You are about to download the ibis Paint X v8.1.0 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 11.0 or Later): ibis Paint X is a free and useful Graphics & Design app. speed painting.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For ibis Paint X. You should download it on the Apple App Store (79.22 MB) >
Download and Try ibis Paint X 8.1.0
About ibis Paint X: ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 45 million times in total as a series, over 2500 materials, over 1000 fonts, ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in ibis Paint X v8.1.0
- Thank you for using ibis Paint X!
- The summary of this update is as follows.
- [Changes in ver.8.1.0]
- - New brushes "Color Changing 1" and "Color Changing 2".
- - Bug fixes. Please see the "News" in our website for more detail.
- [New Features in ver.8.0.0]
- - Added "Special Pen" which consists of Lasso Fill, Lasso Eraser, Liquify Pen, Copy Pen (Relative), Copy Pen (Fixed) and Copy Pen (Move) that can be used to get special results.
- - Added a feature with which you can share brushes by QR codes. You can use it via the "⋮" button at the top right of the Brush window.
- - Added "Waterdrop (Rounded)" and "Emboss" filters to the Style category.
- - Added "Chrome" filter to the Artistic category.
- - Added "QR Code" filter to the Draw category.
- - Added "Find Edges" filter to the Adjust Color category.
- "QR Code" is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
- [Improvements in ver.8.0.0]
- - Changed the names of "Channels Shift (Zooming, Moving)" filters to "Chromatic Aberration (Zooming, Moving)".
- - Added an alert suggesting rasterization when the Transformation tool or the Filter tool is launched for a Text layer or a Frame layer.
- - Added the "Reset Stylus Settings" button on the Settings window.
- - If the "Movie Type" of an artwork is "View fixation", the frame size of the movie created when uploading or saving the playback movie of the artwork is now determined based on the canvas size of the artwork.
- - When uploading to the cloud service of CLIP STUDIO, a confirmation window is now displayed after you logging in.
- - When uploading to the cloud service of CLIP STUDIO, an error alert is now displayed if there is no enough storage space.
- - Now the thickness mark is shown above the thickness slider when you change the thickness.
- - Improved the brush tools (brush, eraser, smudge and blur) and the Bucket tool so that an error message is displayed if you try to use it on an invisible layer.
- - Rulers and symmetry rulers are now displayed with thin lines while you are using the Magic Wand tool, the Lasso tool, the Bucket tool, the Text tool, the Frame Divider tool or the Eyedropper tool.
- - In the Ruler Selection mode, symmetry rulers are now displayed with gray lines instead of blue lines used in older app versions.
- - When you undo or redo the operations on rulers, the app was restoring not only rulers but also the activated tool. Now it does not switch the tool when undoing or redoing.
- - If you use an Outline brush, switch to another tool and use the Bezier curve or Polyline drawing tool and cancel it by two fingers tap, then outlines were no longer connected if you try to continue drawing with the Outline brush. Now this point is improved and you can connect outlines in this situation.
- - If you use an Outline brush, switch to another tool and use the Line, Circle, Ellipse or Regular Polygon drawing tool and tap the screen, then outlines were no longer connected if you try to continue drawing with the Outline brush. Now this point is improved and you can connect outlines in this situation.
- - If you use an Outline brush, switch to another tool and use the Bezier curve or Polyline drawing tool and erase all knobs by the Delete button or undo, then outlines were no longer connected if you try to continue drawing with the Outline brush. Now this point is improved and you can connect outlines in this situation.
- - Improved the process of creating the playback movie so that the process is not interrupted if you rotate the screen or use the Split View feature while the step 1 of uploading process or saving the video.
- - Improved the process of uploading artworks so that the process is not cancelled if you suspend the app while step 2 or step 3.
- - Added support for the privacy feature of the Photo library of iOS/iPadOS 14.
- - Improved an error message which is displayed when app fails to access the Photo library.
- ibis Paint X 8.0.1 (Updated: November 4, 2020)
- ibis Paint X 8.0.0 (Updated: November 1, 2020)
- ibis Paint X 7.1.0 (Updated: July 26, 2020)
- ibis Paint X 7.0.3 (Updated: July 1, 2020)
- ibis Paint X 7.0.2 (Updated: June 29, 2020)
- ibis Paint X 7.0.0 (Updated: June 24, 2020)
- ibis Paint X 6.4.0 (Updated: March 31, 2020)
- ibis Paint X 6.3.2 (Updated: March 11, 2020)
- ibis Paint X 6.3.0 (Updated: February 23, 2020)
- ibis Paint X 6.2.0 (Updated: January 23, 2020)
- More Version History >