Marvel Contest of Champions 23.1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Marvel Contest of Champions App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 4, 2019
Marvel Contest of Champions / Screenshots on iPhone
Marvel Contest of Champions / Screenshots on iPad
Marvel Contest of Champions / Description
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
Marvel Contest of Champions / Changelog / What's New in v23.1.0
- IMPERIUS REX!
- A third member of the FANTASTIC FOUR has been located, but it will be a perilous journey into the unknown to recover them. Within a prison of water and a forgotten kingdom, ANT-MAN, HUMAN TORCH, and THING are happy to discover SUE STORM-RICHARDS, INVISIBLE WOMAN, but surprised to find her working with NAMOR, THE SUB-MARINER! Sue assures them he is trustworthy, but the long history between the Fantastic Four and Namor leaves the others uncertain. Has Namor changed his ways? Will the Fantastic Three be able to escape their aquatic prison? Find out in IMPERIUS REX!
- ATLANTEAN RIFTS
- Atlantean Coral has been scattered around The Battlerealm! Collect enough and enter one of two Rift variations for a chance at great rewards. Play it safe in the Stable Rift which has more reliable rewards, or dive into the Unstable Rift which has higher jackpots but involves more luck!
- ACT 6 CHAPTER 2
- Continue the story with Carina in the compelling second chapter of Act 6!
- ALLIANCE QUESTS SEASON 6
- Thanos has taken control of the Alliance Quests, and his chaotic children await as new Mini-Bosses! New challenges and rewards await as this sensational Season begins!
- ALLIANCE WARS SEASON 10
- New Maps for all difficulties, new buff layouts, and more awaits you!
- BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- GAMBIT: Fixed issue where his Special 1 final hit was not occurring when the opponent is against the wall.
- GHOST: Removed ability for Phasing to Stack.
- HULK (RAGNAROK): Unique Synergies now provide Power Index.
- M.O.D.O.K.: Will no longer stay in his Block position after an Auto-Block.
- MORDO: When pausing the game during his Special 2 Attack, the rest of the fight will no longer be slowed down.
- PHOENIX: Fixed issue regarding chaining Special 1 Attack from Basic Attacks.
- RHINO: Fixed an issue where Fury Buff was not triggering when performing a 5-Hit Combo when the opponent is against the wall.
- SENTINEL: Lengthened Special 1 Attack recovery to match previous speed.
- SHE-HULK: “Agents of Smash” Synergy will now correctly increase Fury Potency.
- Fixed an issue where holding Block during a Special 3 Attack would cause Champion to not Block after the Special completed.
- Fixed an issue where if a Special 3 Attack could KO an opponent, but the Fight Timer expires during attack, the attack would not result in a KO.
- All this and more! Check out the full list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news