AFK Arena 1.64.01 for iPhone and iPad
Free Strategy Game on iOS
##Game Features##【Collect an array of legendary hero cards】Discover heroes and factions that each possess their own unique and gorgeous art style inspired by Celtic mythology. You'll ... Read More > or Install Now >
AFK Arena App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 28, 2021
More About AFK Arena Game
【Collect an array of legendary hero cards】
Discover heroes and factions that each possess their own unique and gorgeous art style inspired by Celtic mythology. You'll want to add each and every card to your collection!
【Kick back and enjoy all the rewards that come your way】
Work and study will become the last thing on your mind as you enjoy playing AFK Arena. No complicated gestures or strategies needed. Let your army of heroes fight and amass riches for you. All it takes is ten minutes a day!
【Uncover secret treasures in mazes】
Venture deep into the heart of Esperia's many mazes situated within the Peaks of Time. Play at your own pace without time restrictions or deadlines.
【Unite and fight together with players all around the world】
Forge alliances with other players you meet and take on an array of dangerous opponents together! Assemble a robust team of heroes and go to battle in AFK Arena's global 'Legends' Championship'.
【Strategize and dominate】
You’ll be surprised at just how many hero formations are possible as you overcome each of your adversaries. Get more out of heroic unions and factional bonuses as they play to your advantage and allow you to turn the tide of battles at your fingertips.
The demon invasion looms. Esperia must be saved! Call upon heroes from 6 unique factions, train your heroes, forge weaponry and unite with players from all around the globe. Send back those demonic hordes from whence they came!
What's New in AFK Arena 1.64.01
- New Heroes
- 1. Added the new Hypogean Hero: Leofric - The Malevolent Menace
- 2. The new hero Leofric - The Malevolent Menace will be available to test play.
- 3. The Bountiful Trials event will be available for Leofric - The Malevolent Menace.
- New Additions and Optimizations
- 1. Added the adventure “Void Rift" to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
- 2. Added the adventure “Track of the Sands” to the Trials of God feature. Players can unlock this adventure by completing Stage 34-30 of the campaign and by completing 100% of the same adventure found within the Wandering Balloon.
- 3. Added a new Tank Class Exclusive Artifact called “Life’s Limit”, which can be acquired from the Trials of God - Track of the Sands instance.
- 4. A new Misty Valley round is about to commence.
- 5. The official season of The Hunting Fields will begin, with Medals, Fortune Chests and Avatar Frames awarded according to the overall ranking.
- 6. The Hunting Fields optimizations:
- - Increased the number of specified solo tasks needed to be completed before Hunting Squad Level rewards can be obtained.
- - Added a new mid-challenge “abandon-hunt” voting system.
- - Single challenge period has been increased to 8 days, up from 7 days.
- - Reduced the difficulty of the second team’s enemies found for level 4 and 5 Camps.
- - Reduced the HP of the first and fourth life of Adrax, and increased the HP of his second and third life.
- 7. Reduced the quantity of teams needed within most stages of Chapters 31 through 35 of the campaign. For specifics please refer to the game.
- 8. Reduced the Combat Rating limits of Chapters 20 through 41.
- 9. Reduced the level of Signature Items worn by enemies in most stages of Chapters 35 through 40.
- 10. Arcane Labyrinth - Dismal Maze Mode now includes a mutual assistance function. When a player does not use Dura’s Tear to complete at least 4 multi-team stages, that player can become a Dismal Master, giving them the ability to help other Maze-goers.
- 11. Added a new “Follow” function for Rosaline - The Kind. Players can now manually select the allied target that they would like Rosaline to follow prior to entering battles.
- 12. Optimized the “Portraits” feature. After receiving a new hero, players can tap on the “Portraits” tab and be taken directly to their new hero’s portrait. Opening the new hero’s story will automatically grant players a reward of 100 Diamonds.
- Hero Adjustments and Changes
- 1. QUEEN - The Courageous Tactician
- - Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause an abnormal character position at the end of the action of the skill "Ms. Post-Apocalyptic Raider" to occur.
- 2. Silas - Augmented Death
- - Fixed a problem causing the skill "Double Dosage" to incorrectly affect enemy targets that should have been non-targetable.
- - Fixed an issue with the skill "Healing Haze" where the mist would sometimes move to the edge of the screen.
- 3. Oden - Bitterblight
- - Fixed a problem that would cause some enemies to still be sucked in by the skill "Eviction" after being dropped down, resulting in them moving to specific locations on the battlefield.
- 4. Pippa - The Muddled Magician
- - Fixed a problem that would cause some enemies to incorrectly move to specific areas on the battlefield after being dropped down as a result of the skill "Astral Shift".
- - Fixed a problem with the skill "Pippa’s Perfection", that was not correctly buffing Arden's Ultimate ability under special circumstances.
- 5. Daimon - The Forsaken Child
- - Fixed a problem that caused Daimon to join the battle late due to the enemy Zolrath’s "Postponement" skill.
- 6. Kelthur - Plaguegrip
- - Fixed a problem that sometimes caused the flight path of the shuriken for the skill “Blade of Fury” to be abnormal.
- 7. Morael - Queen of Stars
- - Improved the description of the skill "Cosmic Attraction" and the skill "Cosmic Field", the actual skill effects remain the same as before.