Wattpad 6.95.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Books App on iOS
Wattpad App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 21, 2018
Wattpad / Screenshots on iPhone
Wattpad / Screenshots on iPad
Wattpad / Description
At Wattpad, we’re connecting a global community through the power of the story. On Wattpad, you'll find all the stories to keep you hooked! Discover stories and books created by writers around the world! Whatever you’re into—whether it’s romance, science fiction, mystery, comedy, action adventure, fantasy, young adult fiction, or fanfiction—you’ll find it all on Wattpad.
Save your favorite stories and take them with you wherever you go. Can’t put Wattpad down? Simply sync your account so you can easily pick up where you left off, whether you’re on your laptop, tablet, Kindle, or phone.
Join the community! Connect directly with writers and other readers and discuss the latest plot twists by leaving comments alongside the latest stories. React in real time as new chapters are added, share your favorite lines, or create beautiful visual quotes. Read together and share your library or create reading lists so your friends always know what you’re reading.
Got your own story to tell? Publish it on Wattpad and share it with our supportive community. Create a new draft, add chapters to an existing story, or add a cover, all from the app. You can even get creative with one of our monthly writing challenges. When inspiration strikes, you’ll have Wattpad right in your pocket.
Stories you’ll love.
Discover stories from well-known authors including Anna Todd, Scott Westerfeld, Tyler Oakley, Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, RL Stine, Dan Brown, Christopher Pike, Pharrell, Zayn, Felicia Day, Jennifer Armentrout, Meg Cabot, Marissa Meyer, Gena Showalter, Hugh Howey, Kevin J Anderson, and Maureen Johnson.
- Subscribe to Wattpad Premium for uninterrupted ads-free reading and first access to new features
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the cost of the chosen package
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- For full terms of service, visit https://www.wattpad.com/terms
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Already a Wattpad fan? Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to stay up-to-date on your favorite writers, stories, contests, and more!
Wattpad / Changelog / What's New in v6.95.0
- When our eyes adjust to the brightness, we realize it’s a pair of headlights in our view. Update approaches the lights to get a better look, but as he does the car screeches off and leaves us reeling in its dust.
- “Who was that,” I start, waiting for the debris to settle.
- Update puts his hands on his hips and finishes my thought, “and what were they doing parked in the middle of the road?”
- As the mysterious circumstances wash over us, a dusty flyer lands on Update’s loafer. He picks it up, reads it, and walks over to show me:
- International Film Festival showcasing directors from Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and the Philippines.
- The gears in his head start to turn. “Not a bad idea,” Update says with a look of excitement. “Wattpad users have been asking for a way to support writers’ careers for a while now. Maybe it’s time to test out those waters”.
- “Sounds great, but how exactly would the readers help fund writer’s careers?” I ask.
- “Well, just like this film festival, we could have selected stories that audiences can pay to read. They could unlock a story chapter by chapter.” he says.
- “Or,” I add, “they can choose to purchase the whole story to binge all at once.”
- Update nods in delighted agreement.
- “And we could use some sort of virtual currency. It’s all the 'rage' I hear,” he says, quoting the air like it’s going out of style.
- I quietly giggle at Update’s attempt at being hip and with it. Somehow it only makes me swoon deeper for him. He puts his arm around my shoulders, “Virtual currency, what a time to be alive.”
- “So where are you going to test this brilliant idea?” I ask, taking the flyer out of the warm hand resting on my shoulder.
- He waits a beat and then points at the flyer, “If this isn’t a sign then I don’t know what is,” he smirks. “Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and the Philippines, get ready for what’s Next.
- What’s new:
- Readers in Canada, the UK, the Philippines, and Mexico can support writers and unlock supported stories directly on Wattpad
- Wattpadders can purchase Coins and redeem to read Wattpad Next beta stories
- Bug fixes and upgrades for a smoother reading experience
- Startled by a noise in the bushes, I pull closer to Update.
- “Update, I’m scared…” I find comfort in Update’s solid, dependable embrace.
- “Do you want me to walk you home?” Update asks.
- I hesitate, pulling away, “I would...but sometimes home is unreliable…”
- Update nods knowingly, “Just like Wattpad homepage used to be. But now the homepage loads with no problem,” Update looks deep into my eyes and I can see myself reflected in their depths, “Just like our home will be, one day…”
- We stand there, lost in the enjoyable dream of a possible future together, when the moment is broken by a large, bumbling raccoon bursting out of the bush beside us.
- It looks up at us with beady, accusatory eyes, as though we were interrupting its moment, then scurries away.
- Update and I share a laugh, but then I frown.
- “What was I saying? I’ve lost my place in our conversation. I guess we need to start at the beginning again…”
- Update shoots me a sly grin, “Not at all. I know that used to happen sometimes, both in life AND in Wattpad stories, but now your reading position is saved and doesn’t boot you back to the start of a chapter...just like I saved our place in the conversation. We were talking about “
- But before Update can finish, there is a bright light that draws both of our attention to the horizon…
- “Wait, is that…?!”