Surge 4 4.15.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Developer Tools App on iOS
Surge is an advanced network toolbox and proxy utility for iOS. This app is designed for power-users and may require some level of professional knowledge to use.Features· Capture all ... Read More > or Install Now >
Surge 4 App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 13.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 30, 2022
More About Surge 4 App
· Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/SOCKS5-TLS/Snell proxy server following highly configurable rules.
· Record and display HTTP requests and responses sent from your iOS devices, including body and header.
· Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and GeoIP lookup.
· Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, and proxy connections.
· High performance and suitable for intensive use.
· Block ads by domain rules.
· Local DNS Map (equivalent to /etc/hosts). You can use this function to switch the production/development environment for your app without changing any code.
· All features work on the cellular network.
· Decrypt HTTPS traffic with Man-in-the-Middle.
· Perform URL rewrite.
· Fully IPv6 supports.
· Header rewrite.
· Safari extension to add rules.
· JSON, text, image and video viewer for the captured body.
· Album mode for the request list.
· Pre-filter for capturing.
· HTTPS proxy protocol supports client-side SSL/TLS certificate validation.
· Sync profiles cross devices with iCloud Drive or Dropbox.
· DoH, TLS 1.3 and more advanced features.
You may read the online manual for more information: http://manual.nssurge.com
Terms and Conditions: https://nssurge.com/legal/terms
What's New in Surge 4 4.15.0
- MITM over HTTP/2
- - Surge now supports performing MITM with HTTP/2 protocol to improve concurrent performance.
- - Surge now supports performing MITM on WebSocket connections.
- - You may use `doh-skip-cert-verification=true` to disable server certificate verification for DNS-over-HTTPS.
- - Bug fixes.