Mini Metro 1.9.1 for iPhone and iPad
Strategy Game on iOS
Mini Metro App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 18, 2017
Mini Metro / Screenshots on iPhone
Mini Metro / Screenshots on iPad
Mini Metro / Description
Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique
• Eighteen real-world cities will test your planning skills
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network
• Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
• Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
• Colourblind and night modes
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller." - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
Mini Metro / Changelog / What's New in v1.9.1
- Celebrate Mini Metro's first birthday with a new map and some cool new features in this anniversary update.
- Rework one of the world's most beautiful metros in the new Stockholm map.
- Feel your network like never before! If your device has a Taptic Engine, trains will bounce and stations will buzz as you build your metro.
- You can now delete entire lines quickly and easily. Swipe a line's indicator to the left to reveal a delete button, or, on a 3D Touch-capable device, push down firmly on the indicator itself.
- Audio can now be switched to play just alerts, so you can listen to your own music and still hear when your metro's in trouble.
- Many happy returns!