Castle Clash 2.0.7 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Castle Clash App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 15, 2019
Castle Clash / Screenshots on iPhone
Castle Clash / Screenshots on iPad
Castle Clash / Description
●●● Join millions of players in a Clash of might and wits! ●●●
Packed with exciting combat and fast-paced strategy, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Hire powerful Heroes to lead your army of mythical creatures. Fight to become the world's greatest warlord. Put your strategies to the test in dungeons, raids, and more! With over 100 million players worldwide, it's always time to clash!
Now available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
* Build an impenetrable fortress!
* Choose from many different units to create the ultimate army!
* Collect and evolve dozens of powerful heroes!
* Assemble your favorite heroes for "Squad Showdown".
* Become best buds with adorable Pets!
* Battle fearsome bosses with friends from around the world!
* Join Fortress Feud for Guild-on-Guild fun!
* Exciting co-op and PvP modes, more than any other mobile strategy game!
Note: This game requires an internet connection.
Visit our Facebook Page at: http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Castle Clash / Changelog / What's New in v2.0.7
- 1. Increased the maximum Breakthrough Lv by 10 (Level cap raised from Lv 20 to Lv 30).
- 2. Added and improved Building skins. (Army Camps, Walls, Heroes Altar, Relic Hall, Hero Bases.)
- 3. Added “Speed Up” function to Labyrinth boss fights.
- 4. New Hero: Cosmo
- 5. New Hero Skin for Cosmo (“Spirit of Light”)
- 6.Added Igniting Stones to the Trade Fame tab of the Warehouse.
- 7. Adjusted rewards for Guild Wars.
- 8. Adjusted rewards for Fortress Feud.
- 9. Adjusted rewards for forging Crests.
- 10. Team Dungeons and Team Here Be Monsters: Added first clear rewards, and Gems can be spent to double the rewards.