Halide Mark II 2.11.3 for iPhone and iPad
A Free Utilities App
Published By Lux Optics Incorporated
Halide Mark II (com.chromanoir.Zeit): RAW, Manual and Macro Capture, Dial up the depth and detail, Take a photo in manual mode....Read More > or Download Now >
Halide Mark II for iPhone and iPad
- • Latest Version: 2.11.3
- • Updated: April 18, 2023
- • Requires: iOS 14.0 and up
- • Developer: Lux Optics Incorporated
- • Age Rating: 4+
- • Rating Average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
You can download the the latest version of Halide Mark II or explore its version history.
Also Halide Mark II is included in the following collections:
More About Halide Mark II
Halide is a groundbreaking app for deliberate and thoughtful photography. With high-end tools, and a beautiful UI designed from scratch for iPhone 8 and iPhone X, Halide is your go-to camera when you want to really take a photo rather than a quick snapshot.
Use gestures in Halide to change exposure and manual focus with a swipe. Halide’s professional tools include focus peaking, histograms, adaptive level grid, manual depth capture, and RAW support on supported phones.* Customize controls to adapt the app to your needs.
- Beautiful, intuitive gesture-based interface
- On iPhone X and later, a custom-designed UI that is completely usable with one hand
- Manual Depth Capture. Take portraits of pets and objects on iPhone XR.
- Focus peaking and powerful manual focus
- Full manual controls including shutter speed, ISO and white balance
- Live histograms for perfect exposure*
- Captures RAW, TIFF, HEIC or JPG for the best quality shots*
- Grid overlay with built-in level
- Quick-review of your last few shots
- Intelligent automatic and manual mode
Histograms require iPhone 6 or later. (6, 6S, 7, 8, X, XS, XR, SE)
RAW requires iPhone 6S or later. (6S, 7, 8, X, XS, XR, SE)
Depth Capture requires iPhone 7 Plus, 8 Plus, X, XS, or XR.
What's New in Halide Mark II 2.11.3 >
This small update fixes an issue with lens switching on older devices.