You are about to download the FileBrowser v15.4 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 8.2 or Later): FileBrowser is a and Useful Utilities app. Network access & media player ...
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Old Version of FileBrowser. You should download it on the Apple App Store (68.98 MB) >
Download and Try FileBrowser 15.4
About FileBrowser: Use your iPad or iPhone to connect to your home computers, network drives and cloud storage. Easily ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in FileBrowser v15.4
- Thanks for your feedback on the new features!
- Because a number of editor apps you use don't support Edit In Place correctly, we have restored the "Share File" menu item to its previous functionality, copying files to other apps. Documents in network folders can now be edited in place with an appropriate third-party app using the new "Edit In Place" menu item or new the list view icons.
- This update also fixes some bugs with the folder listing view on iOS 10. We support iOS versions from 8.3 and later. We'll try to support older iOS versions for as long as possible.
Latest Versions (Version History)
- FileBrowser 15.5 (Updated: April 28, 2019)
- FileBrowser 15.3 (Updated: April 12, 2019)
- FileBrowser 15.2 (Updated: April 4, 2019)
- FileBrowser 15.1 (Updated: March 1, 2019)
- FileBrowser 15.0 (Updated: February 27, 2019)
- FileBrowser 14.8 (Updated: December 8, 2018)
- FileBrowser 14.6 (Updated: October 31, 2018)
- FileBrowser 14.5 (Updated: October 19, 2018)
- FileBrowser 14.4 (Updated: October 11, 2018)
- FileBrowser 14.3 (Updated: September 26, 2018)