You are about to download the Rules of Survival v1.0.71 for iPhone and iPad: Rules of Survival is a free and fun Action game. Favored by 230 Million Players ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Rules of Survival, you could download it on the App Store (1679.61 MB) >
Download and Try Rules of Survival 1.0.71 for iOS 9.0 or Later
About Rules of Survival: 【Epic Clash Mode】The brand new mode Epic Clash is launched! You have never seen battlefields like ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Rules of Survival v1.0.71 (Version History)
- RoS Swish is now available:
- Complete Daily Missions to obtain Bet Tickets and Exchange Tokens
- You can go to the Bet Website to place your bets and win more Bet Tickets and Exchange Tokens
- Exchange Tokens can be used to draw Limited Skins during the event!
- Gold Modehas changed. This week's game mode is Sniper Battle. Large amounts of sniper rifles and attachments will be deployed;
- Store Interface Updates: After the update, all purchasable Firearm Looks can be purchased directly from the Store Firearms Interface;
- Optimized the Looks cross-server function by adding a Looks Import button in the Depot Item Interface. Tap to transfer Looks data (such as Clothes, Firearm and Vehicle Skins) from other servers under the same account (including PC and mobile servers) to the current server. Imported Looks can only be used for Equipment and cannot be Upgraded or Recycled;
- Added all-new Video Ads in the Star Supply Interface. Watching Video Ads will reward players with free Star Diamonds.
- Added more Adv. Looks in Star Supply.
- Added shooting cancel function for Bow and Arrow. During shooting, tap Cancel to exit charging state directly;
- Ghillie Island Map Depot Adjustment: Added M110 Sniper Rifle Depot on Ghillie Island and reduced Sniper Rifle Depot in other areas;
- Fearless Fiord Map Depot Adjustment: Added some AWM and SUV Depot in Fearless Fiord Map;
- Optimized player sorting in Team-up Invite Interface;
- Optimized Epic Clash Rules Introduction Interface;
- Adjusted Lv. 2 and Lv. 3 Rewards;
- Optimized some Interface and image loading effects;
- Optimized some Outfits, Parachutes and Sprays' texture details;
- Optimized the name of some Looks to make it more matching with the effects;
- Improved anti-hack measures;
- Pressing Enter to send in-game chat is now supported;
- Recruitment Interface Added Copy button to My Invitation Code. Tap to copy the Invitation Code to the clipboard;
- PC Key Optimization: Press Esc to close opened Interface in a match. When no Interface is opened, pressing Esc will show the Settings Interface;
- Added mouse scrolling function to some in-game Interfaces;
- Fixed the issue where false detection of anti-hack system occurred in Death Race Mode;
- Fixed the issue where players would turn invisible when jumping out of vehicles in some situations;
- Fixed the issue where broken glass effect disappeared in low configuration;
- Fixed the issue where ammos obtained in Prep Zone were still available after the game started;