Mortal Kombat X 1.17 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Editors' Words: Create your own team of Mortal Kombat fighters and lead them into battle to earn experience. Mortal Kombat X brings its trademark Fatalities and X-Rays to mobile with stunning graphics and over ... Read More > or Install Now >
Mortal Kombat X App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 1, 2018
Mortal Kombat X / Screenshots on iPhone
Mortal Kombat X / Screenshots on iPad
Mortal Kombat X / Description
Mortal Kombat X brings its trademark Fatalities and X-Rays to mobile with stunning graphics and over the top moves that punch you right in the guts. Assemble an elite team of Mortal Kombat warriors and prove yourself in the greatest fighting tournament on Earth!
MASSIVE ROSTER OF FIGHTERS
Collect Mortal Kombat veterans like Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Kitana, Ermac, and many others. Discover the newest additions to Mortal Kombat such as the insect-like D’Vorah, fiery Cassie Cage, bloodthirsty Kotal Kahn, and the mysterious Kung Jin.
BUILD YOUR CARD COLLECTION
Collect Kard Packs and character cards to unlock powerful upgrades, rare equipment, and strengthen your team. Receive exclusive deals and early access packs such as Punk Cassie Cage Pack and Gold Fire Starter Pack!
BRUTAL 3 v 3 KOMBAT
Create your own team of Mortal Kombat fighters and lead them into battle to earn experience, new special attacks, and powerful artifacts.
CHALLENGE OTHER PLAYERS
Compete with other players in multiplayer Faction Wars, an online competitive mode where players engage other player teams. Rank up in your own Faction’s leaderboard to earn weekly prizes.
SUMMON ALLIES INTO BATTLE
Find other players to be your Ally. Borrow a kombatant and strike a decisive blow against your enemies.
* Mortal Kombat X features high quality visuals. Performance is not optimized on devices with less than 1GB RAM such as the Ipod Touch and Iphone 4S.
** A minimum of 1.5 GB of free space is required on your device.
Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore.
Mortal Kombat X / Changelog / What's New in v1.17
- QUESTS FOR DAYS
- Update 1.16.1 brings you Quests, a new game mode with more ways to earn rewards in MKX mobile. Here’s how it works, select a card from your roster to send on a timed Quest, complete the mission successfully and earn those rewards! Some Quests have certain character type requirements which can boost your success rate so you must be strategic about your card selection. We’ve ranked the Quests by difficulty and risk the higher the risk the greater the reward! Enter into the Outworld map and begin your Quest now!
- FACTION WARS ENHANCED AGAIN
- The Faction Wars just keep getting better. Experience the updated Faction Wars with more opportunities to win, additional rewards, an all-new Character Booster Pack (Blood Ruby Kard Pack) for Faction War Seasons, and a chance to earn powerful new gear if you are victorious.
- NEW WARRIORS JOIN THE FIGHT
- Three new characters join the roster in update 1.16. Introducing Klassic Mileena, Injustice 2’s Raiden, and Kosplay Jacqui Briggs. Mileena’s passive ability allows her to steal a percentage of health from the enemies she KO’s. Raiden brings his mighty Combo Enders and Special Attacks that not only hit his opponent but their entire team. Kosplay Jacqui Briggs enters the roster as the new Challenge Character. Jacqui can change into different ninjas in combat, each giving her a unique combat effect and VERY HIGH bonuses against a Character Type. Mileena and Raiden are available in the new Character Booster Pack Blood Ruby Kard Pack.
- NEED MORE EQUIPMENT?
- Three new Tier 4 Weapons are available including Drahmin’s Mask, Moloch’s Ball and Chain, and Caro’s Guidance. Kollect them now!