Surge 5 for iPhone and iPad
More About Surge 5
· Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/SOCKS5-TLS/Snell proxy server following highly configurable rules.
· Record and display HTTP requests and responses sent from your iOS devices, including body and header.
· Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and GeoIP lookup.
· Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, and proxy connections.
· High performance and suitable for intensive use.
· Block ads by domain rules.
· Local DNS Map (equivalent to /etc/hosts). You can use this function to switch the production/development environment for your app without changing any code.
· All features work on the cellular network.
· Decrypt HTTPS traffic with Man-in-the-Middle.
· Perform URL rewrite.
· Fully IPv6 supports.
· Header rewrite.
· Safari extension to add rules.
· JSON, text, image and video viewer for the captured body.
· Album mode for the request list.
· Pre-filter for capturing.
· HTTPS proxy protocol supports client-side SSL/TLS certificate validation.
· Sync profiles cross devices with iCloud Drive or Dropbox.
· DoH, TLS 1.3 and more advanced features.
You may read the online manual for more information: http://manual.nssurge.com
Terms and Conditions: https://nssurge.com/legal/terms
What's New in Surge 5 5.7.0 >
· Surge tvOS is now available. All users who have purchased Surge iOS can use it directly without any additional purchase.
· Supports interactive widgets for the latest system.
· Added full-text search support for HTTP request's header and body.
· Web Dashboard updated to version 2.0.
· Inline Ruleset, allowing the Ruleset to be written directly in the main profile.
· Optimized the script logging system, ensuring that script logs in request logs do not display content from other sessions during concurrent execution.
· Removed the Wi-Fi Assist notification.
· When using UI to edit policy groups, you can now select Ponte devices.
· When creating temporary rules for remote devices, Ponte devices can be selected.
· Remote controllers support viewing and updating external resources of remote devices, compatible with Surge Mac and Surge tvOS.
· Icons for Ponte devices now display the device type.
· Improved details related to accessibility.
· Improved some UI details.
· Fixed some potential issues when editing the MITM Hostname list.
· Fixed an issue where, when creating rules for remote devices, the policy options might be local policies instead of remote policies.
· Fixed an issue where, when using iCloud sync, the local module selection might be deselected if the cache was cleared.
· Fixed an issue where switching to Dropbox sync was not possible.
· Fixed a problem where some card backgrounds were incomplete when expanded.
· Fixed an issue where modules added via Basic Auth URL could not auto-update.
· Fixed a problem in quick switch mode where, after switching from an IPv6 network to a non-IPv6 network, the v6-vif didn't correctly auto-turn off when set to auto.