Shapr3D 3.16 for iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Shapr3D App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 17, 2019
Shapr3D / Screenshots on iPad
Shapr3D / Description
“The app that changed the iPad story from TOY to TOOL” - architosh.com
“The interaction design of this app is great - your fingers move the workspace, the pencil affects the model. Super intuitive and fast for building really complex models.” - randyubillos, App Store review
“Shapr3D may be the easiest-to-use MCAD program you will ever try.” - engineering.com
“Right when you think everyone gave up on putting parametric 3D CAD software on an iPad, a small, rebellious group of software developers launches an app that puts those large, money-laden software companies to shame. “ - solidsmack.com
WHAT IS SHAPR3D
Shapr3D is the only truly mobile 3D design app. It offers a quick but precise way to create 3D models. World-class Siemens technologies (Parasolid™, D-Cubed™) provide speed and reliability. All running locally on iPad Pro, putting incredible power in your hands.
Perfect for engineers, industrial designers, jewelry makers, architects. Regardless of your level of experience, you will find Shapr3D easy to learn and adapt!
Shapr3D is a freemium app. All modeling tools are included in the free app, pay only when you need to transfer your models to other software.
Shapr3D is compatible with all iPads supporting Apple Pencil: all iPad Pros, iPad 2018, iPad Mini 5, iPad Air 3
BENEFITS OF SHAPR3D
DON’T BE TIED TO YOUR DESKTOP - Iterate designs on the factory floor, in front of clients, or while commuting.
IMPRESS YOUR CLIENTS - Validate designs on the fly and as early as possible
TAKE IT TO ANY CAD - Shapr3D is compatible with all major CAD software.
LET THE PENCIL DO THE WORK - The smart use of Apple Pencil lets you flawlessly create models, adjust features and dimensions.
MANUFACTURE YOUR MODELS - Shapr3D creates manufacture-grade solid geometry. Export your 3D models in STEP, IGES, XT, STL, or OBJ formats.
HOW SHAPR3D WORKS
• SKETCH like you did on paper.
• Add CONSTRAINTS
• BE PRECISE. Your sketches and models will be perfectly measured. We support mm, cm, m, inch, and foot
• Pull for an EXTRUDE or choose from various tools to make 3D from sketches
• Polish up by simply dragging the edges down for a FILLET
• Move your edges for FREEFORM surfaces
• Export your models
* Supported formats: .STL, .STEP, .IGES, .XT, .SHAPR, OBJ
* Use your models instantly in Solidworks, Rhino, Catia,...
NOTE: You need an Apple Pencil to enjoy all the functions (without Apple Pencil it works as a CAD file viewer)
LEARN 3D MODELING
• in-app tutorials for every tool
• In-depth, step-by-step guides in our Manual
• Beginner’s course made by a CAD professor to get you started with modeling in Shapr3D
• Advanced tutorials for inspiration and complex workflows
WHAT IS IN SHAPR3D PRO
• unlimited workspaces
• export to CAD apps: .STL, .STEP, .IGES, .XT, .SHAPR, OBJ
• image import/export
• priority support
LEARN ABOUT SHAPR3D
Subscription information: payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account (Apple ID) Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Shapr3D / Changelog / What's New in v3.16
- Sketching improvements and smaller bug fixes.
- NEW FEATURES
- Modify your imported solid MESH with BOOLEAN OPERATIONS
- Subtract parts with solid geometry
- Take the intersection/union of mesh and solid geometry
- Modify solid geometry by subtracting imported mesh data from it