You are about to download the Hearthstone v11.4.25252 for iPhone and iPad: Hearthstone is a free and fun Card game. A fast-paced strategy card game for everyone. Deceptively Simple. Insanely Fun ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Hearthstone, you could download it on the App Store (2491.35 MB) >
Download and Try Hearthstone 11.4.25252 for iOS 8.0 or Later
About Hearthstone: Blizzard’s award-winning card battler – experience the magic, mischief and mayhem with your frie ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Hearthstone v11.4.25252 (Version History)
- Behold, our latest invention: The Boomsday Project! Update 11.4 introduces two different bundles to prepare you for Hearthstone’s next expansion, a spicy-new Fire Festival event, and more improvements to card consistency. YOU ALSO FACE MECHA-JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD AND NEW WARLOCK HERO.
- Ahem. Read on for details!
- Two new bundles are now available for Hearthstone’s upcoming expansion, The Boomsday Project!
- Pre-purchase includes 50 The Boomsday Project card packs at a discounted price, the “Mecha-Jaraxxus” card back, and a random Golden Legendary card from The Boomsday Project!
- The Mega-Bundle includes 80 The Boomsday Project card packs at a discounted price, the “Mecha-Jaraxxus” card back, a random Golden Legendary card from The Boomsday Project, and the Mecha-Jaraxxus Warlock Hero!
- Players can purchase one bundle, or both!
- Purchased card packs and accompanying Legendary card can be opened when The Boomsday Project launches.
- The Mecha-Jaraxxus Warlock Hero and card back can be used right away.
- The Midsummer Fire Festival returns soon for another scorching hot season of fun!
- Ragnaros' Fire Festival Tavern Brawl is back! Destroy minions to upgrade your "Wow" emote with fabulous fireworks!
- Following it up is an all-new challenging PvE Tavern Brawl with a few surprises!
- Basic daily Quests completed during the Fire Festival event reward double gold!
- Fire Festival-themed "Greetings" emote and box decorations!
- Collection manager performance has been improved.
- The initial download size of the Hearthstone client for mobile is now smaller.
- Support for modern phones, such as the iPhone X and the Samsung Galaxy S8 & S9, has been added to utilize more available screen space.
- The following minions have had their minion types adjusted:
- Mountain Giant is now an Elemental
- Molten Giant is now an Elemental
- Witchwood Piper is now a Demon
- North Sea Kraken is now a Beast
- Jungle Moonkin is no longer a Beast
- Art for Witchwood Grizzly has been adjusted.
- For a full list bug fixes and gameplay improvements, visit www.PlayHearthstone.com for details!