Cooking Diary: Tasty Hills 1.6.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Simulation Game on iOS
Cooking Diary: Tasty Hills App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 18, 2019
Cooking Diary: Tasty Hills / Screenshots on iPhone
Cooking Diary: Tasty Hills / Screenshots on iPad
Cooking Diary: Tasty Hills / Description
Welcome to the world's culinary capital Tasty Hills! Just like any capital city, there's lots happening: restaurant critics write bombastic reviews, chefs create new masterpieces, and competitors cook up evil plans.
Dive into this whirlwind of events and etch your name into the history of the city of haute cuisine!
Test your cooking skills in this game's many colorful and fun levels! Make dozens of amazing dishes to win the hearts of the gourmets of the culinary capital of the world!
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
Join a culinary guild or create your own to take part in thrilling competitions. Invite friends, play together, and win fabulous prizes!
THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS RESTAURANT
Open new restaurants and decorate them to suit your taste. Change the wallpaper, flooring, curtains, and pictures on the walls! Upgrade your kitchen, put in a TV, sound system, and new furniture to ensure that your customers keep coming back for more!
Be the most stylish and elegant chef in the city with HUNDREDS of different article of clothing and accessories. Grow a beard or mustache, change your hairstyle, the color of your eyes, or even the shape of your face!
SPECIAL GAME FEATURES:
- Open the restaurant of your dreams with a unique design and utterly unsurpassable cuisine!
- Decorate your restaurant however you like!
- Shake up your character's appearance using more than 300 articles of clothing and accessories!
- Participate in competitions between chefs' guilds!
- Play and cook with your friends!
- Regular free updates!
Create your character and set off on a grand culinary adventure!
Join us on social media to keep up with the latest news from Tasty Hills:
Cooking Diary: Tasty Hills / Changelog / What's New in v1.6.1
- Hooray, an atomically sweet Cooking Diary update has arrived! Chef, it's time to conquer Colafornia, enter some contests, and find out what adventures are in store for you and your friends!
- NEW RESTAURANT: PARTICLES OF TASTE
- The residents of Colafornia are groundbreakingly trendy! Rest assured, this mind-blowing space-themed molecular gastronomy restaurant will be an absolute hit! Incredible spaghetti made from orange or raspberry juice, delicious ice cream made with ultramodern technology, and amazing drinks made out of blue potatoes and dragon fruit. Mmm... Yummy! Prove to everyone that science can be tasty!
- NEW RESTAURANT: DESSERT FAIR
- Everyone knows that Colafornians couldn't imagine their life without that sugar rush! They will be stoked for your original new restaurant for the sweet tooth in all of us! All kinds of mousses, cakes, and berry mixes will wow even the pickiest of eaters. Once your customers experience the unique, amusement park atmosphere, they'll remember the day when they first discovered the world of fun rides. This restaurant will make you the most beloved chef ever!
- NEW CONTESTS
- Chef, new contests happen in the culinary capital of the world on a regular basis! If you enter them, not only will you have fun, but you can also win rubies! Stay tuned for new issues of the Tasty Hills Times so you don't miss any contest announcements!
- THE STORY CONTINUES
- How did the Awesome Foursome break up?
- Who did Creighton study under after he left Grandpa?
- Whose way did Alex get in?
- Will Roger come back?
- To prevent your friends from spoiling the answers to these and other questions, complete the new chapters of the engrossing culinary story before they do!