Sigils 1.30 for iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Experience exciting real-time battles and thrilling game sessions in the fascinating world of Raios – free on your iPad! Select your Champions: gather experience as well as valuable rewards in epic ... Read More > or Install Now >
Sigils App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 9, 2015
More About Sigils Game
*** Features ***
• RPG meets MOBA: charge into exciting multiplayer battles
• Free to play: play completely for free or choose to unlock new Champions using in-app purchases.
• Team action: group up with your mates and brawl your way through the deadlands of Raios. Force back Xestia's insect brood together!
• Highscores: pit yourself against other players and achieve the fame and honor of top ranks.
• Play wherever, whenever: an internet connection and your iPad are all you need to battle at any time. No matter where!
Lead your heroes into battle!
Gather 15 unique Champions from five factions and level them up. Each of them has special strengths, abilities and fighting styles. Head into PvE or take on challenging real-time PvP battles to get to the top of the rankings.
Join in now and free the fragmented world from an army of repulsive insects. Get Sigils: Battle of Champions now!
Sigils – How heroes are made!
What's New in Sigils 1.30
- Hello Sigils fans,
- We've listened to your suggestions and now version 1.30 has some big changes.
- •Quicker start: as soon as you select an area you'll be matched with other players if a game is already in progress.
- •Bot Champions: you will never have to face Xestia's hordes alone again. Bot Champions now help you when there are no human players available.
- •Rankings: the highscores for PvP are now updated in real-time.
- •Player progression: after every fifth dungeon you'll attain valuable loot.
- •Usernames: you can now use caps in your usernames.
- As with all other versions, we've also squashed plenty of bugs and made some adjustments to balance.
- As always, we look forward to your feedback!
- The Sigils Team