol
- Added: Health task for Streaks Workout
- Added: Nutrition health tasks: carbohydrates, cholesterol, vitamins C, D and E.
- Added: Add task screen indicates if a health task will write to the Health app
- Added: The "times per day" picker shows the quantity recorded to Health for each completion
- Changed: Timers can now be up to 16 hours long
- Fixed: Negative health tasks were not recording to Health
- Fixed: Improves reliability of the "bed time" task
- Fixed: Crash on icon selection screen
- Fixed: Not possible to scoll "day starts at" screen
- Fixed: Siri watch face will no longer show skipped starts
- Fixed: Issue whereby negative tasks may report an incorrect streak in some situations
- Please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback! email@example.com