Castle Clash 2.1.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Castle Clash App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 22, 2019
Castle Clash / Screenshots on iPhone
Castle Clash / Screenshots on iPad
Castle Clash / Description
●●● Join millions of players in a Clash of might and wits! ●●●
Packed with exciting combat and fast-paced strategy, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Hire powerful Heroes to lead your army of mythical creatures. Fight to become the world's greatest warlord. Put your strategies to the test in dungeons, raids, and more! With over 100 million players worldwide, it's always time to clash!
Now available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
* Build an impenetrable fortress!
* Choose from many different units to create the ultimate army!
* Collect and evolve dozens of powerful heroes!
* Assemble your favorite heroes for "Squad Showdown".
* Become best buds with adorable Pets!
* Battle fearsome bosses with friends from around the world!
* Join Fortress Feud for Guild-on-Guild fun!
* Exciting co-op and PvP modes, more than any other mobile strategy game!
Note: This game requires an internet connection.
Visit our Facebook Page at: http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Castle Clash / Changelog / What's New in v2.1.2
- 1. New game mode: Turf Watch.
- 2. You can now “Quick Hire” troops.
- 3. New Hero Skins. (Aide to the Fallen, Steampunk Pirate, Shiny Knight)
- 4. New Skins for 6 Buildings. (Gold Mine, Mana Mill, Gold Vault, Mana Vault, Warehouse, Pet Plaza)
- 5. Added Instagram access in the Settings page.
- 6. New Destiny levels added. (From Lv 41 Lv 60)
- 7. New Hero: Svalinn
- 8. New Talent (and corresponding Insignia and Crests).
- 9. New Enchantment: Holy Conviction
- 10. Fixed an error that disabled Torch Battle entry.
- 11. Fixed an issue that caused Ronin to be in an infinite Elusive state if he uses Vigorous Fury.
- 12. You can now obtain Quest Refresh Cards as a reward from Team Dungeons.
- 13. Fixed an issue that disabled video viewing from Turf Watch's battle report.