Wingspan for iPhone and iPad
More About Wingspan
You are bird enthusiasts—researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors—seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your network of wildlife preserves. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats. Each habitat focuses on a key aspect of the growth of your preserves.
In Wingspan up to 5 players compete to build up their nature preserves in a limited number of turns. Each beautiful bird that you add to your preserve makes you better at laying eggs, drawing cards, or gathering food. Many of the 170 unique birds have powers that echo real life: your hawks will hunt, your pelicans will fish, and your geese will form a flock.
- Relaxing strategy card game where your goal is to discover and attract the best birds.
- Single player and multiplayer modes for up to five players.
- Based on award winning, competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game.
- Hundreds of unique, animated birds with their real life sound recordings.
- Multiple ways to accumulate points with birds, bonus cards and end-of-round goals.
What's New in Wingspan 1.3.532 >
Fixed animation of Yellow-Breasted Chat
Fixed a minor bug when leaving Automa’s overview in finished game
Fixed additional card draw after using Wilson's Storm-Petrel and Red-Breasted Merganser
Fixed Parrot Crossbill issue
Fixed playing Montagu’s Harrier, Common Buzzard, Red Kite and Eurasian Hobby on birds with catched food