LastPass 4.4.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Editors' Words: LastPass Password Manager & Secure Digital Vault for Premium Customers. LastPass is a password manager that securely stores your passwords and personal information in a sec ... Read More > or Install Now >
LastPass App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 8, 2018
LastPass / Screenshots on iPhone
LastPass / Screenshots on iPad
LastPass / Description
LastPass is a password manager that securely stores your passwords and personal information in a secure vault. As you visit apps and sites, LastPass autofills your login credentials. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass will autofill logins for you.
Stop getting locked out of your online accounts or struggling with frustrating password resets. Let LastPass remember your passwords for you, and keep you safe online.
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get the protection you need for your online information. You can use LastPass across all your devices, including phones, tablets, and personal computers, for free.
- Store usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass encrypted vault.
- With the release of iOS 12, LastPass can now autofill in-app. Simply launch your apps and LastPass will fill in your username and password.
- Autofill usernames and passwords seamlessly in Safari and other mobile browsers.
- With free syncing, anything you save on one device is instantly available on all other devices.
- Securely store information like credit card numbers and health insurance cards in the encrypted vault.
- Log in with your fingerprint for simple, secure access to everything in LastPass.
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others, such as the cable login or WiFi password.
- Create secure passwords in one click with the built-in password generator.
- Multi-factor authentication secures your password vault to add a second layer of protection on your account.
LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information is available to you, and only you. Your vault is encrypted with bank-level, AES 256-bit encryption.
For $24 a year you can upgrade to LastPass Premium and get additional features:
- Unlimited sharing of passwords, items and notes
- 1GB encrypted file storage
- Premium multi-factor authentication like YubiKey
- Priority tech support
- Desktop fingerprint authentication
Download LastPass today for simple, secure access to your passwords!
LastPass / Changelog / What's New in v4.4.3
- We're excited to announce that LastPass now supports in-app password filling with iOS 12! Now, when you open an app on your iPhone or iPad, the keyboard itself will offer your username or password as an autofill option. This same functionality also allows you to autofill in mobile sites in Safari with fewer taps.
- This release fixes an issue with Touch ID change detection.
- Keep the feedback coming! You can contact us through the Settings page in the app, by selecting Help and Support.