Magic Duels 1.7.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Strategy Game on iOS
Editors' Words: Enter the world’s best strategy card game with Magic Duels, an all-new digital experience. MORE CARDS. MORE STRATEGY. BIGGER STORY. Collect 1,300+ earnable cards, battle in 60+ single-player ... Read More > or Install Now >
Magic Duels App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 26, 2017
Magic Duels / Screenshots on iPhone
Magic Duels / Screenshots on iPad
Magic Duels / Description
MORE CARDS. MORE STRATEGY. BIGGER STORY. Collect 1,300+ earnable cards, battle in 60+ single-player campaign missions, and emerge victorious in epic online duels.
Never played Magic: The Gathering? Learn how as you take on the role of an iconic Planeswalker. Veteran Magic player? Hone your skills and match wits with opponents online.
NEW CARDS: 158 NEW unique cards from Magic's Amonkhet set.
NEW STORY: A NEW story-driven Amonkhet Campaign.
NEW ITEMS: Customize your play experience with 6 new cards sleeves and 5 new personas.
MANY WAYS TO PLAY: Experience some of Magic's most iconic moments in Story Mode, head to Battle Mode to take on your friends, or grab a partner for a four-player Two-Headed Giant battle.
BUILD POWERFUL DECKS: Build your deck of devastating spells from an ever-growing library of earnable cards.
PRACTICE OFFLINE: Hone your skills and try new decks and strategies against virtually endless AI opponents in Solo Mode.
For Magic Duels game support, please visit:
* Русский (Russian)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
Magic Duels / Changelog / What's New in v1.7.0
- Fixed an issue where players would be able to play with an invalid number of a single card in their deck.
- Fixed an issue against the AI where the "Finish" button would not be selectable after casting some spells.
- Fixed a softlock that occurred when a player manually tapped certain lands for mana, then zoomed in and out on a card before making a selection of which color of mana to add.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented a player from leaving a match when an opponent conceded when a vehicle prompted a player to choose a vehicle's crew targets.
- Fixed an issue where some lands would disappear from the card collection after being removed from a deck list.
- Fixed an issue where Altered Ego would enter the battlefield with the incorrect number of +1/+1 counters if it targeted a creature with +1/+1 counters on it.
- Fixed an issue where a player targeted by Combustible Gearhulk's ability would not have a visible decision timer.
- Fixed an issue where it appeared that Ormendahl, Profane Prince was tapped after transforming from Westvale Abbey.
- Fixed an issue where Nissa's Judgment dealt damage before the +1/+1 counters were placed on creatures.
- Fixed an issue where a token copy of Greenwarden of Murasa could be exiled to return a card a card to a player's hand.
- Fixed an issue where spells redirected from Silverfur Partisan to another Wolf/Werewolf failed to cause the Partisan's ability to trigger again.
- Fixed an issue where some cards that have flying or grant flying didn't appear in the "Flying" filter of the deck builder.
- Fixed an issue when editing an invalid deck that would bring the player to the wrong deckbuilding screen.
- Fixed an issue in the single-player campaign where Tezzeret would sometimes sacrifice his Planar Bridge to destroy Gideon Jura. That's excessive, even for him.
- Fixed an issue on iOS where some players would crash upon entering a Versus match or a match with some kinds of decks.