Marvel Contest of Champions 24.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Marvel Contest of Champions App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 7, 2019
Marvel Contest of Champions / Screenshots on iPhone
Marvel Contest of Champions / Screenshots on iPad
Marvel Contest of Champions / Description
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
Marvel Contest of Champions / Changelog / What's New in v24.1
- NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS
- CEO of Da Costa International, Roberto Da Costa, needs your assistance. Join solar-powered mutant SUNSPOT (along with begrudging BFFS CABLE & DEADPOOL) as they attempt to solve one of the many mysteries of The Contest, the arrival of the otherworldly WARLOCK!
- SINISTER LABS
- Mister Sinister has opened challenging and randomized Labs to test the mighty mutants of The Contest! Mixing mutants and crushing Champions can bring forth some unexpected results. Get rewarded as you try and take down randomly Buffed opponents in the Sinister Labs Event Quest.
- BACK ISSUES #3 POLAR OPPOSITES
- In a bid to free his mutant brethren, Magneto has begun to assault The Battlerealm! Help the Collector, and a surprising ally, stop him! Return to a classic Quest from the early days of The Contest with this third edition of BACK ISSUES! This Quest will feature both CLASSIC and VARIANT difficulties. Choose Classic to experience the Quest as it was in 2015, and Variant to face off against highly challenging fights demanding specific Champions and strategic counters!
- NEW UPDATES
- SUMMONER’S SIGIL
- Gain access to exclusive content, perks and more when you activate your monthly SUMMONER’S SIGIL! The benefits of your Summoner’s Sigil further increase as you achieve Story Quest milestones. Enjoy a free week trial to celebrate the update.
- UPDATED ORGANIZATION FOR EVENT QUESTS
- We changed how Event Quests, Daily Quests, and Special Quests are displayed by giving each of them their own screen. The limit for active Quests will stay the same.
- BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- ÆGON: Clarified the description for Protection to indicate that it does not protect against Damage Over Time Effects.
- BISHOP: Fixed an issue where Bishop’s Special 2 attack occasionally would not make contact.
- CHAMPION (Act 6.2): Clarified description to indicate that Damage Over Time Effects can still damage Champion in his final phase.
- CHAMPION (Act 6.2): Fixed an issue where Magik would become Stunned after using her Special 3 attack to Nullify Champion’s Buffs.
- DOMINO: Fixed an issue where the Stun State from Domino’s Medium 1 attack was too short, making it possible for opponents to attempt to back away in the middle of the attack, but getting hit instead.
- IRON MAN: Fixed an issue players occasionally encountered making it difficult to connect a Special 2 attack out of a 5-Hit Combo.
- MEPHISTO: Fixed an issue where Mephisto’s Special 1 attack may miss after making contact with the first hit.
- NAMOR: Fixed an issue where Namor was only reflecting damage from one source.
- SPIDER-MAN (STEALTH SUIT): Clarified attack descriptions to include which attacks are Projectiles.
- OTHER: Fixed an issue where the Camera would not zoom in at the beginning of a fight.
- All this and more! Check out the full list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news