Marvel Contest of Champions for iPhone and iPad
Also Marvel Contest of Champions is included in the following collections:
More About Marvel Contest of Champions
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
What's New in Marvel Contest of Champions 36.2.1 >
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
Act 8 Chapter 1:
In the wake of Kang's carnage, Carina begins rebuilding The Battlerealm starting with reassembling the fractured Avengers. She quickly unearths a conspiracy against not just the wayward heroes, but all the denizens of The Battlerealm. In the search for answers, Carina learns that this devious plot is being orchestrated by a shadowy organization known only as Ouroboros. Carina will need to root out the saboteur among her ranks and drag her latest foes into the light in Act 8 Chapter 1 - CASTING SHADOWS.
Show of Strength:
Titania has set up a tournament in an attempt to show that she is the best and has seeded herself in the Titanweight category. Each week, for 4 weeks, fight in a different weight category in a SHOW OF STRENGTH. Bringing the correct body size Champions for the weight category will give you a small advantage.
Eternity of Pain - Bargaining:
Pain is eternal, and soon a special set of challenges will be made available to those who have become a Thronebreaker and higher! Each week, for 4 weeks, a new fight will be featured and the previous week’s fight will be removed. The 5th week will result in the culmination of your grief and BARGAINING, where you will be tasked with dealing with all 4 of the previous fights in one painful path! Each week's fights will also be accompanied by Solo Objectives that will further increase the pain and difficulty.
Titania's teamed up with The Champion and is wreaking havoc throughout The Battlerealm. It falls to She-Hulk to rein in her titanic foe with the help of none other than the heroic Victor Von Doom as Infamous Iron Man! Can these mismatched heroes take down the terrifying Titania and the colossal Champion? Or will they be crushed under the heel of these mighty menaces? Find out in GRUDGE MATCH!
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
The official release of the long-awaited Battlegrounds is here! This release includes many features and updates:
Challenge your friends in 1v1 friendly matches with no entry costs!
Champion Charges have been removed!
Create multiple decks and imprint different Mastery setups on each of them!
Introducing the Victory Track and Gladiator's Circuit!
New Alliance and Solo Events!
Ant-Man has received an update! Check out his Champion Spotlight on our Blog for more information!
Check out the complete list of exciting updates on playcontestofchampions.com