AFK Arena 1.77.01 for iPhone and iPad
Free Role Playing Game on iOS
##Game Features##【Collect an array of legendary hero cards】Discover heroes and factions that each possess their own unique and gorgeous art style inspired by Celtic mythology. You'll ... Read More > or Install Now >
AFK Arena App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 25, 2021
More About AFK Arena Game
【Collect an array of legendary hero cards】
Discover heroes and factions that each possess their own unique and gorgeous art style inspired by Celtic mythology. You'll want to add each and every card to your collection!
【Kick back and enjoy all the rewards that come your way】
Work and study will become the last thing on your mind as you enjoy playing AFK Arena. No complicated gestures or strategies needed. Let your army of heroes fight and amass riches for you. All it takes is ten minutes a day!
【Uncover secret treasures in mazes】
Venture deep into the heart of Esperia's many mazes situated within the Peaks of Time. Play at your own pace without time restrictions or deadlines.
【Unite and fight together with players all around the world】
Forge alliances with other players you meet and take on an array of dangerous opponents together! Assemble a robust team of heroes and go to battle in AFK Arena's global 'Legends' Championship'.
【Strategize and dominate】
You’ll be surprised at just how many hero formations are possible as you overcome each of your adversaries. Get more out of heroic unions and factional bonuses as they play to your advantage and allow you to turn the tide of battles at your fingertips.
The demon invasion looms. Esperia must be saved! Call upon heroes from 6 unique factions, train your heroes, forge weaponry and unite with players from all around the globe. Send back those demonic hordes from whence they came!
What's New in AFK Arena 1.77.01
- New Heroes
- 1. Added the new Mauler Hero: Thesku - The Serpent Charmer
- 2. The new hero Thesku - The Serpent Charmer will be available to test play.
- 3. Added the Bountiful Trials event for Thesku - The Serpent Charmer, as well as the Arena of Trials event “Guild Trials”.
- New Additions and Optimizations
- 1. “The Hunting Fields” season will begin, the following changes have been made:
- - Added a new Reinforcements function. Players may select a Faction and choose reinforcement heroes of that faction to join their lineup.
- - Added Hunter's Honor, which gives additional rewards when the Hunting Squad Level is raised.
- - Added interactive tile content, players can now interact with stories both old and new in The Hunting Fields.
- - Adjusted the Leaderboard so that it is now an Individual Leaderboard. Players on the leaderboard with the same number of Squad Points as fellow Squad members will be sent rewards according to the highest ranked player.
- - Adjusted combat balance.
- 2. Added the "Pursuit of Fire" event, which will become available to players after completing Stage 3-36.
- 3. A new Misty Valley round is about to commence.
- 4. Added the adventure “Land of Frozen Lakes” to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
- 5. Added “The Realm of Denial” to the Wandering Balloon, which can be unlocked by completing Stage 29-50 of the Campaign and by completing 60% of “Cinder Grottoes”.
- 6. Added a new chapter to the campaign - Chapter 47 - Garden of Hope, while also having adjusted the difficulty for certain stages of chapter 46.
- 7. Players can now climb up to 720 floors within each of the 4-Faction Towers. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 660 and 690 has also been reduced.
- 8. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 1150 and 1200 of the King's Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 1250.
- 9. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 440 and 460 of the Celestial Sanctum and Infernal Fortress, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 480 for both towers.
- 10. Fixed an issue where enemies in the “Cursed Realm” were not affected by the Enrage effect in certain specific situations.
- Hero Adjustments and Changes
- 1. Pippa - The Muddled Magician
- - Fixed an issue in which the first use of the “Astral Shift” ability would target the wrong allied target in certain specific situations.
- 2. Gorvo - The Indomitable
- - Fixed an issue in which the “Dive Bomb” ability would not display the diving action in combat in certain specific situations. This issue did not affect the actual effects in battle.
- 3. Rosaline - The Kind
- - Improved the "follow" mechanic of the ability “Encourage”, so that Rosaline will sometimes choose to follow a new teammate after the teammate currently being followed leaves the battlefield.
- 4. Belinda - Beam of Hope
- - Fixed an issue in which the ability “Blessing” would sometimes pick the wrong target.
- 5. Zolrath - Voidbinder
- - Fixed an issue in which Zolrath’s Energy changed erratically during the “Time Rift” ability in certain specific situations.
- - Fixed an issue that prevented the "Prey" ability from correctly dealing a Critical Strike when it dealt damage to targets in certain specific situations.
- 6. Albedo - Pure-White Devil
- - Improved the logic of the stat enhancement of the Signature Item ability “Guardian Overseer” so that it gives an immediate effect to the target.
- 7. Skreg - The Cunning
- - Fixed the Furniture Ability "Vanguards of Pain". In certain circumstances the ability's allied damage reduction effect was not taking working as intended.