Yahoo Mail 6.15 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook (Hotmail), AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail app's beautiful design, easy-to-use ... Read More > or Install Now >
Yahoo Mail App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 3, 2020
More About Yahoo Mail App
● SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
● SAVE MONEY - Save deals from retailers for later use in the Deals View. Get notified when deals are about to expire.
● TRAVEL READY - See flight details and check-in with new Travel View. Get notified of all gate changes, delays and cancellations.
● CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
● GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
● CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
● QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
● GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
● SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
● NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
● CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
● DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
● CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
● Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
● Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
● Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
● To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS11 or later.
● Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
What's New in Yahoo Mail 6.15
- For iPad users, this latest release brings a fully updated design and tons of new features.
- What’s changed?
- • New navigation bar: Find what you need faster--all within thumb’s reach! Now you can access all your folders and views along the bottom navigation bar, which you can customize for your needs. - Just tap the 3-dot overflow menu on the right, tap “Customize”, then drag and drop the icons. Voila!
- • Folders: Tap the “Inbox” tab in the bottom navigation to switch between Sent, Drafts, Trash, Spam, & your other folders.
- • Compose & Search have moved to the top right
- • Account info: Tap your profile icon on the top left to manage all your email accounts.
- What’s new?
- • Unsubscribe: Sick of all the junk mail? The new Subscriptions View shows you all the mailing lists you’re subscribed to and lets you unsubscribe with 1 tap!
- • Attachments: The former Photos & Documents views are now combined in the new Attachments View. Easily find email attachments that you’ve sent or received, and filter by file type, photos, and starred.
- • Notifications: Customize your alerts. Choose from 7 notification categories including Active Updates--shipping confirmations, real-time package tracking, and flight status updates. You can also select from 11 unique sounds, and apply different settings to each of your accounts to help keep them separate.
- • Themes: Choose from 14 different colors, all available on light or dark mode.
- • Document scanner: Digitize documents with the enhanced document scanner. Look for the document icon when composing a message.
- • Dark mode: Set your iPad to light or dark mode and Yahoo Mail will match those settings in the app.