You are about to download the Mortal Kombat X v1.11.1 for iPhone and iPad: Mortal Kombat X is a free and fun Card game. Create your own team of Mortal Kombat fighters and lead them into battle to earn experience ... Download & Try Now (1612.63 MB) >
Download and Try Mortal Kombat X 1.11.1 for iOS 6.0 or Later
About Mortal Kombat X: Experience the over-the-top, visceral fighting of MORTAL KOMBAT X!Bring the power of next-gen ga ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Mortal Kombat X v1.11.1 (Version History)
- BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where players were not properly receiving Ally Points when using Friends as an Ally.
- Fixed an issue where players were receiving Triborg Equipment at the end of Freddy Krueger's Nightmare Challenge.
- KLIMB THE TOWER – EARN SOME POWER
- Update 1.11 offers a new way to play with the introduction of SHAO KAHN’S TOWER – a 100 rung ladder designed to test the limits of you and your Kollection. As you play the Tower, you earn Talent Points, which you then use to improve your entire roster through the TALENT TREE. You choose how to allocate your Talent Points. Increase your damage output, bolster your defenses, and continue crushing your opponents.
- YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE – FREDDY KRUEGER JOINS THE FIGHT!
- Freddy Krueger once again invades the NetherRealm, and he’s bringing his deadly glove with him. The Gold Tier character will have a dedicated Challenge, as well as an Early Access Pack for those of you who can’t wait to unleash the Nightmare.
- OH WE SHOULDN’T HAVE – THE DAILY HOLIDAY PACK IS HERE
- This one’s easy. We’re giving away a free pack every day during the holidays. All you have to do is play. A small gesture from us to say thank you for your continued support.
- MY GOODNESS THERE’S A LOT OF GOOD STUFF IN THIS UPDATE
- We have more new characters! Including the aforementioned Freddy Krueger, we are adding Diamond Tier Bounty Hunter Erron Black, along with Gold Tier Spec Ops Scorpion, and Elder God Kenshi. Kenshi will have his own Challenge as well.
- We’re also introducing new Double XP Bonus events, and we’ve moved Klassic Sub-Zero and Klassic Scorpion to the Faction Wars Store. That means you can now play multiplayer to earn these characters. And there are two new Equipment Cards available – The Devastator, and Blaze’s Life Force.