You are about to download the Marvel Contest of Champions v28.0 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 10.0 or Later): Marvel Contest of Champions is a free and fun Adventure game. Super Hero Fighting Game. Build a super team. Chaotic comic book combat..
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Marvel Contest of Champions. You should download it on the Apple App Store (252.39 MB) >
Download and Try Marvel Contest of Champions 28.0
About Marvel Contest of Champions: Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Marvel Contest of Champions v28.0
- NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
- Heralds of Galactus
- APPEASE GALACTUS AND BE REWARDED! Use Galactus’ Favor everyday to access class-centric Quests that will reward you in Hero Crystal Shards, Catalyst Fragments, or both. To make things more interesting, this Quest also has a new “Herald” difficulty to challenge you further. Prepare your class-advantage teams, and get ready to defeat all who stand in the way of Galactus!
- Annunciation of Ruin
- H.E.R.B.I.E. needs your help to find a dangerous subject; DRAGON MAN! He fears that if DRAGON MAN is exposed to the Iso-Spell of The Battlerealm, that he will turn into the crazed creature he once was! H.E.R.B.I.E. has also heard rumours of a plan for the “Salvation of The Battlerealm”, a purported end to the entrapment of Champions in The Battlerealm. Whoever is behind the movement is converting others to their cause rapidly. It almost seems like someone is controlling them…
- Back Issues #5 - Blood and Venom
- Back Issues returns with another re-release of a classic Quest! This time Summoners will travel back to BLOOD AND VENOM, the first appearance of both the eponymous VENOM and Contest of Champions’ own GUILLOTINE! As always, CLASSIC difficulty will let you experience the Quest as it was, with old difficulty and rewards; VARIANT offers a challenge for high-level Summoners, with high-rank Champions and tricky fights. For this iteration of Back Issues, Summoners will be required to bring in Mystic, #Spider-Verse Hero, or #Symbiote Champions to enter. Each Chapter will feature a unique Global Buff enhancing the abilities of one of those groups, and fights that will challenge your skills!
- Daily Quest Auto-Complete
- Engage with Daily Quests in a new way, once a Summoner has fully explored a difficulty they are now able to auto-complete Daily Quests in exchange for Energy.
- BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- - The Champion: Fixed an issue where The Champion would get knocked back while Unstoppable and Blocking an incoming attack.
- - Colossus: Updated Info Page to specify that all Colossus' Abilities need to be below 100% Ability Accuracy to gain the Combat Power Rate.
- - Domino: Fixed issue where Critical Hits were always perfect Critical Hits.
- - Guardian: Updated Info Page to specify all Guardian’s Abilities need to be below 100% ability accuracy to inflict the Shock Debuff.
- - King Groot: Fixed issue where King Groot was able to shrug off more of Omega Red’s Spores than intended.
- - Mephisto: Fixed issue where the “Plagued Mind” Node would count towards Special 3 requirements to activate Aura of Incineration.
- - M.O.D.O.K.: Updated Force Field Info Page to clarify when Shield is removed.
- - Nick Fury: Fixed issue where Nick Fury would start with 2 Fate Seals if fighting Abyss Mordo.
- - Nova: Fixed issue where Special 2 blast visual effects would remain if interrupted at the end of the Special.
- - Red Guardian: Fixed issue where Buff was gained from Dexterity Mastery.
- - Warlock: Fixed an issue where Power Drain could trigger under certain circumstances, even if the opponent was not infected.
- - Abyss Green Goblin: Updated Info Page to specify that striking Green Goblin with a Critical Hit reduces his opponent’s Attack Rating by 65% for that attack.
- New Features:
- - Summoners will be able to obtain 6-Star variants of: Archangel, Rogue, Gwenpool, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Star-Lord, and Thor.
- - Summoners will be able to obtain 2-Star variants of: Sorcerer Supreme, Guardian, Longshot, Mojo, Mole Man, Nova, Red Guardian, Sasquatch, Squirrel Girl, Storm (Pyramid X), and Terrax.
- - Alliance Tickets Map costs for Alliance Quest Maps 6 and 7 will now be split across all Battlegroups!
- - Updated Act 6.2.6 The Champion Boss. For more information check our Blog.
- - Gave Platinumpool the ability to speed up during auto fight.
- - Updated the Inequity Mastery to use the opponent’s modified attack rather than their base attack.
- Marvel Contest of Champions 27.2.0 (Updated: June 29, 2020)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 27.1.0 (Updated: June 1, 2020)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 27.0.0 (Updated: April 27, 2020)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 26.1.1 (Updated: April 10, 2020)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 26.1.0 (Updated: March 30, 2020)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 26.0 (Updated: March 3, 2020)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 25.3 (Updated: February 3, 2020)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 25.2.0 (Updated: January 7, 2020)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 25.1.1 (Updated: December 11, 2019)
- Marvel Contest of Champions 25.1.0 (Updated: December 3, 2019)
- More Version History >