Editors' Words: Enter the world’s best strategy card game with Magic Duels, an all-new digital experience. MORE CARDS. MORE STRATEGY. BIGGER STORY.Summon mythical creatures. Cast legendary spells. Match wits ... Read More > or Install Now >
Magic Duels App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 2, 2017
Magic Duels / Screenshots on iPhone
Magic Duels / Screenshots on iPad
Magic Duels / Description
MORE CARDS. MORE STRATEGY. BIGGER STORY.
Summon mythical creatures. Cast legendary spells. Match wits with your opponent and emerge victorious in epic online duels. With 1,000+ earnable cards and countless strategies, building your deck and challenging your friends in Magic: The Gathering has never been more fun.
NEW CARDS: 126 NEW unique cards from Magic's Aether Revolt set, including Vehicles, artifacts, and more.
NEW STORY: A NEW story-driven campaign following Aether Revolt as the Gatewatch joins renegades to fight back!
NEW ITEMS: You can now customize your play experience with 6 new cards sleeves and 10 new personas, including the ability to now select Planeswalkers as avatars.
MANY WAYS TO PLAY: Experience some of Magic's most iconic moments in Story Mode, head to Battle Mode to take on your friends, or grab a partner for a four-player Two-Headed Giant battle.
BUILD POWERFUL DECKS: Build your deck of devastating spells from an ever-growing library of earnable cards.
PRACTICE OFFLINE: Hone your skills and try new decks and strategies against virtually endless AI opponents in Solo Mode.
For Magic Duels game support, please visit:
* Русский (Russian)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
Magic Duels / Changelog / What's New in v1.6.1
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to generate mana incorrectly with Unbridled Growth.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to build decks with more cards than the legal limit under certain circumstances.
- Online matchmaking will require players to be on the same version of the game. Update to version 1.6.1 now.