You are about to download the Hearthstone v11.0.23966 for iPhone and iPad: Hearthstone is a free and fun Card game. A fast-paced strategy card game for everyone. Deceptively Simple. Insanely Fun ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Hearthstone, you could download it on the App Store (3055.99 MB) >
Download and Try Hearthstone 11.0.23966 for iOS 8.0 or Later
About Hearthstone: Blizzard’s award-winning card battler – experience the magic, mischief and mayhem with your frie ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Hearthstone v11.0.23966 (Version History)
- In this update we get ready to delve deep into an unexplored underground realm packed with malignant monsters, terrifying traps, and treasures beyond imagination, because Hearthstone’s newest Expansion, Kobolds & Catacombs, arrives starting December 7!
- We also added card backs, improved reconnection for Friendly Challenges, and fixed several bugs.
- Read on for details!
- Don’t miss out! The Kobolds & Catacombs pre-purchase bundle will remain available until December 6. This bundle includes 50 card packs at a special price and the For the Hoard! card back.
- Hearthstone’s newest Expansion, Kobolds & Catacombs, releases beginning December 7! Log in after release to receive 3 Kobolds & Catacombs card packs and a random Legendary weapon card, FREE!
- Kobolds & Catacombs introduces:
- Dungeon Run: FREE repeatable single-player experience where everything you need is provided!
- Legendary weapon collectible cards for ALL nine classes
- A new keyword: Recruit
- Two new card types: Spellstones and Unidentified Items
- In total, 135 new cards to add to your collection!
- Added three progressive Dungeon Run quests that each reward a Kobolds & Catacombs card pack†.
- Defeat Dungeon Run with all nine classes to acquire the Candle King card back!
- New repeating daily quest – Spelunker: Defeat 5 Dungeon Run encounters. Reward: 1 Classic card pack.
- The Hearth and Home cinematic has replaced the previous Hearthstone cinematic.
- Added the following card backs:
- Azeroth is Burning – Acquired from a special promotion.
- Catacomber – Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play, December 2017
- Frostfire – Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play, January 2018
- Improved reconnection and UI for Friendly Challenges.
- A new Match Paused pop-up will display a countdown while waiting for opponent to reconnect.
- When a player reconnects, the turn timer will restart.
- The Game Menu will now display ‘End Game’ instead of ‘Concede’ and clicking it will tie the match.
- Arena draft appearance rates have been adjusted.
- Note: Non-Basic Neutral Classic minions represent the baseline for draft appearance rates.
- Basic/classic neutral minion: .5x
- Non-basic/classic neutral minion: 1x
- Most recent set neutral minion: 2x
- Basic class minion: 2x
- Basic class spell: 3.5x
- Non-basic/classic class minion: 2x
- Non-basic/classic class spell/weapon: 3.5x
- Most recent set class minion: 4x
- Most recent set class spell/weapon: 7x
- As part of our ongoing efforts to improve Class balance in the Arena, we are making small, periodic appearance rate adjustments to specific Arena cards.
- Bug Fixes
- For a full list of bug fixes and gameplay improvements visit www.PlayHearthstone.com.
- † Make sure you’ve unlocked daily quests by completing The Duelist quest. It’s also wise to make sure that there’s room in your quest log on release day so none of your quests are replaced!