You are about to download the Magic Duels v1.7.0 for iPhone and iPad: Magic Duels is a free and fun Strategy game. Enter the world’s best strategy card game with Magic Duels, an all-new digital experience ... Download & Try Now (2144.62 MB) >
Download and Try Magic Duels 1.7.0 for iOS 7.0 or Later
About Magic Duels: MORE CARDS. MORE STRATEGY. BIGGER STORY. Collect 1,300+ earnable cards, battle in 60+ single-pla ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Magic Duels v1.7.0 (Version History)
- Fixed an issue where players would be able to play with an invalid number of a single card in their deck.
- Fixed an issue against the AI where the "Finish" button would not be selectable after casting some spells.
- Fixed a softlock that occurred when a player manually tapped certain lands for mana, then zoomed in and out on a card before making a selection of which color of mana to add.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented a player from leaving a match when an opponent conceded when a vehicle prompted a player to choose a vehicle's crew targets.
- Fixed an issue where some lands would disappear from the card collection after being removed from a deck list.
- Fixed an issue where Altered Ego would enter the battlefield with the incorrect number of +1/+1 counters if it targeted a creature with +1/+1 counters on it.
- Fixed an issue where a player targeted by Combustible Gearhulk's ability would not have a visible decision timer.
- Fixed an issue where it appeared that Ormendahl, Profane Prince was tapped after transforming from Westvale Abbey.
- Fixed an issue where Nissa's Judgment dealt damage before the +1/+1 counters were placed on creatures.
- Fixed an issue where a token copy of Greenwarden of Murasa could be exiled to return a card a card to a player's hand.
- Fixed an issue where spells redirected from Silverfur Partisan to another Wolf/Werewolf failed to cause the Partisan's ability to trigger again.
- Fixed an issue where some cards that have flying or grant flying didn't appear in the "Flying" filter of the deck builder.
- Fixed an issue when editing an invalid deck that would bring the player to the wrong deckbuilding screen.
- Fixed an issue in the single-player campaign where Tezzeret would sometimes sacrifice his Planar Bridge to destroy Gideon Jura. That's excessive, even for him.
- Fixed an issue on iOS where some players would crash upon entering a Versus match or a match with some kinds of decks.