You are about to download the Wattpad v7.5.1 for iPhone and iPad: Wattpad is a free and Useful Books app. Stories you’ll love. ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Wattpad, you could download it on the App Store (128.01 MB) >
Download and Try Wattpad 7.5.1 for iOS 10.0 or Later
About Wattpad: Discover Wattpad:At Wattpad, we’re connecting a global community through the power of the story. ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Wattpad v7.5.1 (Version History)
- What’s new:
- We’ve partnered with a new covers creation app, Desygner, so you can create fun, eye-catching covers that can be uploaded directly to your Wattpad story
- Readers in the US, Canada, the UK, the Philippines, and Mexico can support writers and unlock supported stories directly on Wattpad
- Wattpadders can purchase Coins and redeem to read Wattpad Next beta stories
- The rain poured down like a watering can on the city. While Update shuffled to the kitchen to make coffee, I lay in bed cocooned in the sleepy warmth of the covers. Out the window the fog descended over the skyscrapers, erasing the tallest levels from view. With my eyes glued to the scene unraveling in front of me, Update walked in with two mugs.
- “Earth to Notes,” he mused, wafting the scent of fresh coffee under my face.
- “Sorry hun, I got swept away with the moody cityscape,” I explain, snapping myself back into reality. In a chuckle, I add, “It’s almost like it was built by design.”
- “Or perhaps it was built by Desygner, a new cover creating app,” Update beamed. “It’s a more sophisticated app for writers to visualize and share their works. There are templates to suit any genre, tons of free images, and easy customization. This will take stories to the next level.”
- I threw the covers off and sat up to grab the steaming mug. I took a long sip of the life-giving brew and asked Update the obvious question, “Can you share and upload straight to Wattpad?”
- “Can you ever!” he exclaimed, almost making me choke on my coffee. “And not only that, but you can go back and edit it at any time. You can even use your own images,” he said, nodding at the window scene I was so enamored by, “so start writing that gritty city thriller, Notesy.”
- “Oh Update, you know I’m not much of a wordsmith,” I blushed.
- Update put his coffee cup down and turned to me, “Maybe not, but that face is worth a thousand words,” he whispered as he drew his arm up to my rosy cheek.