Mortal Kombat X 1.15 for iPhone and iPad
Free Card Game on iOS
Editors' Words: Create your own team of Mortal Kombat fighters and lead them into battle to earn experience. Experience the over-the-top, visceral fighting of MORTAL KOMBAT X!Bring the power of next-gen gaming ... Read More > or Install Now >
Mortal Kombat X App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 4, 2017
Mortal Kombat X / Screenshots on iPhone
Mortal Kombat X / Screenshots on iPad
Mortal Kombat X / Description
Experience the over-the-top, visceral fighting of MORTAL KOMBAT X!
Bring the power of next-gen gaming to your mobile and tablet device with this visually groundbreaking fighting and card collection game.
Assemble an elite team of Mortal Kombat warriors and prove yourself in the greatest fighting tournament on Earth.
BRUTAL 3 v 3 KOMBAT
Create your own team of Mortal Kombat fighters and lead them into battle to earn experience, new special attacks, and powerful artifacts.
MASSIVE ROSTER OF FIGHTERS
Collect Mortal Kombat veterans like Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Kitana, Ermac, and many others. Discover the newest additions to Mortal Kombat such as the insect-like D’Vorah, fiery Cassie Cage, bloodthirsty Kotal Kahn, and the mysterious Kung Jin.
JAW DROPPING X-RAYS AND FATALITIES
Mortal Kombat X brings its trademark Fatalities and X-Rays to mobile, with stunning graphics, these over the top moves punch you right in the guts.
CHALLENGE OTHER PLAYERS
Compete with other players in Faction Wars, an online competitive mode where players engage other player teams. Rank up in your own Faction’s leaderboard to earn weekly prizes.
SUMMON ALLIES INTO BATTLE
Find other players to be your Ally. Borrow a kombatant and strike a decisive blow against your enemies.
* Mortal Kombat X features high quality visuals. Performance is not optimized on devices with less than 1GB RAM such as the Ipod Touch and Iphone 4S.
** A minimum of 1.5 GB of free space is required on your device.
Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore.
Mortal Kombat X / Changelog / What's New in v1.15
- MORTAL KOMBAT!!!
- Mortal Kombat is celebrating its 25th anniversary with exclusive new characters never before featured in MKX Mobile! Participate in Challenge Mode to earn Tigrar Fury Goro, unlock Klassic Goro in a new Elite Pack, and collect Spirt Fragments to unlock Konqueror Shao Kahn in a brand new game mode.
- Relic Hunt
- To celebrate 25 years of Mortal Kombat, update 1.15 will feature a brand new game mode: Relic Hunt. Battle your way through Shao Kahn’s Temple and collect Elder God Relics. Destroy the Relics and free Shao Kahn’s spirit in the form of a brand new Diamond Character!
- Outworld Domination
- Konqueror Shao Kahn, Klassic Goro, and Tigrar Fury Goro will dominate in any team composition. Here are just a few of their intimidating Special Attacks and Passive Abilities:
- Once per match, Shao Kahn can KO an opponent that is under a certain amount of health with his Emperor’s Bash Special Attack
- Klassic Goro is a tank who can take massive damage and will violently return to the fight, once per match after being defeated
- Combo Enders and Special Attacks for Tigrar Fury Goro have a chance to deal a scorching DOT fire effect
- Thank You!
- Mortal Kombat and NetherRealm Studios would like to thank all of our fans for 25 years of support. We couldn’t do it without you!…now… FIGHT!