Rules of Survival 1.0.37 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Rules of Survival App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 2, 2018
Rules of Survival / Screenshots on iPhone
Rules of Survival / Screenshots on iPad
Rules of Survival / Description
Welcome to the brand new RULES OF SURVIVAL arena, where the deathmatch has now been raised to a thrilling epic scale! This is a Battle Royale game now played by over 100 million people worldwide.
May we present you with a fully upgraded new 8x8 km map that allows 300 players to battle on a wide variety of terrains. Only one will survive!
Beware, your safe zone is shrinking! So collect scattered weapons, arm yourself to the teeth, and wield your tactics like no other.
Alert !!! It is not just any survival game. You will re-write the RULES OF SURVIVAL!
Come embark on a world-class battle royale NOW!
Run or Fight!
- Absolute fair play in a massive HD map.
Last Man Standing!
- Solo or team mode in a 120 survivors’ battle.
Pick up and Use!
-Wide variety of firearms and accessories.
Fast and Furious!
- Drive vehicles across different terrains.
Click “Help” in-game to contact us if you need help.
Follow us to get exciting updates:
Twitter: @RoS_Mobile ; @RoS_JPofficial
Official Website: http://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/
Rules of Survival / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.37
- New Crossbow Attachment Grenade Launcher. When fitted with this attachment, the crossbow will shoot grenades that explode upon impact. Most in-game throwables can be launched using the crossbow, but their velocity will be decreased and descent will quicken. Throwables are attached by default.
- Players using old game packs will receive update reminders when logging in and can update the game according to said reminders. You may not be able to match with other players if you do not update;
- Melee weapons are automatically sheathed when players enter the water and begin swimming. Players can only attack with their fists when swimming;
- Adjusted the drop rate of crossbows and arrows. Firecracker grenades are now available.
- Optimized the special effects of bullets hitting riot shields;
- Optimized Gold Mode event icons;
- Repaired the problem of MP5 stock attachments not appearing on the Ghillie Island map;
- Repaired the problem of players in certain regions being unable to download FPS Mode and the 8K Map;
- Repaired the problem of some devices being unable to upload profile pics in Seek;
- Repaired the problem of in-game characters disappearing in games played on certain phones models.