You are about to download the Mortal Kombat v2.3.1 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 10.0 or Later): Mortal Kombat is a free and fun Action game. Brutal 3v3 Kombat.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Mortal Kombat. You should download it on the Apple App Store (1151.2 MB) >
Download and Try Mortal Kombat 2.3.1
About Mortal Kombat: MORTAL KOMBAT MOBILE brings its trademark Fatalities to mobile, with stunning graphics, and over the top moves! Assemble an elite team of Mortal ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Mortal Kombat v2.3.1
- “YOUR BLOODLINE ENDS.” – MK11 SKARLET
- Blood mage and Imperial Bodyguard MK11 Skarlet joins the Mortal Kombat mobile roster as the first Skarlet in the game and enters as a Diamond card! Reborn by Shao Kahn’s sorcery with an insatiable bloodlust and the power to feed it, her crimson cravings are rivaled only by her desire for Shao Kahn’s praise. She is his deadliest, most faithful creation. When MK11 Skarlet defeats her victims, she makes it rain blood to gain damage boosts. And while the blood rain is active, MK11 teammates apply Bleed on Combo Enders and gain Vampirism against bleeding opponents. Her thirst for blood is endless. MK11 Skarlet will be available through new packs starting on October 22nd.
- “CAN’T ANYONE CATCH ME?” - BLACK DRAGON KABAL
- Two Kabals are better than one! Black Dragon Kabal’s elite Diamond card status, speed, and criminal ways make him a major threat on the battlefield. When at low health, Black Dragon Kabal has a chance for an unblockable attack and with the help of his Black Dragon teammates, Kabal can attempt an unblockable Fatal Blow! In addition, Kabal’s elite training has made way for Black Dragon characters to perform “Sneak Attacks”, making their combo enders and Special Attack impossible to dodge. Add Black Dragon Kabal to your Kollection this Halloween through the limited-time Tower of Horror event!
- CUTTHROAT KANO EVOLVES
- Cutthroat Kano just got upgraded to Diamond tier and joined the Black Dragon team! If you already have Cutthroat Kano in your Kollection this upgrade is free! Cutthroat Kano inflicts lasting cripple or weaken on Combo Enders with his new passive, Dirty Fighting. And he gains 1 bar of power at the start of the match for each Black Dragon member on his team. New Packs containing Cutthroat Kano will be available soon!
- TOWER OF HORROR EVENT
- Unlock Diamond Black Dragon Kabal this Halloween by completing the new, limited-time only Tower of Horror. Earn daily participation rewards like the new Tower of Horror Equipment and Gold character cards to help you along the way. The new Tower of Horror Equipment cards provide exciting new bonuses that unlock all-new levels of play and team building strategy. Cheat death when equipped with the new epic Living Dead armor, and reanimate with temporary invincibility and 100% unblockable basic attacks! And drain your opponent’s power on tag-in with the new epic Wailing Spirit. Tower of Horror Equipment is also available in the new Tower of Horror Equipment Pack. Let the horror games begin!
- SEE ALL KOMBATANTS
- View the complete game roster (over 130 characters!) in the Kollection screen – not just the ones you own!
- MORE BUGS CRUSHED
- We’ve made several bug fixes and performance improvements.
- This update contains minor bug fixes.
- Thank you for playing Mortal Kombat…now FIGHT!
- Mortal Kombat 2.3.0 (Updated: October 17, 2019)
- Mortal Kombat 2.2.1 (Updated: September 24, 2019)
- Mortal Kombat 2.2.0 (Updated: August 28, 2019)
- Mortal Kombat 2.1.2 (Updated: June 19, 2019)
- Mortal Kombat 2.1.1 (Updated: May 1, 2019)
- Mortal Kombat X 2.1.0 (Updated: April 17, 2019)
- Mortal Kombat X 2.0.1 (Updated: March 13, 2019)
- Mortal Kombat X 2.0 (Updated: February 28, 2019)
- Mortal Kombat X 1.21 (Updated: October 17, 2018)
- Mortal Kombat X 1.20 (Updated: September 11, 2018)
- More Version History >