Shapr3D 3.6.3 for iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Shapr3D App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 12, 2019
Shapr3D / Screenshots on iPad
Shapr3D / Description
“Shapr3D may be the easiest-to-use MCAD program you will ever try.” - engineering.com
“Right when you think everyone gave up on putting parametric 3D CAD software on an iPad, a small, rebellious group of software developers launches an app that puts those large, money-laden software companies to shame. “ - solidsmack.com
“The app that changed the iPad story from TOY to TOOL” - architosh.com
“Fun and powerful real 3D app. Getting better with options and support with each release. Easy to learn coming from SketchUp. Exports great to STL and others, needs to expand import options in near future. Great uses in creative workflow, urban design, architecture and 3D hobbies.” - Eldy B., App Store review
WHAT IS SHAPR3D
Shapr3D is the only truly mobile CAD app. It offers a quick but precise way to create 3D models. Fueled by the same geometric modeling engine as Solidworks, we bring you the power of MCAD and the ease of Sketchup, right on your iPad. Solid modeling made easy.
Perfect for engineers, industrial designers, jewelry makers, 3D hobbyists, architects. Regardless of your level of experience, you will find Shapr3D easy to learn and adapt!
Shapr3D is a freemium app. All modeling tools are included in the free app, pay only when you need to transfer your models to other software.
Shapr3D is compatible with all iPads supporting Apple Pencil: iPad 2018, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
ALWAYS START WITH SHAPR3D
• Are you looking for a quick concepting tool complementing your desktop CAD workflow? - Meet Patrick, a well-acclaimed French designer who uses Shapr3D for concepting and visualizing ideas for his clients.
• Have you struggled with 3D CAD before? - Meet Ozzie, who - a year after he discovered Shapr3D and after several unsuccessful years with other CAD software - became a a 3d model designer for a multinational company
• Are you tired of hiring a 3D contractor to fulfill your visions? - Meet Michael, who has been battling with 3D contractors and he just closed a successful Kickstarter launch for a watch he designed himself.
HOW SHAPR3D WORKS
• SKETCH like you did on paper.
• Add CONSTRAINTS
• BE PRECISE. Your sketches and models will be perfectly measured. We support mm, cm, m, inch, and foot
• Pull for an EXTRUDE or choose from various tools to make 3D from sketches
• Polish up by simply dragging the edges down for a FILLET
• Move your edges for FREEFORM surfaces
• Export your models
* Export / Import your models into other apps
* Supported formats: .STL, .STEP, .IGES, .XT, .SHAPR, OBJ
* Use your models instantly in Solidworks, Rhino, Catia,...
NOTE: You need an Apple Pencil to enjoy all the functions (without Apple Pencil it still works as a viewer for your CAD files)
LEARN 3D MODELING
• in-app tutorials for every tool
• In-depth, step-by-step guides in our Manual
• Beginner’s course made by a CAD professor to get you started with modeling in Shapr3D
• Advanced tutorials for inspiration and complex workflows
WHAT IS IN SHAPR3D PRO
• unlimited workspaces
• export to CAD apps: .STL, .STEP, .IGES, .XT, .SHAPR, OBJ
• image import/export
• priority support
LEARN ABOUT SHAPR3D
Subscription information: payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account (Apple ID) Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Shapr3D / Changelog / What's New in v3.6.3
- 3.6.3 Bug fix:
- Dragging control points in Loft, Construction Geometry and Translate should work flawlessly now.
- Quick bug fixes to address issues with STL and STEP export
- New FEATURES from 3.6.1:
- 7 NEW LANGUAGES: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- NEW, segmented ONBOARDING for architects, engineers, jewelers, industrial designers, and woodworkers
- Project sketches to the active grid
- We experienced some lags on older iPads, we have made some changes and Shapr is now faster on older devices as well.
- BUG FIXES
- Visibility issues on the Signup Modal
- Transparency issues for exported images fixed
- Tangency constraint between circles and line edges
- Occasional Transform handlebar disappearance we made sure you will never lose it again