Rules of Survival 1.0.71 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Rules of Survival App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 19, 2019
Rules of Survival / Screenshots on iPhone
Rules of Survival / Screenshots on iPad
Rules of Survival / Description
【Epic Clash Mode】
The brand new mode Epic Clash is launched! You have never seen battlefields like this!
- Super Buffs and Skills: Zombie Status, Infrared Scan, Super Body and more to be discovered!
- IMBA Vehicles and Weapons
- Flexible Construction Mode
- Revive System
- Realistic Light Effect
Time to experience a totally different and exhilarating battle royale! Try nerf this!
Welcome to the brand new RULES OF SURVIVAL arena, where the deathmatch has now been raised to a thrilling epic scale! This is a Battle Royale game now played by over 230 million people worldwide.
May we present you with a fully upgraded new 8x8 km map that allows 300 players to battle on a wide variety of terrains. Only one will survive!
Beware, your safe zone is shrinking! So collect scattered weapons, arm yourself to the teeth, and wield your tactics like no other.
Alert !!! It is not just any survival game. You will re-write the RULES OF SURVIVAL!
Come embark on a world-class battle royale NOW!
Run or Fight!
- Absolute fair play in a massive HD map.
Last Man Standing!
- Solo or team mode in a 120 survivors’ battle.
Pick up and Use!
-Wide variety of firearms and accessories.
Fast and Furious!
- Drive vehicles across different terrains.
Click “Help” in-game to contact us if you need help.
Follow us to get exciting updates:
Twitter: @RoS_Mobile ; @RoS_JPofficial
Official Website: http://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/
Rules of Survival / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.71
- RoS Swish is now available:
- Complete Daily Missions to obtain Bet Tickets and Exchange Tokens
- You can go to the Bet Website to place your bets and win more Bet Tickets and Exchange Tokens
- Exchange Tokens can be used to draw Limited Skins during the event!
- Gold Modehas changed. This week's game mode is Sniper Battle. Large amounts of sniper rifles and attachments will be deployed;
- Store Interface Updates: After the update, all purchasable Firearm Looks can be purchased directly from the Store Firearms Interface;
- Optimized the Looks cross-server function by adding a Looks Import button in the Depot Item Interface. Tap to transfer Looks data (such as Clothes, Firearm and Vehicle Skins) from other servers under the same account (including PC and mobile servers) to the current server. Imported Looks can only be used for Equipment and cannot be Upgraded or Recycled;
- Added all-new Video Ads in the Star Supply Interface. Watching Video Ads will reward players with free Star Diamonds.
- Added more Adv. Looks in Star Supply.
- Added shooting cancel function for Bow and Arrow. During shooting, tap Cancel to exit charging state directly;
- Ghillie Island Map Depot Adjustment: Added M110 Sniper Rifle Depot on Ghillie Island and reduced Sniper Rifle Depot in other areas;
- Fearless Fiord Map Depot Adjustment: Added some AWM and SUV Depot in Fearless Fiord Map;
- Optimized player sorting in Team-up Invite Interface;
- Optimized Epic Clash Rules Introduction Interface;
- Adjusted Lv. 2 and Lv. 3 Rewards;
- Optimized some Interface and image loading effects;
- Optimized some Outfits, Parachutes and Sprays' texture details;
- Optimized the name of some Looks to make it more matching with the effects;
- Improved anti-hack measures;
- Pressing Enter to send in-game chat is now supported;
- Recruitment Interface Added Copy button to My Invitation Code. Tap to copy the Invitation Code to the clipboard;
- PC Key Optimization: Press Esc to close opened Interface in a match. When no Interface is opened, pressing Esc will show the Settings Interface;
- Added mouse scrolling function to some in-game Interfaces;
- Fixed the issue where false detection of anti-hack system occurred in Death Race Mode;
- Fixed the issue where players would turn invisible when jumping out of vehicles in some situations;
- Fixed the issue where broken glass effect disappeared in low configuration;
- Fixed the issue where ammos obtained in Prep Zone were still available after the game started;