You are about to download the Private Photo Vault v11.7 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 12.0 or Later): Private Photo Vault is a free and useful Photo & Video app. Private Photo Vault - Pic Safe, Keep Pictures+Videos Safe.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Private Photo Vault. You should download it on the Apple App Store (111.23 MB) >
Download and Try Private Photo Vault 11.7
About Private Photo Vault: The Best and Most Private Photo and Video App for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Millions of people trust Private Photo Vault® to keep their photos ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Private Photo Vault v11.7
- Thanks for using Private Photo Vault! We have been working hard to create a new update to make sure you always have the best app for securing your photos.
- In v11.7, we have completely redone the User Interface, User Experience, and have added new features.
- New Features:
- + Favorites
- + Up to 8 digit passcodes to login to the app
- + Cloud Vault (Premium)
- + Encrypted Backup
- + 100% Private Backup - Private Photo Vault employees CAN NOT view your photos and videos. For a complete description on how this works, scroll to the bottom.
- + Sync photos and videos between multiple devices
- + Space Saver - leave files in Cloud Vault and download them on demand
- + Trash (Premium)
- + Recover recently deleted files
- + Face Down Lock (Premium)
- + Feature to switch to a different app when the device is turned over
- New Design:
- + Brand new modern design
- + Simplified method for adding new files to the app
- + New easier onboarding process for new users
- + Swipe down to dismiss images
- + Improved animations
- Other improvements/changes:
- + Performance improvements
- + Photo Gallery has significantly improved performance when swiping between photos
- + The iTunes album no longer exists as an album you can move photos/videos to/from. Now, you can choose to export files to iTunes and import from there.
- + Bugfixes
- How Cloud Vault Encryption works:
- + When you enable Cloud Vault backup in the app, you are required to provide a Cloud Vault Password. Your Cloud Vault Password is never backed up to our servers and is used as a secret value that only you know to encrypt/decrypt your files. This means we have NO ability to view your photos. This also means that if you forget your Cloud Vault Password, you will also not be able to view your Cloud Vault data. Please write it down.
- New Offering:
- We are announcing a new Premium offering with this update. If you have already purchased the Pro version of the app, you will always be able to continue using the features you paid for, for free. However, if you want to try any of the new features including Cloud Vault backup and syncing, you will need to try our new upgrade. All existing Pro customers users will be given 3 months of Premium as a thank you for supporting the app.
- Private Photo Vault 11.6 (Updated: June 28, 2021)
- Private Photo Vault 11.5 (Updated: June 25, 2021)
- Private Photo Vault 11.4 (Updated: June 16, 2021)
- Private Photo Vault 11.3 (Updated: June 12, 2021)
- Private Photo Vault 11.2 (Updated: June 11, 2021)
- Private Photo Vault 10.8 (Updated: September 16, 2020)
- Private Photo Vault 10.7 (Updated: June 9, 2020)
- Private Photo Vault 10.6 (Updated: May 12, 2020)
- Private Photo Vault 10.5 (Updated: September 28, 2019)
- Private Photo Vault 10.3 (Updated: March 27, 2019)
- More Version History >