Castle Clash 3.1.6 for iPhone and iPad
Free Strategy Game on iOS
●●● Join millions of players in a Clash of might and wits! ●●●Packed with exciting combat and fast-paced strategy, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Hire powerful Heroes ... Read More > or Install Now >
Castle Clash App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 21, 2022
More About Castle Clash Game
Packed with exciting combat and fast-paced strategy, Castle Clash is a game of epic proportions! Hire powerful Heroes to lead your army of mythical creatures. Fight to become the world's greatest warlord. Put your strategies to the test in dungeons, raids, and more! With over 100 million players worldwide, it's always time to clash!
Now available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
* Build an impenetrable fortress!
* Choose from many different units to create the ultimate army!
* Collect and evolve dozens of powerful heroes!
* Assemble your favorite heroes for "Squad Showdown".
* Become best buds with adorable Pets!
* Battle fearsome bosses with friends from around the world!
* Join Fortress Feud for Guild-on-Guild fun!
* Exciting co-op and PvP modes, more than any other mobile strategy game!
Note: This game requires an internet connection.
Visit our Facebook Page at: http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
What's New in Castle Clash 3.1.6
- 1. World Vine Event
- 2. New Hero: Jewellee
- 3. New Insignia: Earth Nourish and Heart Shield
- 4. New Talent: Binding Vines
- 5. New Hero Skin: Cold Heir’s Bat Devil and Jewellee’s Alchemy Hellion
- 6. New Hero Portrait: Jewellee and Bat Devil.
- 7. Equipment update, new Souls system.
- 8. New Accessory: Spiky Necklace, Spiky Ring, Silverwing Necklace, Silverwing Ring
- 9. Search function added to Warehouse feature to aid in finding items.
- 10. Building Style - Draconic Dragon’s Breath and Dragon’s Spite skills can now be raised to Lv 15.
- 1. Increased the Guild entry limit for Guild Wars and Torch Battle to 6,500.
- 2. Increased the Guild entry limit for Fortress Feud to 3,000.
- 3. Optimized Chat system.
- 4. Adjusted Gold Medallion rewards.
- 5. Optimized pet upgrade interface.
- 6. Heroes Altar and Warehouse slots can now be unlocked in batches.
- 7. Adjustments made to replay feature for World Ruler. Replay feature is temporarily disabled for World Ruler, and will be restored in the next Season.
- 8. Increased maximum slots in the Heroes Altar by 1 (up to 164).
- 9. Increased maximum slots in the Warehouse by 10 (up to 600).
- Bug Fixes:
- 1. Fixed issue where there is a mismatch of building placement with server due to some plants being hidden when entering Edit Mode.
- 2. Fixed issue where Quests could not be completed after clearing Dungeons on Insane or Hell difficulty.
- 3. Fixed issue where Gems could be immediately spent when players tap too quickly to upgrade Walls during high device or network latency.
- 4. Fixed text display issues that occur when some buildings (Pet Plaza) are not built.
- 5. Fixed display issue with [World Ruler] Breakout rankings.
- 6. Fixed camera angle issue that may occur when building Quarries in some circumstances.
- 7. Fixed issue where closing the Challenge a Warden interface may lead the player to the Forgotten Trial.