Marvel Contest of Champions 25.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to ... Read More > or Install Now >
Marvel Contest of Champions App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 3, 2020
More About Marvel Contest of Champions Game
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
What's New in Marvel Contest of Champions 25.3
- NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
- GREETINGS MOJOVERSE! The Contest finds itself the live-streaming locale for the mighty Mogul of Interdimensional Media, MOJO. Thrill and chill to the violence and drama of the MojoDome as master showman LONGSHOT fights off waves of mutants! Who will survive and how much of them will be left? Smash that MojoLike button and don’t forget to subscribe!
- LOVE IS A BATTLEREALM 3 II
- Looking for love in all the wrong places? Good! Because wrong places are where you’ll find Deadpool and Diablo as they pass out potions and try to make the most of this season of passion! Special Events and Achievements will be active as you try and mend Deadpool’s broken heart!
- LUNAR NEW YEAR
- Celebrate the Year of the Rat with a special calendar, temporary Gifting Event, and Challenges! Earn valuable resources and share Red Envelopes with your Alliance mates!
- BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Prestige will now be displayed on Summoner Profile.
- Alliance Prestige will now be displayed on the Alliance Info page.
- Your Champion collection will now default to sorting by “Hero Rating”.
- CIVIL WARRIOR: Updated Info Page to correctly state that he receives a permanent Armor Up Passive effect instead of a Buff.
- CORVUS GLAIVE: Special 1 will now correctly receive its +70% bonus damage if the opponent has an Armor Break active.
- DOCTOR DOOM: Power Prevention while his Aura is active is no longer treated as a Power Lock.
- MEDUSA: Special 3 will now correctly place a 35 second Armor Break on opponent. No longer has her Armor Shattered Robot effect listed twice in her Info Page.
- OLD MAN LOGAN: Updated Info Page to better describe his Special 2 Critical Bleeds.
- SUNSPOT: Will now correctly receive 5 Solar Charges from a passive Incinerate effect as well as an Incinerate debuff.
- THING: Special 3 will now only increase the potency of Furies he gets from removing Rock Stacks.
- Mesmerize Buff Node will no longer Stun the attacker if an evade failed to activate.
- Pre-Fight Abilities will now display how many fights remain before they expire.
- Oscillate statmod was updated to produce the correct armor and crit resistance stats.
- All this and more! Check out the full list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news