Hearthstone 11.4.25252 for iPhone and iPad
Free Card Game on iOS
Editors' Words: A fast-paced strategy card game for everyone. Deceptively Simple. Insanely Fun. Blizzard’s award-winning card battler – experience the magic, mischief and mayhem with your frie ... Read More > or Install Now >
Hearthstone App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 11, 2018
Hearthstone / Screenshots on iPhone
Hearthstone / Screenshots on iPad
Hearthstone / Description
Blizzard’s award-winning card battler – experience the magic, mischief and mayhem with your friends.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th Generation, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* ไทย (Thai)
© 2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
Hearthstone / Changelog / What's New in v11.4.25252
- Behold, our latest invention: The Boomsday Project! Update 11.4 introduces two different bundles to prepare you for Hearthstone’s next expansion, a spicy-new Fire Festival event, and more improvements to card consistency. YOU ALSO FACE MECHA-JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD AND NEW WARLOCK HERO.
- Ahem. Read on for details!
- Two new bundles are now available for Hearthstone’s upcoming expansion, The Boomsday Project!
- Pre-purchase includes 50 The Boomsday Project card packs at a discounted price, the “Mecha-Jaraxxus” card back, and a random Golden Legendary card from The Boomsday Project!
- The Mega-Bundle includes 80 The Boomsday Project card packs at a discounted price, the “Mecha-Jaraxxus” card back, a random Golden Legendary card from The Boomsday Project, and the Mecha-Jaraxxus Warlock Hero!
- Players can purchase one bundle, or both!
- Purchased card packs and accompanying Legendary card can be opened when The Boomsday Project launches.
- The Mecha-Jaraxxus Warlock Hero and card back can be used right away.
- The Midsummer Fire Festival returns soon for another scorching hot season of fun!
- Ragnaros' Fire Festival Tavern Brawl is back! Destroy minions to upgrade your "Wow" emote with fabulous fireworks!
- Following it up is an all-new challenging PvE Tavern Brawl with a few surprises!
- Basic daily Quests completed during the Fire Festival event reward double gold!
- Fire Festival-themed "Greetings" emote and box decorations!
- Collection manager performance has been improved.
- The initial download size of the Hearthstone client for mobile is now smaller.
- Support for modern phones, such as the iPhone X and the Samsung Galaxy S8 & S9, has been added to utilize more available screen space.
- The following minions have had their minion types adjusted:
- Mountain Giant is now an Elemental
- Molten Giant is now an Elemental
- Witchwood Piper is now a Demon
- North Sea Kraken is now a Beast
- Jungle Moonkin is no longer a Beast
- Art for Witchwood Grizzly has been adjusted.
- For a full list bug fixes and gameplay improvements, visit www.PlayHearthstone.com for details!