You are about to download the Halide Camera v1.8.3 for iPhone: Halide Camera is a and Useful Photo & Video app. RAW Manual Camera ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Halide Camera, you could download it on the App Store (35.36 MB) >
Download and Try Halide Camera 1.8.3 for iOS 10.0 or Later
About Halide Camera: “This iOS Camera App Brings Out the Pro in Amateurs”-LifeHacker“Lavish, tactile, respectful, ill ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Halide Camera v1.8.3 (Version History)
- This small update fixes our most common crash, a bug where a couple of button don't light up, and a few odds and ends. It also includes all the features from our previous large release…
- HALIDE 1.8: IT’S ABOUT TIME
- This big update adds an Apple Watch companion app to remotely preview and take shots, a self-timer, and a completely redesigned photo review that makes it easy to go back in time. We also did a ton of work on accessibility to make our app usable for more people.
- APPLE WATCH
- You can now use your watch as a remote triggerwith a live preview! Whether you want to be in a group photo or want to avoid camera shake during a long exposure, Halide is now available from your wrist. To use, just open Halide on your phone and then open the Halide Apple Watch app. It's really that easy.
- If you don’t have an Apple Watch, use the self-timer to take a photo with a delay. To help with group photos, the LED on the back of your iPhone flashes as it counts down. Look for a timer icon in the Quick Bar as well as the shutter button countdown. Forgot the timer was on? Just tap on the shutter again to cancel.
- REDESIGNED REVIEWER
- We’re adding a grid-view option in our photo reviewer, similar to the built in photos app. We’ve also changed things so swiping horizontally changes photos. Despite this added view, you can still get back to your camera with a swipe; just swipe down to get back to the viewfinder instantly. Finally, we’ve sped things up for users with gigantic libraries.
- We care a lot about accessibility, and in previous updates we already did a lot to make Halide more usable to everyone. This update is our biggest accessibility push yet, with support for Dynamic Type, VoiceOver improvements and much more. Our camera, photo reviewer, and settings reflect the font size you’ve set in iOS Settings. We’ve also improved how things look when “bold text” is enabled in system settings. As always, this update includes small UI improvements (we keep polishing this gem!) and bug fixes.
- If you love Halide, be sure to rate us! We don’t prompt for reviews, so every bit helps, and good reviews really help us a ton.
- Til next time!
- — Ben & Sebastiaan