You are about to download the Hearthstone v14.0.29961 for iPhone and iPad: Hearthstone is a free and fun Card game. Thrilling card combat ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Hearthstone, you could download it on the App Store (1490.14 MB) >
Download and Try Hearthstone 14.0.29961 for iOS 8.0 or Later
About Hearthstone: Blizzard’s award-winning card battler – experience the magic, mischief and mayhem with your ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Hearthstone v14.0.29961 (Version History)
- Hearthstone Update – April 4 – Rise of Shadows
- The Rise of Shadows is nearly upon us! In this Hearthstone update we’re sharpening swords, feeding familiars, and stockpiling staves in preparation for the looming League of E.V.I.L. and the launch of Rise of Shadows on April 9.
- Rise of Shadows
- Under the leadership of Arch-Villain Rafaam, villains from across Hearthstone’s history have heeded the call and banded together under the decidedly unsubtle but exceptionally fitting moniker the League of EV.I.L.!
- •New Minions: Lackeys – Generated by EVIL cards that add Lackeys to your hand, Lackeys are 1/1 minions that, while lacking in terms of stats, have powerful Battlecry effects.
- •New Spells: Schemes – Schemes are powerful spells that become even more powerful the longer they stay in your hand.
- •New Keyword: Twinspell Twinspells are spells that, once cast, create a copy of themselves in your hand to be used whenever you like.
- Archmage Vargoth – Try Archmage Vargoth early, for free! This Neutral Legendary spinner of spells and defender of Dalaran will be automatically added to your collection and can be played in Standard & Wild matches before Rise of Shadows officially launches on April 9.
- Shadow Bundle Embrace the shadows and celebrate the launch of Hearthstone’s new expansion with this limited-time bundle.
- •Get 9 Rise of Shadows card packs and an Arena ticket at a massively discounted price with the Shadow Bundle, available from April 9 April 16, 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Events – The tavern is lively this time of year. Pull up a chair and join in the fun!
- Ignoblegarden Join us April 17 for this explosive new Tavern Brawl and earn some awesome rewards!
- HCT World Championships –Login from April 26 – 28 for daily rewards and play decks used by previous champions in the HCT Tavern Brawl.
- Henchmania Update your resume and press your favorite slacks, Henchmania will take over the Tavern Brawl on May 8.
- Arena Updates With Rise of Shadows, the Arena will start a regular rotation of available cards from both new and older expansions. Here’s which sets you’ll have access to when choosing cards in the Arena, starting April 9:
- •Whispers of the Old Gods
- •Goblins vs. Gnomes
- •The Witchwood
- •Rise of Shadows
- Year of the Dragon – Once the Year of the Dragon begins, you will no longer be able to purchase packs from Year of the Mammoth sets. This includes the Journey to Un’Goro, Knights of the Frozen Throne, and Kobolds & Catacombs. Any cards from these expansions will no longer be playable in Standard game modes.
- Hall of Fame – The following cards are being moved to the Hall of Fame:
- •Divine Favor
- •Baku the Mooneater
- •Genn Greymane
- •Gloom Stag
- •Black Cat
- •Glitter Moth
- •Murkspark Eel
- Up to the maximum number of cards you could put in a deck, we will give you the full dust value of any cards you have that are being added to the Hall of Fame set. The dust will be automatically awarded upon log-in once the Year of the Dragon begins.
- Complete My Deck, Part 2 Hearthstone’s better at helping you build decks than ever before.
- •Now use the smart deck builder to complete decks from the deck selection screen with a single click
- •Easily convert Wild decks to Standard with a single click using the intelligent card replacement algorithm
- •NOTE: When a new expansion releases the Smart Deck Builder may not work as intended for a couple of days while it gathers data from games played.
- Added the following card backs:
- •Awesome Blossom – Earned by completing 5 matches during the May 2019 Season.
- •Pristine Scenes – Earned by logging into Hearthstone on an iOS device
- •Legion Schemes – Earned by logging into Hearthstone on an Android device
- •Machine Dreams – Earned by logging into Hearthstone on a PC device