Wattpad 6.82.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Books App on iOS
Editors' Words: Free Books and eBook Reader - Read Fiction, Romance, Fanfiction stories. Discover Wattpad:At Wattpad, we’re connecting a global community through the power of the story. O ... Read More > or Install Now >
Wattpad App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 19, 2018
Wattpad / Screenshots on iPhone
Wattpad / Screenshots on iPad
Wattpad / Description
At Wattpad, we’re connecting a global community through the power of the story. On Wattpad, you'll find all the stories to keep you hooked! Discover stories and books created by writers around the world! Whatever you’re into—whether it’s romance, science fiction, mystery, comedy, action adventure, fantasy, young adult fiction, or fanfiction—you’ll find it all on Wattpad.
Save your favorite stories and take them with you wherever you go. Can’t put Wattpad down? Simply sync your account so you can easily pick up where you left off, whether you’re on your laptop, tablet, Kindle, or phone.
Join the community! Connect directly with writers and other readers and discuss the latest plot twists by leaving comments alongside the latest stories. React in real time as new chapters are added, share your favorite lines, or create beautiful visual quotes. Read together and share your library or create reading lists so your friends always know what you’re reading.
Got your own story to tell? Publish it on Wattpad and share it with our supportive community. Create a new draft, add chapters to an existing story, or add a cover, all from the app. You can even get creative with one of our monthly writing challenges. When inspiration strikes, you’ll have Wattpad right in your pocket.
Stories you’ll love.
Discover stories from well-known authors including Anna Todd, Scott Westerfeld, Tyler Oakley, Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, RL Stine, Dan Brown, Christopher Pike, Pharrell, Zayn, Felicia Day, Jennifer Armentrout, Meg Cabot, Marissa Meyer, Gena Showalter, Hugh Howey, Kevin J Anderson, and Maureen Johnson.
- Subscribe to Wattpad Premium for uninterrupted ads-free reading and first access to new features
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the cost of the chosen package
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- For full terms of service, visit https://www.wattpad.com/terms
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Already a Wattpad fan? Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to stay up-to-date on your favorite writers, stories, contests, and more!
Wattpad / Changelog / What's New in v6.82.0
- Leaving the movie theatre, Update and I decide to take the scenic route home and walk. Hand in hand, my head resting on Update’s shoulder through the near-empty streets, I know moments don’t get much better than this. Then, Update tells me to look up.
- The blackness above us is freckled with glimmering stars as far as the eye can see.
- Amazed, I stop in my tracks, “Wow, I can’t remember seeing the sky so lit up”.
- “Isn’t that something,” Update says with an pure awe in his voice, “all those dots lighting up, from multiple galaxies,” he pauses. “Reminds me of how with the new tag rankings feature, Wattpad stories can now appear on multiple hot lists”.
- In a star-lit trance, I respond, “More skies for those stories to shine in”. Just then, a shooting star appeared right over our heads like a fiery paint stroke.
- “Did you see that?” Update asked with the excitement of a child. “Did you make a wish?”.
- With a smirk on my face I whisper, “You bet I did, but it’s a little too 18to say on these streets, if you catch my drift,” I turned to him and winked.
- Trying to regain his composure, Update clears his throat and coyly remarks, “Well, my dear, mature stories can now rank on Wattpad, so don’t be so shy about letting me know your wish.” Composure found.
- I playfully remove Update’s tweed hat and place it on my head, “Now now, you know what happens when you say a wish out lo—“.
- Suddenly in the bushes to our left, a loud rumbling…