ibis Paint X 7.0.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Entertainment App on iOS
ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 45 million times in total as a series, over 2500 materials, over 1000 fonts, which provides 312 brushes, 51 filters, 46 ... Read More > or Install Now >
ibis Paint X App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 1, 2020
More About ibis Paint X App
Many tutorial videos on ibis Paint are uploaded to our Youtube channel.
- A Highly functional and professional features surpassing that of desktop drawing apps.
- Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
- Recording your drawing process as a video.
- SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users' drawing process videos.
*Feedback from users
We receive many good reputations from users.
- I could have never assumed that I can draw such a beautiful drawings on smartphones!
- Easiest to use among all drawing apps!
- I have learned how to draw digital drawings without Mac or PC!
ibis Paint has high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users.
- Smooth drawing at up to 120 fps.
- 312 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush previews.
- You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
- Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
*Differences between ibis Paint and ibis Paint X
ibis Paint X shows advertisements.
If you purchase the In-App upgrade, the ads will disappear and there will no longer be any difference with ibis Paint.
We provide you with two ways of purchasing ibis Paint: “Remove Ads Add-on” (one off payment) and “Prime Membership” (monthly payment). When you become a prime member, advertisements will remove. So, if you become a prime member, it will be cheaper not to purchase the “Remove Ads Add-on”.
If you have already purchased the “Remove Ads Add-on”, even if you cancel the “Prime Membership”, advertisements will remain removed.
The more people become prime members, the faster we can develop our application. We would like to create more functions, so please consider becoming a prime member.
A prime member can use the prime features. You can try it free for the one-month at the time of the first purchase.A prime member can use the following features and services
- Prime Materials
- Prime Fonts
- Tone Curve filter
- Gradation Map filter
- Clouds filter
- Reordering artworks in My Gallery
- No advertisements in screens except the Online Gallery
* After you become a prime member with the first one-month free trial, if you do not cancel your “Prime Membership” at least 24 hours before the last day of the free trial, your “Prime Membership” will be automatically renewed and you will be charged for the automatic renewal.
* We will add premium features in future, please look out for them.
[Remove Ads Add-on]
Unlike ibis Paint (paid version), advertisements are displayed on ibis Paint X (free version). If you buy this Add-On (one off payment), advertisements will remove.
Even if you become a prime member, advertisements will remove. So, if you become a prime member, it will be cheaper not to purchase the “Remove Ads Add-on”.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
What's New in ibis Paint X 7.0.3
- Thank you for using ibis Paint X!
- The summary of this update is as follows.
- [Changes in ver.7.0.3]
- [New Features in ver.7.0.0]
- - Added the Layer folder feature.
- - Added new 27 brushes and patterns ("Grass (Fern, Color)", "Grass (Green foxtail, Color)", "Grass (Sedge, Color)", "Grass (Nutsedge, Color)", "Grass (Goosegrass, Color)", "Grass (Kentucky Bluegrass, Color)", "Grass (Luzula, Color)", "Leaves 1", "Leaves 2", "Leaf (Color)", "Tree 1", "Tree 2", "Trunk 1", "Chain 2 (Color)", "Chain 2 (Outline, Color)", "Chain 3 (Color)", "Chain 3 (Outline, Color)", "Chain 4 (Color)", "Chain 4 (Outline, Color)", "Chain 5 (Color)", "Chain 5 (Outline, Color)", "Chain 6 (Color)", "Chain 6 (Outline, Color)", "Chain 7 (Color)", "Chain 7 (Outline, Color)", "Chain 8 (Color)", "Chain 8 (Outline, Color)").
- - Added new blending mode "Chain" for brushes. With this, you can draw a connected chain.
- - Added the Relief filter in the Style category.
- [Improvements in ver.7.0.0]
- - Now you can scroll more speedy in My Gallery or other places.
- - you can now more easily select white, saturated color or black by moving Saturation Brightness knob in Color Wheel & HSB box.
- - Changed the quality of JPEG file when saving the artwork to 100%.
- - Moved the "Specify by Pixel" row in the Canvas Size Selection window to the second line.
- - Changed the "Close" button to the "I understand." button in windows for tutorials (such as the tutorial for "Undo by two fingers tap").
- - Added an icon to each row of the Add Special Layer menu to indicate the operation.
- - Added a progress bar that shows the progress of the process of inverting the canvas vertically or horizontally.
- - Adjusted the width of the "Reload" button in some browser windows such as the Greeting Screen, the Purchase window or the Add Web Fonts window which is opened from the Font List window.
- - Adjusted the layout of the Text Properties window, Shape Properties window and Transformation window.
- - Adjusted the size of the Text Properties button, Line Length knob and Text Rotation knob which are shown on the text currently selected in the Text tool.
- - The pattern name is now displayed on the button to choose blurring shape, brush pattern or texture pattern.
- - The names of blurring shapes, brush patterns or texture patterns are now shown in two lines in some languages to avoid letters are too small to be read.
- - Lowered the default value of "Pressure - Thickness" of "Love Pen", "Ink Pen", "Stylish Pen", "Stylish Brush" to 10%.
- - The Bezier Curve/Polyline Drawing tool now draws one brush pattern when there is only one knob.
- - The Layer Select Popup window in the Bucket tool is now displayed in a state that it is scrolled so that the currently selected layer is visible, and it is also marked blue.
- - Changed the default value of "Billboard Display on Array Ruler" of "Chain 1" and "Lace" to OFF.
- - Improved the speed of file-related processes.
- - Improved the speed of the Automatic Import process (which registers artwork files on the storage to My Gallery or Collection).
- - Improved the performance of My Gallery.
- [Fixed Bugs and Problems in ver.7.0.0]
- - Fixed a bug where if the app is closed immediately after deleting layer, the playback process of the artwork becomes wrong.
- - Fixed a bug where the Layer thumbnail of the current layer is displayed blurring after you draw with "Outline" or "Watercolor" brushes to a relatively small canvas.
- - Fixed a bug where brush lines may not be reflected on the canvas under memory shortage.
- - Fixed a bug where the line break at the end of a vertical Text is ignored. If you want to correct an existing Text with this problem, please re-edit the text or modify the style.
- - Fixed a bug of "Glow (Outer)" filter where if the "Crystal Glow" is OFF then it fills the layer with some thin color.