You are about to download the ibis Paint X v5.5.9 for iPhone and iPad: ibis Paint X is a free and Useful Entertainment app. speed painting ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for ibis Paint X, you could download it on the App Store (55.08 MB) >
Download and Try ibis Paint X 5.5.9 for iOS 9.0 or Later
About ibis Paint X: ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 20 million times in tot ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in ibis Paint X v5.5.9 (Version History)
- Thank you for using ibis Paint X!
- The summary of this update is as follows.
- Added support for Apple Pencil (2nd Generation).
- Improved the default setting of the Pressure Adjustment Graph for SonarPen. To use this setting, press the "Reset" button in "Pressure Sensitivity" of the Settings window while SonarPen is connected.
- [Improved Point]
- Improved so that you can disable buttons on digital styluses. Please assign "No Selection" to "Button 1" or "Button 2" in the Settings window.
- [Fixed Bugs and Problems]
- Fixed a problem on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR where the status bar is not displayed in Canvas, Playback, and Uploading screen.
- Fixed a problem on iPhone XS Max where the thumbs on Rulers are displayed too small.
- Fixed a problem on iPhone XS Max/XR where the layout of the Title screen is broken when the device is rotated to the landscape orientation.
- [New Features in ver.5.5.0]
- Removed the limit of the maximum number of layers. (However the app runs slower if you add too many layers.)
- Added gestures to execute "Undo" by two fingers tap and "Redo" by three fingers tap on Canvas screen. (You can disable this function in the Settings window.)
- Added new filters: Radial Line filter and Speed Line filter.
- Added new prime filters: Tone Curve filter, Gradation Map filter and Clouds filter. (These are Prime features.)
- Added new blend modes: Invert, Lighter Color and Darker Color.
- Added a function to save DPI information when saving a PNG file.
- Added the support for color profiles (such as Display P3 profile) when loading image files.