OBD Fusion 5.33.0 for iPhone and iPad
A Paid Utilities App for $9.99
Published By OCTech, LLC
OBD Fusion (net.obdsoftware.obdfusion): OBD2 scan tool & diagnostics...Read More > or Download Now >
OBD Fusion for iPhone and iPad
- • Latest Version: 5.33.0
- • Updated: February 10, 2023
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 and up
- • Developer: OCTech, LLC
- • Age Rating: 4+
- • Rating Average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
You can download the the latest version of OBD Fusion or explore its version history.
More About OBD Fusion
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking virtual dashboards on your iPhone or iPad? If so, then OBD Fusion is the app for you! OBD Fusion is used by professional mechanics, do-it-yourself mechanics, and vehicle owners who want to monitor their vehicle and daily driving habits. Drive smarter, improve your fuel economy, and keep your engine healthy!
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have a Wi-Fi ELM327 compatible scan tool, OBDLink MX+, Carista BLE adapter, Tonwon BLE adapter, Veepeak BLE 4.0 adapter, LELink BLE adapter, Viecar BLE adapter, Lonauto adapter, Vinli adapter, Vgate iCar Bluetooth 4.0, BAST BLE adapter, Kiwi 3, or Automatic car adapter (Pro or 2nd generation) to use this app. OBD Fusion is not compatible with generic ELM Bluetooth scan tools and 1st generation Automatic car adapters. Checkout the full list of adapters here: https://www.obdsoftware.net/software/obdfusion
OBD Fusion supports all OBD2 and EOBD vehicles sold worldwide. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD2 or EOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-know-whether-my-vehicle-is-obd-ii-compliant/. OBD Fusion can also connect to some JOBD vehicles through advanced configuration in the app. Please contact us for more details.
OBD Fusion is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the makers of TouchScan and OBDwiz. Now you can get the same great features for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
OBD Fusion has a ton of features, including:
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Real-time dashboard display with fully customizable gauges
- Performance calculations for 1/4 mile and 0-60 mph track times
- Fuel economy MPG (US and UK), l/100km or km/l calculation
- Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
- Real-time graphing of multiple signals
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV file and email CSV files
- Create custom enhanced PIDs
- Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles
- Display Boost pressure in real-time
- Display Engine Horsepower and Torque
- Display calculated Air-to-fuel ratio
- Display battery voltage
- Read freeze frame data
- Fully customizable units, including English, Imperial, and Metric units
- Real-time graphing
- Over 150 supported PIDs
- Displays vehicle information including VIN and calibration ID
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Find out if your car will pass emissions inspection
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Integrated Dropbox functionality
- Available in English, Czech, French, Italian, Spanish and Greek
- Manufacturer specific Enhanced Diagnostics are available for certain vehicles through In-App purchases.
* Some features may be limited based on the adapter that you are using. OBD Fusion with the Automatic adapter is currently limited to reading SAE PID data only. OBD Fusion with the Vinli adapter is currently limited to reading SAE PID data and trouble codes only.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
OBD Fusion for Apple Watch includes the following features:
- View statistics about your last trip
- View quick information about your vehicle
- See where you parked your car on the map
- Set parking meter time on your watch and easily check the time remaining on the parking meter
What's New in OBD Fusion 5.33.0 >
• Added support for FCA 2023 enhanced diagnostics.
• Added additional options for the number of decimals to display on dashboard gauges.
• Improved support for some ELM327 devices.
• Various bug fixes and improvements.