Surge 5 5.3.1 for iPhone and iPad
A Free Utilities App
Published By Surge Networks Inc.
Surge 5 (com.nssurge.inc.surge-ios): Advanced Network Toolbox...Read More > or Download Now >
Surge 5 for iPhone and iPad
- • Latest Version: 5.3.1
- • Updated: February 15, 2023
- • Requires: iOS 14.0 and up
- • Developer: Surge Networks Inc.
- • Age Rating: 4+
- • Rating Average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
You can download the the latest version of Surge 5 or explore its version history.
More About Surge 5
· Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5/SOCKS5-TLS/Snell proxy server following highly configurable rules.
· Record and display HTTP requests and responses sent from your iOS devices, including body and header.
· Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and GeoIP lookup.
· Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, and proxy connections.
· High performance and suitable for intensive use.
· Block ads by domain rules.
· Local DNS Map (equivalent to /etc/hosts). You can use this function to switch the production/development environment for your app without changing any code.
· All features work on the cellular network.
· Decrypt HTTPS traffic with Man-in-the-Middle.
· Perform URL rewrite.
· Fully IPv6 supports.
· Header rewrite.
· Safari extension to add rules.
· JSON, text, image and video viewer for the captured body.
· Album mode for the request list.
· Pre-filter for capturing.
· HTTPS proxy protocol supports client-side SSL/TLS certificate validation.
· Sync profiles cross devices with iCloud Drive or Dropbox.
· DoH, TLS 1.3 and more advanced features.
You may read the online manual for more information: http://manual.nssurge.com
Terms and Conditions: https://nssurge.com/legal/terms
What's New in Surge 5 5.3.1 >
- Support for customizing the reserved bits of WireGuard, also known as the client ID or routing ID.
- Improved WireGuard handshake logic.
- Fixed some UDP forwarding problems.
- Fixed some text editor issues.