Rules of Survival 1.0.61 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Rules of Survival App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 14, 2019
Rules of Survival / Screenshots on iPhone
Rules of Survival / Screenshots on iPad
Rules of Survival / Description
The celebration of RULES OF SURVIVAL’s First-Year Anniversary is officially starting! From November 7th, revolutionary updates and amazing gifts await you in game!
- Daily Login Diamonds
- Top-up Get 30% Bonus
- Valuable VIP System
- Anniversary Carnival
- Classic and Advanced Supply Discounts
- 1 Million Dollars Ca$h’n Shoot
Lite version and Ultra version are also on their way! IT’S PARTY TIME!
Welcome to the brand new RULES OF SURVIVAL arena, where the deathmatch has now been raised to a thrilling epic scale! This is a Battle Royale game now played by over 230 million people worldwide.
May we present you with a fully upgraded new 8x8 km map that allows 300 players to battle on a wide variety of terrains. Only one will survive!
Beware, your safe zone is shrinking! So collect scattered weapons, arm yourself to the teeth, and wield your tactics like no other.
Alert !!! It is not just any survival game. You will re-write the RULES OF SURVIVAL!
Come embark on a world-class battle royale NOW!
Run or Fight!
- Absolute fair play in a massive HD map.
Last Man Standing!
- Solo or team mode in a 120 survivors’ battle.
Pick up and Use!
-Wide variety of firearms and accessories.
Fast and Furious!
- Drive vehicles across different terrains.
Click “Help” in-game to contact us if you need help.
Follow us to get exciting updates:
Twitter: @RoS_Mobile ; @RoS_JPofficial
Official Website: http://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/
Rules of Survival / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.61
- Level system update: There will be no level limit for characters when Season 6 starts. Characters can be upgraded without limitation; each level has its corresponding level reward chest. When players reach Lv. 100, Lv. 200 and Lv. 300, they can claim Exclusive Level Medallions, Avatar Frames and other rewards; Also, gold rewards will no longer be given at the end of games due to the addition of Level Chests.
- Gold Modehas been changed: Game mode will change to Echo Valley Sniper, which retains its fast pace with only 20 players. The game zone is limited to Echo Valley. Lots of sniper rifles are available.
- New Season available: Season 6 will begin and Season 5 will end after maintenance. When the new season begins all ranking data related to rank matches as well as current battle stats and historical data will be cleared. Players that participated in rank matches can claim season rewards according to tiers:
- Master: Adv. Supply Tickets x50, season-exclusive reward Blade set, S5 Master Medallion;
- Diamond: Adv. Supply Tickets x33, season-exclusive reward Blade set, S5 Master Medallion;
- Platinum: Adv. Supply Tickets x25, season-exclusive reward Blade set;
- Gold: Adv. Supply Tickets x16, season-exclusive reward Blade set;
- Silver: Adv. Supply Tickets x8;
- Bronze: Adv. Supply Tickets x5.
- S6 Distinction available;
- Training Supply Box Update. Draw the Training Supply Box to potentially claim new Looks (Sacagawea set, Kylin set, etc.) and all-new pet, Rocky.
- Spring Festival is almost here! Spring Festival Events will be gradually introduced. The first stage of the Spring Festival Events will be available after maintenance;
- Spring Festival Event, Lucky Lion: After maintenance, players can pick up items in any mode (except for Death Race Mode), including Firecrackers, Window Flowers, Drums and Lion Heads. Collect a set for a Lucky Bag; the items can be given or received between players and additional rewards are available for gifting items. Each player can send no more than 3 items daily; feeding the Lucky Lion with Lucky Bags will earn players corresponding rewards and increase the growth of Lucky Lion on the Event page. When the progress reaches a certain point, players across the entire server will receive corresponding pack rewards;
- Newly added character emote, New Year's Greeting, while matching: Squad members will send Spring Festival greetings to each other when they start matching after maintenance;
- Spring Festival-themed main interface: Newly added Spring Festival elements on the main interface that will be displayed after update. Players can tap to claim randomly dropped gifts;
- Restored the classic sound effects of footsteps and hit sounds;
- Adjusted vehicle's exploding tires: Increased the tire HP of big-wheeled vehicles, including SUVs, SUVs with various Looks, and Monster Trucks;
- Improved gunfire consistency when consecutively firing single shots;