You are about to download the Castle Clash v2.5.1 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 7.0 or Later): Castle Clash is a free and fun Action game. Castle Clash: Guild Royale, Online Battle Game Heroes.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Castle Clash. You should download it on the Apple App Store (799.39 MB) >
Download and Try Castle Clash 2.5.1
About Castle Clash: ●●● Join millions of players in a Clash of might and wits! ●●●Packed with exciting combat and fast-paced strategy, Castle Clash ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Castle Clash v2.5.1
- 1. New Hero: Catty Spirit
- Skill Name: Cat Tricks
- Skill Description: Deals X% ATK DMG to every nearby enemy target (ignores DMG limits of targets). (Cooldown: Xs.) (This Hero is immune to Stun and reduces DMG received by X%. When this Hero performs a basic attack, it has a X% chance to increase all nearby enemy Heroes' DMG received by X%. This effect cannot be removed. It can stack until the Hero uses its skill again. Cooldown: Xs.)
- 2. New Hero: Searing Slayer
- Skill Name: Blistering Strike
- Skill Description: Deals X% ATK DMG to the nearest enemy target. For the next Xs, every basic attack from this Hero deals an additional X Fixed DMG to and removes X Energy from the target. (Cooldown: Xs.) (This Hero is immune to Disarm and reduces DMG received by X%. When his basic attack targets an enemy Hero, he marks the target for Xs. Searing Slayer gains X% more ATK SPD for Xs when he performs a basic attack against the marked target. This effect can stack and cannot be removed.)
- 3. New Talent: Aggressor's Price
- Description: Increases ATK by X% but reduces ATK SPD by X%.
- 4. New Insignia: Blood Barrier
- Description: Reduces DMG received by X%. When attacked, has a X% chance to be immune to X condition instance(s) for the next Xs. (CD: Xs)
- 5. New Hero Skins ("Otherworldly Flames" for Catty Spirit, "Peacock Swordsman" for Searing Slayer)
- 6. You can now watch ads to complete Quests quickly.
- 7. Forbidden Trial: 10 new stages added.
- 1. Item stack limit changed to 65,000.
- 2. Adjusted item- and resource-stacking mechanic. (Can overflow when stack limit is exceeded.)
- 3. Shop: added new items and adjusted prices. (Added: Oracle Signet, Saint Signet, Brawler Signet, Orderbound Signet, Voidwalker Signet, Epic Relic Mark, Legendary Relic Mark.)
- 4. Work Hammer function improvements. (System calculates the amount of items you need to consume.)
- 5. Quests interface adjustments.
- 6. Mastermind Dungeon and Lonely Sea reward adjustments. (Changed the Heroes awarded.)
- 7. Team Dungeons: adjusted matchmaking mechanics. (Storm Mesa 1, Wretched Gorge 1.)
- 8. Arena adjustments. (Adjusted interface and matchmaking rules.）
- 9. Dungeons: adjusted the conditions to unlock battle fast-forwarding. (Reach Town Hall Lv 4 to unlock 2x fast-forwarding, and Town Hall Lv 10 to unlock 4x fast-forwarding.)
- 10. Increased maximum slots in the Heroes Altar by 2. (Max 147 slots.)
- 11. Increased maximum slots in the Warehouse by 10. (Max 480 slots.)
- Bug Fixes:
- 1. Fixed an issue that allowed Victory Horn to heal nearby Buildings.
- 2. Fixed Destiny area tutorial issues that occurred when run on certain image resolutions.
- 3. Accounts that underwent the Instant Upgrade Plan can now complete the "clear obstacles" Achievement normally.
- Castle Clash 2.4.9 (Updated: May 13, 2021)
- Castle Clash 2.4.8 (Updated: May 10, 2021)
- Castle Clash 2.4.7 (Updated: April 19, 2021)
- Castle Clash 2.4.6 (Updated: April 15, 2021)
- Castle Clash 2.4.5 (Updated: March 19, 2021)
- Castle Clash 2.4.4 (Updated: February 4, 2021)
- Castle Clash 2.4.3 (Updated: January 8, 2021)
- Castle Clash 2.4.2 (Updated: January 7, 2021)
- Castle Clash 2.4.1 (Updated: December 14, 2020)
- Castle Clash 2.3.9 (Updated: December 10, 2020)
- More Version History >