You are about to download the Mafia City: War of Underworld v1.5.103 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 9.0 or Later): Mafia City: War of Underworld is a free and fun Strategy game. That's How Mafia Works!.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Mafia City: War of Underworld. You should download it on the Apple App Store (183.29 MB) >
Download and Try Mafia City: War of Underworld 1.5.103
About Mafia City: War of Underworld: ▲Compete to become the Godfather in an awesome strategy game that requires wit and time management!▲Steal from Banks, form alliances with ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Mafia City: War of Underworld v1.5.103
- 【New Contents】
- 1. Roadster Club: included the new [Attribute Comparison] feature for comparing the Attributes provided by different Roadsters.
- 2. New VIP Privileges:
- (1) [Ops' Equipment Set] for selecting Equipment Sets at the send Crew interface (available at SVIP 6).
- (2) [Ops' Leader Skill Set] for selecting Leader Skill Sets at the send Crew Interface (available at SVIP 6).
- 3. New Godfather's Quote: [Equipment Augmentation]
- 4. New Decorations
- (1) [Blood Moon] Turf Effect.
- (2) [Thunder Blade] Combined Turf Effect.
- 5. New sound and visual effects.
- 【Optimizations & Adjustments】
- 1. Some interfaces and descriptions have been improved.
- 2. Daily Exclusive Interface: a small reward can be collected daily from the Daily Contracts section.
- 3. Street Forces: the "too powerful" tip will no longer be displayed when attacking Street Force Lv. 31 – Lv. 35 without any T11 Crew Members.
- 4. Family Emblems: an Emblem's quality can now be directly viewed from Equipment's engraving interface.
- 5. City Hall: countdown to the Mayor Election will also be displayed within the City Hall before the first Election is held.
- 6. Resource Billboard: production rate of Hitman Coin will now also be displayed there.
- 7. Vigilante List: Vigilantes with the [Unlock] tag will be displayed at the top.
- 8. [Vicious Larceny]
- (1) The attack interface will no longer display rewards that cannot be gained from defeating the target.
- (2) When the event is opened, a shortcut entry will be added to the right side of the interface.
- (3) A mail notification will be sent when the located [Rogue Dealer] disappears.
- (4) Locating of the [Rogue Dealer] will no longer cost any Energy.
- 9. Adjustment: defeating the [VARIAN G.I.] will now drop Vigilante EXP items.
- 【Fixed Contents】
- 1. The issue whereby there are no contents on the cross-server events' interface after migrating has been fixed.
- 2. The display issue concerning the Augmentation level not in the Info at the Underground Tournament after previewing it multiple times has been fixed.
- 3. The issue whereby the player's title is not displayed in the Group Chat has been fixed.
- 4. The display issue with some of the Icons has been fixed.
- 5. The issue concerning the abnormal health bar of [Corrupt Cops] from the [Vegas Map] has been fixed.
- Mafia City: War of Underworld 1.3.957 (Updated: May 14, 2020)
- Mafia City: War of Underworld 1.3.926 (Updated: April 11, 2020)
- Mafia City: War of Underworld 1.3.908 (Updated: April 3, 2020)
- Mafia City: War of Underworld 1.3.875 (Updated: February 25, 2020)
- Mafia City: War of Underworld 1.3.870 (Updated: February 19, 2020)
- Mafia City: War of Underworld 1.3.850 (Updated: February 16, 2020)
- Mafia City: War of Underworld 1.3.821 (Updated: January 2, 2020)
- Mafia City: War of Underworld 1.3.812 (Updated: December 19, 2019)
- Mafia City: War of Underworld 1.3.811 (Updated: December 14, 2019)
- Mafia City: War of Underworld 1.3.799 (Updated: December 3, 2019)
- More Version History >