HiHello Contact Exchange 1.1.4 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
HiHello Contact Exchange App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 10, 2019
HiHello Contact Exchange / Screenshots on iPhone
HiHello Contact Exchange / Screenshots on iPad
HiHello Contact Exchange / Description
• Featured on TechCrunch, Slate, and “5 Apps We Love Right Now” on the App Store
HiHello lets you curate multiple digital business cards and share your contact details faster than you can say, “Sorry, I forgot my business card!”
Ah, business cards. Why is it that in the age of super computers in our pockets and self-driving cars on the road, the most common way of exchanging contact information is still giving each other a piece of a dead tree? And when you need a business card, it’s never on you.
It’s time to bring contact exchange into the future.
With HiHello you’ll never be without your cards again. Digitally share your information so that people have it where they need it - in their phone.
With HiHello, you can:
• Create multiple cards with different information on them, suitable for sharing in the different contexts you meet people. Have one for work, one for friends, even one for your dog!
• Share your card using a secure code. No app required to receive!
• Alternatively, send your card using email or a text message, without even exposing the email or phone number tied to your phone.
• Access the right card the moment you need it. With the lock screen widget and Siri, your cards are never more than just one swipe or voice command away!
Lastly, your information is yours-- only the people you share with will receive your details, and we won't sell your data.
To use HiHello, you'll need to create a quick account using your email. This ensures your data won't be lost if you lose your phone!
HiHello is made with love in Palo Alto, California. Try HiHello and tell us what you think by sending feedback from Settings!
HiHello Contact Exchange / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.4
- If you give a mouse six cards, they might ask for more. So now you can create up to ten cards.
- If you give a mouse more cards, they may want to access all those cards from the widget. So now you can share all ten cards with one tap using the widget.
- If you give a mouse more cards in the widget, they may want them in a different order. So now you can long-press and drag to reorder cards.
- If you give a mouse better cards, they may want to add to them even more. So now you can label your phone numbers, emails, and locations “Home”, “Work”, etc.
- If you give a mouse these things, what will they want next? Let us know at [email protected]!
- (Really, though, we’re excited about this release and can’t wait to hear what you think!)