Marvel Contest of Champions 24.3.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to ... Read More > or Install Now >
Marvel Contest of Champions App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 8, 2019
More About Marvel Contest of Champions Game
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
What's New in Marvel Contest of Champions 24.3.1
- NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS
- Guillotine: Future Prometheus
- When MORNINGSTAR is accused of several violent attacks across The Battlerealm, a team of slayers led by the infamous ELSA BLOODSTONE sets out to stop her once and for all. MORNINGSTAR finds an unlikely ally in GUILLOTINE who, through their mystical connection from La Fleur du Mal, believes there is more to the attacks than just simple violence. A battle for the souls of the past and future awaits in GUILLOTINE: FUTURE PROMETHEUS!
- Attack on the Nexus!
- A gate to The Nexus of All Realities has opened! This bizarre place acts as the metaphorical glue holding together every and all realities. Bring Heroes and Villains of the proper Class during the week and earn access to a special Quest with the protector of the Nexus: MAN-THING! What secrets and rewards await in these strange and foreign dimensions? Collect ANOMALIES and begin your ATTACK ON THE NEXUS!
- BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- • COLLECTOR: The Collector’s Special 3 Attack will properly KO any Champion that it is used against.
- • CORVUS GLAIVE: Special Attack 1 no longer activating Buffet Node.
- • GROOT and KING GROOT: Poison on Overgrowth Node corrected.
- • KANG: #Metal Tag now functioning correctly.
- • RHINO: Will now correctly hit opponent if intercepted while performing a Medium Dash Attack with Unstoppable.
- • SUNSPOT: Iron Man (Infinity War) added to Leading Avengers Synergy.
- OTHER FIXES:
- • Fixed issue with Alliance War Room Chat delays.
- • Fixed issue where Summoners may not be able to re-enter a Dungeon after leaving.
- • Corrected an issue where Alliance War Enemy Progression Bar was not visible.
- • Made further improvements to prevent the Defender from launching a Special attack while Attacking into their block.
- • Encroaching Stun no longer starts the player in a Stunned State if 2 Encroaching Stun Buff Nodes are present.
- All this and more! Check out the full list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news