Critical Ops 1.0.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Critical Ops App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 15, 2018
Critical Ops / Screenshots on iPhone
Critical Ops / Screenshots on iPad
Critical Ops / Description
Are you ready for a no-nonsense, action packed first person shooter?
Critical Ops is a fast-paced FPS that will test your reflexes and tactical skill. Experience an intense CT operation. Fight for domination alongside your friends or show the world your skill by leading the individual scoreboard. Join the competitive combat in the most skill-based portable FPS!
The game currently features three challenging game modes:
Two teams, two goals! One team trying to plant and defend the bomb until detonation, the other one trying to defuse it. Dominate the battlefield!
TEAM DEATH MATCH
Two opposing teams battle it out in a timed deathmatch. Make each bullet count!
Two teams fight against each other with individual players working their own way through all the weapons in the game. Gear Up!
Critical Ops is still under development, but you can download and play the game now! We will keep working on the game continuously to fix bugs, improve optimization and add a ton of new features and content to the game! Critical Ops is and always will be a free-to-play game. Purchases come only to visually customize your weapons with skins.
Follow us on social media:
Terms of Service: http://criticalopsgame.com/terms/
Critical Ops / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.0
- CRITICAL PASS: PRE-SEASON EXTENDED
- A progression system. The more you play, the more rewards you unlock.
- NEW CHARACTER MODELS
- All the in-game character models and animations recreated from scratch.
- NEW FACTIONS REVEALED
- Coalition units facing the Breach members.
- Additional client & server security measures.
- User On-boarding experience updated.
- Performance improvements
- Localization improvements
- General gameplay fixes