Rules of Survival 1.0.46 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Rules of Survival App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 18, 2018
Rules of Survival / Screenshots on iPhone
Rules of Survival / Screenshots on iPad
Rules of Survival / Description
Welcome to the brand new RULES OF SURVIVAL arena, where the deathmatch has now been raised to a thrilling epic scale! This is a Battle Royale game now played by over 100 million people worldwide.
May we present you with a fully upgraded new 8x8 km map that allows 300 players to battle on a wide variety of terrains. Only one will survive!
Beware, your safe zone is shrinking! So collect scattered weapons, arm yourself to the teeth, and wield your tactics like no other.
Alert !!! It is not just any survival game. You will re-write the RULES OF SURVIVAL!
Come embark on a world-class battle royale NOW!
Run or Fight!
- Absolute fair play in a massive HD map.
Last Man Standing!
- Solo or team mode in a 120 survivors’ battle.
Pick up and Use!
-Wide variety of firearms and accessories.
Fast and Furious!
- Drive vehicles across different terrains.
Click “Help” in-game to contact us if you need help.
Follow us to get exciting updates:
Twitter: @RoS_Mobile ; @RoS_JPofficial
Official Website: http://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/
Rules of Survival / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.46
- DSR-1 is a new, steady rifle with a low rate of fire and long range. It can be fitted with a magazine and muzzle attachment, and comes with a special thermal imaging scope (cannot be fitted with other types of scopes). The scope makes it easier to discover enemies in your line of sight, but you cannot see enemies behind bunkers;
- Reduced the number of vehicles in the Gold Mode;
- Changed the Distinction access method in the hall. It will now display the details and progress of Distinction missions. Removed the Activity Point access method in the hall. Players can still access it by tapping the Bonus button and opening the Activity Point menu;
- Resolved an issue where the AN94 rifle’s Haverster emotes lead to certain skin models displaying abnormally;
- Resolved display issues with the Huawei Nova 3 phone
- Resolved an issue where the red notification dot would not appear when a Monthly Pass reward was claimable
- Resolved an issue with the button icon for refreshing room names
- Resolved an issue regarding unnecessary content while running the PC version in full-screen mode
- Resolved display issues with the app for the iPhone XS