You are about to download the Wattpad v6.98.0 for iPhone and iPad: Wattpad is a free and Useful Books app. Stories you’ll love. ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Wattpad, you could download it on the App Store (128.72 MB) >
Download and Try Wattpad 6.98.0 for iOS 9.0 or Later
About Wattpad: Discover Wattpad:At Wattpad, we’re connecting a global community through the power of the story. ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Wattpad v6.98.0 (Version History)
- When our eyes adjust to the brightness, we realize it’s a pair of headlights in our view. Update approaches the lights to get a better look, but as he does the car screeches off and leaves us reeling in its dust.
- “Who was that,” I start, waiting for the debris to settle.
- Update puts his hands on his hips and finishes my thought, “and what were they doing parked in the middle of the road?”
- As the mysterious circumstances wash over us, a dusty flyer lands on Update’s loafer. He picks it up, reads it, and walks over to show me:
- International Film Festival showcasing directors from Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and the Philippines.
- The gears in his head start to turn. “Not a bad idea,” Update says with a look of excitement. “Wattpad users have been asking for a way to support writers’ careers for a while now. Maybe it’s time to test out those waters”.
- “Sounds great, but how exactly would the readers help fund writer’s careers?” I ask.
- “Well, just like this film festival, we could have selected stories that audiences can pay to read. They could unlock a story chapter by chapter.” he says.
- “Or,” I add, “they can choose to purchase the whole story to binge all at once.”
- Update nods in delighted agreement.
- “And we could use some sort of virtual currency. It’s all the 'rage' I hear,” he says, quoting the air like it’s going out of style.
- I quietly giggle at Update’s attempt at being hip and with it. Somehow it only makes me swoon deeper for him. He puts his arm around my shoulders, “Virtual currency, what a time to be alive.”
- “So where are you going to test this brilliant idea?” I ask, taking the flyer out of the warm hand resting on my shoulder.
- He waits a beat and then points at the flyer, “If this isn’t a sign then I don’t know what is,” he smirks. “Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and the Philippines, get ready for what’s Next.
- What’s new:
- Readers in Canada, the UK, the Philippines, and Mexico can support writers and unlock supported stories directly on Wattpad
- Wattpadders can purchase Coins and redeem to read Wattpad Next beta stories
- Bug fixes and upgrades for a smoother reading experience
- Startled by a noise in the bushes, I pull closer to Update.
- “Update, I’m scared…” I find comfort in Update’s solid, dependable embrace.
- “Do you want me to walk you home?” Update asks.
- I hesitate, pulling away, “I would...but sometimes home is unreliable…”
- Update nods knowingly, “Just like Wattpad homepage used to be. But now the homepage loads with no problem,” Update looks deep into my eyes and I can see myself reflected in their depths, “Just like our home will be, one day…”
- We stand there, lost in the enjoyable dream of a possible future together, when the moment is broken by a large, bumbling raccoon bursting out of the bush beside us.
- It looks up at us with beady, accusatory eyes, as though we were interrupting its moment, then scurries away.
- Update and I share a laugh, but then I frown.
- “What was I saying? I’ve lost my place in our conversation. I guess we need to start at the beginning again…”
- Update shoots me a sly grin, “Not at all. I know that used to happen sometimes, both in life AND in Wattpad stories, but now your reading position is saved and doesn’t boot you back to the start of a chapter...just like I saved our place in the conversation. We were talking about “
- But before Update can finish, there is a bright light that draws both of our attention to the horizon…
- “Wait, is that…?!”