You are about to download the Marvel Contest of Champions v24.2.1 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 9.0 or Later): Marvel Contest of Champions is a free and fun Action game. Super Hero Fighting Game ...
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Marvel Contest of Champions. You should download it on the Apple App Store (209.68 MB) >
Download and Try Marvel Contest of Champions 24.2.1
About Marvel Contest of Champions: Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Marvel Contest of Champions v24.2.1
- NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS
- AMAZING FANTASY
- A strange sorceress has arrived in The Battlerealm. Vision and Black Widow recruit Captain America to look into things, but are joined by a visitor from another world who ALSO is claiming the name “Vision”. Will this new team-up help see through mysterious magic? Or will dark powers close in? Find out more in this month’s adventure!
- MARVEL 80TH ANNIVERSARY TIME AFTER TIME
- Experience every epic Era of Marvel Comic’s history! Every week, Quests will be available that take Summoners through the Golden, Silver, Bronze, Copper and Modern Ages! Join Cable and Bishop (along with a host of special Champions) as they traverse time and try to topple the always troubling Kang!
- NEW UPDATES
- BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- THE HOOD: Fixed an issue where he was able to combo his Medium 2 into a Medium 1.
- ICEMAN: Corrected an issue regarding Ice Armor not activating after having it disabled by the Fate Seal from Empathic Lock on Map 5 of Alliance Quests.
- MYSTERIO: Updated info page to correctly indicate that Poison Damage is determined by his Base Attack.
- NIGHTCRAWLER: Can no longer evade Iron Man (Infinity War)’s Repulsor Attacks.
- SHE-HULK: Fixed an issue where she could Combo into a Heavy Attack.
- SYMBIOTE SUPREME: Updated info page to correctly indicate that well-timed Blocks trigger Stagger with a 50% chance while in Null Shadow mode.
- VOID: Overcoming Fear synergy no longer prevents Intimidating Presence Timer from refreshing faster.
- VARIOUS CHARACTERS: Some immunities were being affected by Ability Accuracy Reduction.
- OTHER FIXES: Indefinite Loading issue after quitting during a Special 3 attack addressed.
- All this and more! Check out the full list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news
Old Versions (Version History)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 24.2 (Updated: September 4, 2019)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 24.1 (Updated: August 7, 2019)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 24.0 (Updated: June 28, 2019)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 23.1.0 (Updated: June 4, 2019)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 23.0.1 (Updated: April 24, 2019)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 23.0 (Updated: April 23, 2019)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 22.1.1 (Updated: April 6, 2019)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 22.1 (Updated: April 2, 2019)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 22.0 (Updated: March 6, 2019)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 21.3 (Updated: February 7, 2019)