Hearthstone 11.0.23966 for iPhone and iPad
Free Card Game on iOS
Editors' Words: A fast-paced strategy card game for everyone. Deceptively Simple. Insanely Fun. Blizzard’s award-winning card battler – experience the magic, mischief and mayhem with your frie ... Read More > or Install Now >
Hearthstone App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 11, 2018
Hearthstone / Screenshots on iPhone
Hearthstone / Screenshots on iPad
Hearthstone / Description
Blizzard’s award-winning card battler – experience the magic, mischief and mayhem with your friends.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th Generation, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* ไทย (Thai)
© 2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
Hearthstone / Changelog / What's New in v11.0.23966
- In this update we get ready to delve deep into an unexplored underground realm packed with malignant monsters, terrifying traps, and treasures beyond imagination, because Hearthstone’s newest Expansion, Kobolds & Catacombs, arrives starting December 7!
- We also added card backs, improved reconnection for Friendly Challenges, and fixed several bugs.
- Read on for details!
- Don’t miss out! The Kobolds & Catacombs pre-purchase bundle will remain available until December 6. This bundle includes 50 card packs at a special price and the For the Hoard! card back.
- Hearthstone’s newest Expansion, Kobolds & Catacombs, releases beginning December 7! Log in after release to receive 3 Kobolds & Catacombs card packs and a random Legendary weapon card, FREE!
- Kobolds & Catacombs introduces:
- Dungeon Run: FREE repeatable single-player experience where everything you need is provided!
- Legendary weapon collectible cards for ALL nine classes
- A new keyword: Recruit
- Two new card types: Spellstones and Unidentified Items
- In total, 135 new cards to add to your collection!
- Added three progressive Dungeon Run quests that each reward a Kobolds & Catacombs card pack†.
- Defeat Dungeon Run with all nine classes to acquire the Candle King card back!
- New repeating daily quest – Spelunker: Defeat 5 Dungeon Run encounters. Reward: 1 Classic card pack.
- The Hearth and Home cinematic has replaced the previous Hearthstone cinematic.
- Added the following card backs:
- Azeroth is Burning – Acquired from a special promotion.
- Catacomber – Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play, December 2017
- Frostfire – Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play, January 2018
- Improved reconnection and UI for Friendly Challenges.
- A new Match Paused pop-up will display a countdown while waiting for opponent to reconnect.
- When a player reconnects, the turn timer will restart.
- The Game Menu will now display ‘End Game’ instead of ‘Concede’ and clicking it will tie the match.
- Arena draft appearance rates have been adjusted.
- Note: Non-Basic Neutral Classic minions represent the baseline for draft appearance rates.
- Basic/classic neutral minion: .5x
- Non-basic/classic neutral minion: 1x
- Most recent set neutral minion: 2x
- Basic class minion: 2x
- Basic class spell: 3.5x
- Non-basic/classic class minion: 2x
- Non-basic/classic class spell/weapon: 3.5x
- Most recent set class minion: 4x
- Most recent set class spell/weapon: 7x
- As part of our ongoing efforts to improve Class balance in the Arena, we are making small, periodic appearance rate adjustments to specific Arena cards.
- Bug Fixes
- For a full list of bug fixes and gameplay improvements visit www.PlayHearthstone.com.
- † Make sure you’ve unlocked daily quests by completing The Duelist quest. It’s also wise to make sure that there’s room in your quest log on release day so none of your quests are replaced!