Bloons TD Battles for iPhone and iPad
More About Bloons TD Battles
It's monkey vs monkey for the first time ever - go head to head with other players in a Bloon-popping battle for victory. From the creators of best-selling Bloons TD 5, this all new Battles game is specially designed for multiplayer combat, featuring over 20 custom head-to-head tracks, incredible towers and upgrades, all-new attack and defense boosts, and the ability to control bloons directly and send them charging past your opponent's defenses.
Check out these awesome features:
* Head-to-head two player Bloons TD
* Over 20 custom Battles tracks
* 22 awesome monkey towers, each with 8 powerful upgrades, including the never before seen C.O.B.R.A. Tower.
* Assault Mode - manage strong defenses and send bloons directly against your opponent
* Defensive Mode - build up your income and outlast your challenger with your superior defenses
* Battle Arena Mode - Put your medallions on the line in a high stakes Assault game. Winner takes all.
* All new Monkey Tower Boost - supercharge your monkey towers to attack faster for a limited time
* All new Bloons Boost - power up your bloons to charge your opponent in Assault mode
* Battle it out for top scores on the weekly leaderboards and win awesome prizes.
* Create and join private matches to challenge any of your Facebook or Game Center friends
* 16 cool achievements to claim
* Customize your bloons with decals so your victory has a signature stamp
-- Modojo, 4/5 stars
"...excellent for players seeking a real challenge"
-- Gamezebo, 4/5 stars
-- 148Apps, 4/5 stars
Universal app, available for iPhone 4 and up, iPod touch 4 and up, and all versions of iPad.
REQUIRES INTERNET CONNECTION
YouTubers and Streamers: Ninja Kiwi is actively developing, supporting, and promoting channel creators on YouTube, Twitch, Kamcord, and Mobcrush. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and then tell us about your channel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Bloons TD Battles 6.16 >
Battle on the edge of oblivion in a new map: Bottomless Pit. A little vertigo won't stop the Bloons so you'll need to make the best use of the tight turns and choke points to repel their advances. Just be careful with those whirlwind Apprentices!