Rules of Survival 1.0.17 for iPhone and iPad
Free Adventure Game on iOS
Rules of Survival App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 16, 2018
Rules of Survival / Screenshots on iPhone
Rules of Survival / Screenshots on iPad
Rules of Survival / Description
Welcome to the brand new RULES OF SURVIVAL arena, where the deathmatch has now been raised to a thrilling epic scale! This is a Battle Royale game now played by over 100 million people worldwide.
May we present you with a fully upgraded new 8x8 km map that allows 300 players to battle on a wide variety of terrains. Only one will survive!
Beware, your safe zone is shrinking! So collect scattered weapons, arm yourself to the teeth, and wield your tactics like no other.
Alert !!! It is not just any survival game. You will re-write the RULES OF SURVIVAL!
Come embark on a world-class battle royale NOW!
Run or Fight!
- Absolute fair play in a massive HD map.
Last Man Standing!
- Solo or team mode in a 120 survivors’ battle.
Pick up and Use!
-Wide variety of firearms and accessories.
Fast and Furious!
- Drive vehicles across different terrains.
Click “Help” in-game to contact us if you need help.
Follow us to get exciting updates:
Twitter: @RoS_Mobile ; @RoS_JPofficial
Official Website: http://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/
Rules of Survival / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.17
- 1. New Features
- Added firearm camo feature. Players can change different camos for their firearms under the Looks interface. Firearms picked up in battle will be automatically changed to the set camos. Camos do not influence anything but the look of the firearms.
- Added a new look, Bunny Girl and two firearm random camo packs to the store.
- Optimized the Looks interface. Players can now directly spend regular Look Shards, advanced Look Shards or diamonds to purchase looks.
- Added Token Store feature. Players can share the game daily to gain tokens. Tokens can be used to exchange for gold, limited looks and other items in the store. The Token Store will offer more items in future updates.
- Added Advanced Supply Box. Players have a chance to gain a special Punk Set via opening advanced supply boxes. Special sets are only obtainable via advanced supply boxes or combining advanced Look Shards.
- Added a team-up request feature. Players can send team-up requests in the Team Channel to find other players to join forces with.
- Added Spectate feature in the Battle Result interface. Players can spectate after all team members have been killed.
- 2. Gameplay
- Added special audio cues for zombies.
- Zombies are now able to gain a wider scope of audio cues.
- 3. Audio and Visual Effects
- Added a new action of bicycle passengers. The passenger on the back sits sideways and hugs the one on the front.
- Xmas supplies will no longer appear in-game, including Xmas apples, Xmas candies and Xmas hats.
- Added a sound effect when bullets zip past players.
- Optimized the sound effects of zombies.
- Changed the BGM before players parachute onto the battlefield.
- 4. UI
- Improved visual effects of the tactical map.
- Optimized the display logic of meds. Now the meds displayed will be adjusted according to the player' HP.
- Details are now displayed after converting duplicate looks.
- Characters now make random poses when trying on looks in the store.
- Updated the Share Look feature. Now the picture shared indicates types of the looks (Headwear, top, bottoms, etc.).
- The remaining validity time of Weekly and Monthly Passes is now displayed.
- The name of the vehicle is now displayed when a player is killed by a vehicle.