Agar.io 2.10.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
The browser game phenomenon comes to iOS! Play online with players around the world as you try to become the biggest cell of them all!Control your tiny cell and eat other players to ... Read More > or Install Now >
Agar.io App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 2, 2020
More About Agar.io Game
Play online with players around the world as you try to become the biggest cell of them all!
Control your tiny cell and eat other players to grow larger! But watch out: players bigger than you will be trying to make you their lunch. Survive and eat long enough to become the biggest cell in the game!
With new controls developed especially for touchscreens, agar.io offers the same addictive gameplay that millions have already enjoyed on PC. Play online in free-for-all action and use splitting, shrinking and dodging tactics to catch other players - or avoid them! Use a variety of special secret skins with the right username!
- Agar.io offers weekly subscriptions at USD $7,99. Price may vary depending on sales, taxes and countries.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by going to the Account Settings after purchase and auto-renewal may be turned off
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and Conditions: https://m.miniclip.com/terms-and-conditions
What's New in Agar.io 2.10.2
- - Hourly free coins now available for guest accounts
- - Ejected pellets will now have the same color as your skin outline