Castle Clash 2.5.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
●●● Join millions of players in a Clash of might and wits! ●●●Packed with exciting combat and fast-paced strategy, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Hire powerful Heroes ... Read More > or Install Now >
Castle Clash App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 19, 2021
More About Castle Clash Game
Packed with exciting combat and fast-paced strategy, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Hire powerful Heroes to lead your army of mythical creatures. Fight to become the world's greatest warlord. Put your strategies to the test in dungeons, raids, and more! With over 100 million players worldwide, it's always time to clash!
Now available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
* Build an impenetrable fortress!
* Choose from many different units to create the ultimate army!
* Collect and evolve dozens of powerful heroes!
* Assemble your favorite heroes for "Squad Showdown".
* Become best buds with adorable Pets!
* Battle fearsome bosses with friends from around the world!
* Join Fortress Feud for Guild-on-Guild fun!
* Exciting co-op and PvP modes, more than any other mobile strategy game!
Note: This game requires an internet connection.
Visit our Facebook Page at: http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
What's New in Castle Clash 2.5.1
- 1. New Hero: Catty Spirit
- Skill Name: Cat Tricks
- Skill Description: Deals X% ATK DMG to every nearby enemy target (ignores DMG limits of targets). (Cooldown: Xs.) (This Hero is immune to Stun and reduces DMG received by X%. When this Hero performs a basic attack, it has a X% chance to increase all nearby enemy Heroes' DMG received by X%. This effect cannot be removed. It can stack until the Hero uses its skill again. Cooldown: Xs.)
- 2. New Hero: Searing Slayer
- Skill Name: Blistering Strike
- Skill Description: Deals X% ATK DMG to the nearest enemy target. For the next Xs, every basic attack from this Hero deals an additional X Fixed DMG to and removes X Energy from the target. (Cooldown: Xs.) (This Hero is immune to Disarm and reduces DMG received by X%. When his basic attack targets an enemy Hero, he marks the target for Xs. Searing Slayer gains X% more ATK SPD for Xs when he performs a basic attack against the marked target. This effect can stack and cannot be removed.)
- 3. New Talent: Aggressor's Price
- Description: Increases ATK by X% but reduces ATK SPD by X%.
- 4. New Insignia: Blood Barrier
- Description: Reduces DMG received by X%. When attacked, has a X% chance to be immune to X condition instance(s) for the next Xs. (CD: Xs)
- 5. New Hero Skins ("Otherworldly Flames" for Catty Spirit, "Peacock Swordsman" for Searing Slayer)
- 6. You can now watch ads to complete Quests quickly.
- 7. Forbidden Trial: 10 new stages added.
- 1. Item stack limit changed to 65,000.
- 2. Adjusted item- and resource-stacking mechanic. (Can overflow when stack limit is exceeded.)
- 3. Shop: added new items and adjusted prices. (Added: Oracle Signet, Saint Signet, Brawler Signet, Orderbound Signet, Voidwalker Signet, Epic Relic Mark, Legendary Relic Mark.)
- 4. Work Hammer function improvements. (System calculates the amount of items you need to consume.)
- 5. Quests interface adjustments.
- 6. Mastermind Dungeon and Lonely Sea reward adjustments. (Changed the Heroes awarded.)
- 7. Team Dungeons: adjusted matchmaking mechanics. (Storm Mesa 1, Wretched Gorge 1.)
- 8. Arena adjustments. (Adjusted interface and matchmaking rules.）
- 9. Dungeons: adjusted the conditions to unlock battle fast-forwarding. (Reach Town Hall Lv 4 to unlock 2x fast-forwarding, and Town Hall Lv 10 to unlock 4x fast-forwarding.)
- 10. Increased maximum slots in the Heroes Altar by 2. (Max 147 slots.)
- 11. Increased maximum slots in the Warehouse by 10. (Max 480 slots.)
- Bug Fixes:
- 1. Fixed an issue that allowed Victory Horn to heal nearby Buildings.
- 2. Fixed Destiny area tutorial issues that occurred when run on certain image resolutions.
- 3. Accounts that underwent the Instant Upgrade Plan can now complete the "clear obstacles" Achievement normally.